Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Winter Bear

BTS- Beyond The Scene - Official Thread - INTERNATIONAL POPK SENSATION SUNSHINE RAINBOW TRADITIONAL TRANSFER USB HUB SHRIMP BILLBOARD HOT 100 #1 THRICE Ohmmmmmmyyyyyyyyggghghhhhhhhgggggggggdhdhsjsixudbslsogbdsisgshdbxidjdbdidhdifjfiri GRAMMY NOMINATED BTS

Favourite track on MOTS: 7?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite track on MOTS: 7?

In my opinion, i don't think this is random. something is definitely up with these playlists. there are so many different possible reasons for creating them. 👀

spacer.png

• Talk segment with BTS will have "BTS no.1 ranking" they'll talk about who in BTS is no.1 in xx (diff topics)
  • Sakaguchi Kentarou will also have a VTR comment (lead actor for Signal where Don't Leave Me by BTS was the theme song, also Hobi's friend)
  • Will air on 7/18 at 12:59 am on NTV
Spoiler

(trans; cr. nyannyanyoongi)

7 hours ago, satoori said:

In my opinion, i don't think this is random. something is definitely up with these playlists. there are so many different possible reasons for creating them. 👀

It does seem fishy! First the smeraldo twitter, then the instagram account and those playlist....This timing doesn't feel random! Something is going on! Maye some kind of comeback promo like they did before festa with the youtube live and such!

lowkey do not want a collab for the next title track.

Yeah same! i like when they do collabs but i love hearing more of their voices! Collabs are nice for exposure but still would prefer a BTS only song for the title track too!

Posted (edited)

lowkey do not want a collab for the next title track.

Same. After 'Fake Love', all their titles had a collab version and I don't really like like them. BWL is good, but I prefer the live version without Halsey. I've only just started appreciating Idol feat. Nicki Minaj. Jimin's singing 'baby I' in the first part of MIR can't possibly be replaced by Lauv. And I listen to 'On' feat. Sia only when I'm driving because I must concentrate on the road and can't skip it.

Their best collabs are the ones with Steve Aoki.

Edited by chiyako92
  • Like 1

I miss you all  so much

and I miss this place too. :rlytearpls:

:chu:

• Love 2

Just now, Belkiss said:

I miss you all  so much

:rlytearpls:

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, IAmNochu said:

It does seem fishy! First the smeraldo twitter, then the instagram account and those playlist....This timing doesn't feel random! Something is going on! Maye some kind of comeback promo like they did before festa with the youtube live and such!

Yeah same! i like when they do collabs but i love hearing more of their voices! Collabs are nice for exposure but still would prefer a BTS only song for the title track too!

The playlist thing is really suspicious lol. For starters, they're giving promo to other artists. Which is kind, but I doubt all of it is free. Therefor the songs I feel are not random either. Well at least not all of them. I feel a few of these artists we might see later. 

Just like the Spotify playlist, the Youtube playlist are Western centric. Which is another sign this isn't random, in my opinion.  

This could also be some sort of test Bighit is doing to see how much views will increase and etc. 

Overall a August comeback is looking very possible now!!:la:

5 minutes ago, chiyako92 said:

Same. After 'Fake Love', all their titles had a collab version and I don't really like like them. BWL is good, but I prefer the live version without Halsey. I've only just started appreciating Idol feat. Nicki Minaj. Jimin's singing 'baby I' in the first part of MIR can't possibly be replaced by Lauv. And I listen to 'On' feat. Sia only when I'm driving because I must concentrate on the road and can't skip it.

Their best collabs are the ones with Steve Aoki.

I really liked the collab with Halsey tbh. BWL was refreshing. SOTY. However I didn't expect this to become a trend lol. The collab with Sia was honestly not necessary. The fact this album was suppose to be for their 7th anniversary, 7 for 7. It would of be nice to have it as only OT7 too haha ><;;

DJ/Producer collabs, like Steve Aoki, are the always the best because they don't necessarily require another person taking up lines or adding to BTS vocal color as a group. Like @IAmNochu said, I like hearing more BTS voices. In general I've always preferred collabs for bsides not title tracks.

Since this next album the members have way more creative control, I really hope they consider thinking carefully before adding someone to the title. Please 🙏 This next album also has a chance of doing really well, maybe finally getting Bts their first hot 100. The fandom is motivated after getting close last time. So it would be nice to not have to see feat. blah blah blah for their first #1.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

I miss you all  so much

:chu:

we miss you too!!! 💜

6 minutes ago, Memoria~ said:

Apparently pdogg having audio files of Jimin, V & Jungkook

pdogg most likely have files for a ll the members if we were able to scroll the full task bar. however the fact he's showing these members is probably  not a coincidence. Nothing ever is with bighit.

we obviously know kth1 is coming very soon!!! tae has been working and talking about it for a while. he's even working with people outside of the company.

jimin being highlighted is sus too. some armys pointed out on twitter that on the recent logs/vlives the members and jimin have mentioned about him working hard in the studio. personally i assumed it was for his parts for the next album. but maybe he will release one song of his own after tae. something officially on spotify/itunes for the first time.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, satoori said:

pdogg most likely have files for a ll the members if we were able to scroll the full task bar. however the fact he's showing these members is probably  not a coincidence. Nothing ever is with bighit.

we obviously know kth1 is coming very soon!!! tae has been working and talking about it for a while. he's even working with people outside of the company.

jimin being highlighted is sus too. some armys pointed out on twitter that on the recent logs/vlives the members and jimin have mentioned about him working hard in the studio. personally i assumed it was for his parts for the next album. but maybe he will release one song of his own after tae. something officially on spotify/itunes for the first time.

OHH, so is like their solo mixtapes?

Edited by Memoria~

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Memoria~ said:

OHH, so is like their solo song?

Those files could be for anything. I was just giving one opinion. 

For all we know, it could just be different files used for back vocals of songs. Maybe Jimin voice was layered in Apple song..lol i don't know, I doubt it. But you see what I'm saying it could be anything.

Edited by satoori

Posted (edited)

Edited by Augusto
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, satoori said:

Those files could be for anything. I was just giving one opinion. 

For all we know, it could just be different files used for back vocals of songs. Maybe Jimin voice was layered in Apple song..lol i don't know, I doubt it. But you see what I'm saying it could be anything.

OHH no worries, I guess is either his audio files from the past or future or some songs recorded yet released. 

I don't think the boys voices are 'Apple' song posted; the fandom already been cleared who did the part  which  the knetz thought is Jungkook's voice 

Edited by Memoria~

2 minutes ago, Memoria~ said:

OHH no worries, I guess is either his audio files from the past or future or some songs recorded yet released. 

I don't think the boys voices are 'Apple' song posted; the fandom already been cleared who did the part  which  the knetz thought is Jungkook's voice 

hoping some of them are for the future!!!

1 hour ago, satoori said:

The playlist thing is really suspicious lol. For starters, they're giving promo to other artists. Which is kind, but I doubt all of it is free. Therefor the songs I feel are not random either. Well at least not all of them. I feel a few of these artists we might see later. 

Just like the Spotify playlist, the Youtube playlist are Western centric. Which is another sign this isn't random, in my opinion.  

This could also be some sort of test Bighit is doing to see how much views will increase and etc. 

Overall a August comeback is looking very possible now!!:la:

I really liked the collab with Halsey tbh. BWL was refreshing. SOTY. However I didn't expect this to become a trend lol. The collab with Sia was honestly not necessary. The fact this album was suppose to be for their 7th anniversary, 7 for 7. It would of be nice to have it as only OT7 too haha ><;;

DJ/Producer collabs, like Steve Aoki, are the always the best because they don't necessarily require another person taking up lines or adding to BTS vocal color as a group. Like @IAmNochu said, I like hearing more BTS voices. In general I've always preferred collabs for bsides not title tracks.

Since this next album the members have way more creative control, I really hope they consider thinking carefully before adding someone to the title. Please 🙏 This next album also has a chance of doing really well, maybe finally getting Bts their first hot 100. The fandom is motivated after getting close last time. So it would be nice to not have to see feat. blah blah blah for their first #1.

And what's worse is that all these little hints could be for anything! JJK1, KTH1, PJM1, HopeWorld 2, or a full album? or something else? we never know with Big Hit!

25 minutes ago, Augusto said:

it's so good!! :rlytearpls:  i love this kind of songs, this is defo ma fave japanese release as of now! 

• Love 1