Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#DIAMOND

Can someone explain f(x) and Sulli?

Ok so I just became a fan of f(x) like 3 weeks ago so I want to know exactly what happened with Sulli in 2013-2014, and the Red Light stuff, and ect.

Sulli left f(x) because she was tired of the idol life

No one knows for sure what really happened but here is the story. Basically since Sulli began dating Choiza, she started receiving a lot of hateful and sexual comments. So we can assume she got fed up with it and all the idol life and decided to halt her activities which cut short the Red Light promos. And after some months SM announced that she officially left f(x) to pursue an acting career. Hope this made it clear for you.

You know you could ask on the main thread. We don't bite as long as you ask nicely. 

No one knows for sure what really happened but here is the story. Basically since Sulli began dating Choiza, she started receiving a lot of hateful and sexual comments. So we can assume she got fed up with it and all the idol life and decided to halt her activities which cut short the Red Light promos. And after some months SM announced that she officially left f(x) to pursue an acting career. Hope this made it clear for you.

^^^

To add to that b/c of halting her activities many fans were mad . Her main fan site turned on her and started talking massive shit about her 

But the members were ok with halting the promotions for her according to a blind item, and really wanted to continue as 5 but Sulli wanted out.

They both departed on good terms and Sulli even supported 4 walls on ig

Official word says that Sulli was unhappy with being bullied by Knetz regarding her relationship (they'd been spreading pregnancy rumors about her for a long time, constantly talking about her in a sexual manner, etc) and wanted to leave the spotlight, so she dropped out of f(x).

Many fans were upset with her because she ended up dropping out in the middle of promotions, but blind items had said that the other members were patient with her and wanted her to come back- Luna had been mentioning a comeback as 5 for a while up until the announcement that Sulli would not be returning to the group. What really happened is basically anyone's guess, but she seems happier now and f(x) is doing fine and there don't seem to be any hard feelings between either party.

In 2013 Sulli was caught on a date with Choiza, she started to get a lot of shit from knetz (even now she still gets shit). Back then SM denied they were dating and said they were just friends (even tho they got caught holding hands on the streets lmao)

In 2014 Sulli really got a lot of hate and nasty comments. People attacked her for being lazy during live performances of Red Light, there were many gross comments about her and Choiza. People spread rumors about her being pregnant and more bs. So Red Light's promos were cut and Sulli kinda went on hiatus.

In 2015 she officially left f(x)  :rlytearpls: and now she is an actress under SM

I think she didn't want to be an idol anymore

MK77, please please please ask these kind of questions on the f(x) thread. People are gonna run their mouth and tell you things that may be false.

These are good posts though:

You know you could ask on the main thread. We don't bite as long as you ask nicely. 

^^^

To add to that b/c of halting her activities many fans were mad . Her main fan site turned on her and started talking massive shit about her 

But the members were ok with halting the promotions for her according to a blind item, and really wanted to continue as 5 but Sulli wanted out.

Sulli seems to be really happy now, and I'm really happy for her. She's matured a lot and you can really tell from interviews she has done. She thinks very deeply and she said that she doesn't regret anything she has experienced from working in the entertainment industry.

-

Please consult the f(x) thread next time. We're really nice and we are very helpful to any people asking questions (as long as they are respectful about it).

She found i guess good dick, got sprung and left.

I hate chorizo

I haven't been able to eat chorizo since Sulli started up with Choiza. Damn Choiza!😫

ok so sulli left her house and moved alone to seoul when she was 11 to pursue an acting career, she was doing pretty well when SM decided to make her an idol, she never really adjusted bc she kind lacked in the talent department and felt guilty bc she thought she was dragging down her members, then netizens started making fun of her for gaining some weight and started calling her sulliphant so she was unhappy, then she went on a extreme diet and lost so much weight that everyone bullied her for getting surgery. then she was on running man and out of cam the guests were talking about what words they knew in chinese and she said "cao ni ma" somehow this could be heard in the background when they aired the show and she suffered a new witch hunt for cursing, then she was caught on a date with choiza and that's when the whole south korea went batshit calling her a dirty whore and harrasing her to no end, that continued for a year and then choiza lost his wallet with a pic of them together and that's when she was done, she didn't want to lie anymore and netizens kept harrassing her starting rumors about abortion (when she was hospitalized for exhaustion) and sulli had a mental breakdown and severe depression so she went on hiatus for a year.

f(x) fans known for being hateful trash who want all the other members who aren't their bias to fail bullied her out of the group but she was hanging on and supporting her members activities while on hiatus but then her only fansite, an old psycho bitch who is obsessed with her went really mad at her for supporting amber's debut and talking to other fans on instagram so she started a smear campaign against sulli in revenge and all the f(x) fans joined her and sulli was like you know what? i didn't even want to be an idol to begin with! i'm out!! so she left the group and SM kept her as an actress.

netizens and f(x) fans have harrassed her every day for the past 3 years but she finally reached the point of not giving a fuck. 

ok so sulli left her house and moved alone to seoul when she was 11 to pursue an acting career, she was doing pretty well when SM decided to make her an idol, she never really adjusted bc she kind lacked in the talent department and felt guilty bc she thought she was dragging down her members, then netizens started making fun of her for gaining some weight and started calling her sulliphant so she was unhappy, then she went on a extreme diet and lost so much weight that everyone bullied her for getting surgery. then she was on running man and out of cam the guests were talking about what words they knew in chinese and she said "cao ni ma" somehow this could be heard in the background when they aired the show and she suffered a new witch hunt for cursing, then she was caught on a date with choiza and that's when the whole south korea went batshit calling her a dirty whore and harrasing her to no end, that continued for a year and then choiza lost his wallet with a pic of them together and that's when she was done, she didn't want to lie anymore and netizens kept harrassing her starting rumors about abortion (when she was hospitalized for exhaustion) and sulli had a mental breakdown and severe depression so she went on hiatus for a year.

f(x) fans known for being hateful trash who want all the other members who aren't their bias to fail bullied her out of the group but she was hanging on and supporting her members activities while on hiatus but then her only fansite, an old psycho bitch who is obsessed with her went really mad at her for supporting amber's debut and talking to other fans on instagram so she started a smear campaign against sulli in revenge and all the f(x) fans joined her and sulli was like you know what? i didn't even want to be an idol to begin with! i'm out!! so she left the group and SM kept her as an actress.

netizens and f(x) fans have harrassed her every day for the past 3 years but she finally reached the point of not giving a fuck. 

damn this sums up the whole story tbh

She found i guess good dick, got sprung and left.

I hate chorizo

apparently he is really big. I want to know how big though...  :hurr:

apparently he is really big. I want to know how big though...  :hurr:

I bet he ain't that big, he's just lying.

You believe that after she started trolling hard for the trolls? She was slacking off as far back as 2013. She got lazy pretty much and  sprung on the D.

I haven't been able to eat chorizo since Sulli started up with Choiza. Damn Choiza!

lol

^^^

But then deleted it saying her ig got hacked when that was the only pic deleted. She's definitely bitter regarding fx about something

But then deleted it saying her ig got hacked when that was the only pic deleted. She's definitely bitter regarding fx about something

She did have evidence it was hacked tho , that's why I wrote that 

f(x) members have mentioned her and Sulli was hanging out with Luna during the SM Halloween party. 

And in a recent interview they asked her if she regretted anything from being in the entertainment industry since she was young and she said no that she was glad she went through it

Her problem was more with "fans" and k-netz not the f(x) members

Nice fanfic.She never supported fx instead of the ig post which fx fans badgered her to do literally. Then she conspicuously deleted it saying her ig was hacked when it obviously wasn't.

Basically Sulli was found out to be dating a member of the group Dynamic Duo, she got a lot of hateful comments, she had a PSYCHO obsessive fansite who started turning on her and telling her she was a useless member, she was affected by all the hate and felt like she wasn't contributing to f(x) well, her performances were getting worse because (as she said) she was physically and mentally exhausted. SM gave her a hiatus and I think during that time she decided to just leave the group for good. A LOT of f(x) fans had turned against her as well and were urging her to leave and stop bringing the rest of the group down. Plus her crazy fansite spread all these rumors about her and people actually believed her...

The circumstances are really sad but Sulli is happy now so that's all the matters :) f(x) have dealt with it well too, since 4 Walls was a hit. I just hope one day they can acknowledge each other properly and make f(5) fans like me happy lol

f(x) members have mentioned her and Sulli was hanging out with Luna during the SM Halloween party. 

And in a recent interview they asked her if she regretted anything from being in the entertainment industry since she was young and she said no that she was glad she went through it

ok, if her ig was hacked, why hasn't re-posted the fx 4wall post? She never posted it again or anything fx related once she supposedly got her ig back. smh

I think she prob on good terms with luna but the others, nope. I think she's burden by the fx label and wants to seen as an actress which is still bogus. She didn't even say fx's name in that interview. pretty ungrateful imo.

well this.

I feel like I saw these kind of question some days ago....

I'm sure they're on good terms but it really didn't look like they were "hanging out" at all. I don't know why people keep saying this when they were literally just standing beside each other avoiding eye contact ahaha

ok, if her ig was hacked, why hasn't re-posted the fx 4wall post? She never posted it again or anything fx related once she supposedly got her ig back. smh

If she did can u guarantee the pity And not-hate she'd get?

I'm sure they're on good terms but it really didn't look like they were "hanging out" at all. I don't know why people keep saying this when they were literally just standing beside each other avoiding eye contact ahaha

I'm not saying they are bffs or friends but they are on good terms like you said

If she did can u guarantee the pity And not-hate she'd get?

You know she would gain back fx fans if she did that. Yeah she would get hate but majority would be happy she still cares for fx etc. I could see some me-us going back too bragging about the f(x)bond again.  :imstupid: