#1 Teru

Teru

ass

• Oh! Press
  • 18,718 posts
  • Location85st coffee ☕

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:12 AM

Hi everyone~

I just wanted to make a post to let you all know that I've decided to step down as RadiOH! Co-ordinator.

unfortunately, as I've got a big international move coming up (UK to Japan and stopping off at Ireland before I leave so I can store stuff... stressful), am in the middle of quitting my long term IRL job and generally have too much on my plate, I just don't have the time or energy to dedicate to it at present.

RadiOH! is a really fun team to be part of, and my hope is that I can return to it sometime in the future. for the time being, though, it's better off under the tutelage of someone who's in a better position to encourage and accommodate the team and their listeners than me. 

the new co-ordinator will be announced soon, but until then, I want to say thanks to admin Sad-chan, former RadiOH coordi Lawlaw, head mod Coyee, team members Holke, Jasmine, Beckycute, Aarya, Radeen and Aripod, all OH staff and all listeners and users for allowing me to be part of something so interesting and enjoyable. I hope I can contribute again soon!

ofc, while I'm quitting my coordi post, I'm not leaving staff entirely - I'll remain on the Press team so you can judge me for my writing failures instead of my management failures going forward. please take note and resume accordingly

btw if you've sent me a PM about RadiOH recently and I've yet to reply, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you and your enquiry will be passed on to the new co-ordinator.

thanks chummmmmmmmmmms

#2 Loser

Loser

Forever Alone

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:19 AM (Edited by Loser, 04 August 2016 - 04:20 AM.)

Thanks for all your hard work! Best of luck to you on your future endeavors :)

#3 Teru

Teru

ass

• Oh! Press
  • 18,718 posts
  • Location85st coffee ☕

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:22 AM

Thanks for all your hard work! Best of luck to you on your future endeavors :)

thanks!

#4 Pineapple

Pineapple

The Goblin's Bride 👺

• 6,087 posts
  • LocationYes, I like pineapple on pizza!

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:24 AM

Thank you for all that you've done for RadiOH, and the hard work you've put in. Best of luck with your move Teru! ^^

#5 Teru

Teru

ass

• Oh! Press
  • 18,718 posts
  • Location85st coffee ☕

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:28 AM

Thank you for all that you've done for RadiOH, and the hard work you've put in. Best of luck with your move Teru! ^^

thank you!

#6 Rinne

Rinne

갓세정

• Press Coordinator
  • 9,331 posts
  • Location꽃길

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:34 AM

Thank you Teru for all of your hard work during your stint as RadiOH! coordi noona. I wish all the best for everything you do physically and digitally. Though I am going to see you in red, this is not a goodbye but a second welcoming  :lol:

#7 Teru

Teru

ass

• Oh! Press
  • 18,718 posts
  • Location85st coffee ☕

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:42 AM

Thank you Teru for all of your hard work during your stint as RadiOH! coordi noona. I wish all the best for everything you do physically and digitally. Though I am going to see you in red, this is not a goodbye but a second welcoming  :lol:

thanks!

haha true, I'm looking forward to my banner change tbh :p

#8 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 27,636 posts
  • Locationvote for daehwi, samuel & haknyeon

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:52 AM

Sad to see you step down Teru, but good to know we still have ya in the press team *_* Good luck with that move thooo.

#9 Teru

Teru

ass

• Oh! Press
  • 18,718 posts
  • Location85st coffee ☕

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:07 AM

Sad to see you step down Teru, but good to know we still have ya in the press team *_* Good luck with that move thooo.

thanks Haru! looking forward to doing more with press for sure

#10 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,573 posts
  • Locationby Park Kyung's side, supporting him forever (or maybe underneath him....as his shoe lifts).

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:12 AM

So excited for you getting to make your big move to Japan! I'm sad that you won't be the radioh coordi, but glad that we will still be on a team together! Yes!

#11 Teru

Teru

ass

• Oh! Press
  • 18,718 posts
  • Location85st coffee ☕

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:16 AM

So excited for you getting to make your big move to Japan! I'm sad that you won't be the radioh coordi, but glad that we will still be on a team together! Yes!

we're no longer each other's boss... whip me into shape ma'am

thank you ;*

#12 Zenny

Zenny

My love is DRC

• 3,683 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:36 AM

Thanks for your hard work! Maybe I'll stumble upon you in Japan!:P

#13 Teru

Teru

ass