Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Kami

[UPDATED] The End of Kpop is near. China BANS korean Entertainment!!

what do you mean by yoona's poor acting>> ?? seems like chinese still love her and her dramas have high ratings in china.. she's still get offers from china

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Mess. Why are they mixing politics with entertainment tho???

Honestly.. It's one of the most annoying things to me. I wish it wasn't like that but am I shocked nope.

Ah shit! Pull my bae Sehun out before it's too late!
:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

Edited by PrincessXBowsGirl
  • Like 1

lol did you make this up , what a pathetic attemp

are you this pressed about yoona's success in china ? lol

the articles are real  :hurr:

Edited by BEAST OT6
  • Like 6
  • Dislike 1

Ah shit! Pull my bae Sehun out before it's too late!

:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

He just got casted in the movie/drama too and he has that ad on the building going on in China for a month. So I really have no idea how realistic this is TBH

Mess. Why are they mixing politics with entertainment tho???

Cause China. 

(To be fair though there are other countries who'd do the exact same thing..)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

what do you mean by yoona's poor acting>> ?? seems like chinese still love her and her dramas have high ratings in china.. she's still get offers from china

You've been brainwashed by korean news who only post positive things about korean idols. The large majority of Chinese hate koreans appearing in Chinese costumes. It even addresses this on the second article I linked

yUwyIAM.gif

• Like 22
  • Dislike 11

He just got casted in the movie/drama too and he has that ad on the building going on in China for a month. So I really have no idea how realistic this is TBH

Apparently those that are contracted prior to this can still go ahead.

But any contracts after this will be nullified. 

too late bigbang already made a lot of money in china
Wk60Imp.gif

Edited by chichic 🌸
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 3

idk if this will happen but I do think some people are tired of korean celebs getting preferential treatment in China. A lot of kcelebs are filming in China just for $$ (even my faves  :rlytearpls: ) and it does affect the quality of the drama. Imagine filming an emotional scene but you cant really understand the other person bc they dont speak the language. Honestly speaking we don't see people branching into Korea without being able to speak the language. So it should be the same the other way around.

I agree with this... It's should be fair in a sense of them speaking the language..

• Like 10

Yeah, ik, but for some reason I'm just so nervous for him. I don't want him to get hate down the road all cuz of this political bs.

There like 1 billion people in China but kpop fans there might already reach more than 100 million people so it hard to stopped kpop there. Lol.

Then good luck with their bad musics lol.

Edit:I can't say anything about their movies/acting because i didn't watch.

Edited by zella
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 33

Apparently those that are contracted prior to this can still go ahead.

But any contracts after this will be nullified.

I mean.. It just happend and filming hasn't started and I doubt anything is final. Idk.. So do they like want people that tour to not come either I get movies and tv but tours too that's a bit much

Then good luck with their bad musics lol.

tumblr_nxz0iwoViO1uzcbdzo2_500.gif

(except jolin)

• Like 4
  • Dislike 17

So is it true?

I kinda feel sad because on the one hand now they will lose oportunities but on the other hand I can't wait to see Knetz losing it if it's true  :hurr:

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Yeah, ik, but for some reason I'm just so nervous for him. I don't want him to get hate down the road all cuz of this political bs.

His Catman movie is coming too and it's suppose to be an anticipated thing.. So I mean are they going to boycott it and this new one that's also a big deal. Sehun has been speaking Chinese and has studied but I'm sure it's not at a level their wanting.. I don't know honestly

• Like 1

You've been brainwashed by korean news who only post positive things about korean idols. The large majority of Chinese hate koreans appearing in Chinese costumes. It even addresses this on the second article I linked

yUwyIAM.gif

oh really?? i didn't know??? i am not a korea and i don't live in china or in korea so i don't know.. but thanks... so how about treatment of korean idols in korea??? if they hated by chinese why they still get lead roles in a chinese dramas?? 

Korea is about to get a flood of China fans then...