Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

pls update for sistar's album?

I'm mobile right now so I'll edit later but it's 6,258 rn

• Like 2

after school too please

• Like 2

I think AS is doing worse than Sistar physically

^ welp

Do update Sistar's album <3

thank you!

hanteo and gaon sales are separate right?

whatever hanteo selling is included into Gaon

Gaon = hanteo + others

why does AS and sistar had so low sales... how sad :((((

Interesting how Infinite's hanteo sales are lower than Infinitize. I'd say they did a pretty good job keeping the momentum going with solo/unit activities so why the decrease? Granted they still have 6 months to chart but I don't think they'll sell another 10k.

Their song flopped digitally compared to their past title tracks and even Teentop did better. i'd say fans weren't as into this album as they were their others

The reason Infinite's sales are lower is because they only had 2 fansigns instead of the 4 they had for Infinitize. If they had done 4 then we'd be looking at 130K or more in sales. There is no such thing "fans weren't as into this album". Diehard fans always buy the album regardless. They only buy the albums for the photobooks anyway. If they wanted the songs they could just download them. :/

Yeah very underwhelming comeback from Infinite. I only liked 2 songs off the mini; the others were just filler songs unfortunately.x

but if you look at the list Infinitize made it to the top, 17,000 copies last count. Maybe it's out of print? They have another comeback scheduled anyway,

Infinitize can't be out of print yet. If it was, then it would disappear entirely off of Gaon, but it's still there on the weekly charts.

I like this forum so much better than the new you-know-what forums lol multiquote is my friend XD

The reason Infinite's sales are lower is because they only had 2 fansigns instead of the 4 they had for Infinitize. If they had done 4 then we'd be looking at 130K or more in sales. There is no such thing "fans weren't as into this album". Diehard fans always buy the album regardless. They only buy the albums for the photobooks anyway. If they wanted the songs they could just download them. :/

Infinitize can't be out of print yet. If it was, then it would disappear entirely off of Gaon, but it's still there on the weekly charts.

I like this forum so much better than the new you-know-what forums lol multiquote is my friend XD

hello! welcome. I also like this forum better than the new one. I posted your thread here and has been adding to it, hope you don't mind =D

updated 6/23 the top albums and the recently released ones.

EXO-M went over 100k and EXO-K passed SNSD... Their sales are around 150 copies per day now..

B1A4 is about to go over 100k!

Sistar, After School, Henry, MBLAQ

can't find updates on Shinhwa and 2PM anymore.. maybe at the end of the month

updated 6/23 the top albums and the recently released ones.

EXO-M went over 100k and EXO-K passed SNSD... Their sales are around 150 copies per day now..

B1A4 is about to go over 100k!

Sistar, After School, Henry, MBLAQ

can't find updates on Shinhwa and 2PM anymore.. maybe at the end of the month

EXO is doing so well :ahmagah:

hello! welcome. I also like this forum better than the new one. I posted your thread here and has been adding to it, hope you don't mind =D

Nah, it's not my data anyway. I can update you on 2PM and Shinhwa through June 23:

2PM Grown ver A 44634

2PM Grown ver B 21245

Shinhwa The Classic Reg. ed. 20435

Shinhwa The Classic Ltd. ed. 30577

edit:

2PM total 65879

Shinhwa total 51012

Give me a minute and I'll add some more updates

• Like 1

Through June 23:

SNSD-I Got A Boy 126,100

Infinite-New Challenge 110,100

Jaejoong-I 96,900

Infinite H-Fly High 81,200 (missing 1 week)

B.A.P-One Shot 56,600

Teen Top-No. 1 Reg. ed. 49,500

Jaejoong-Y 49,200 (missing 3 weeks)

VIXX-hyde 31,700

VIXX-On & On 26,500 (missing 1 week)

T-ara N4-Countryside Diary 17,200

4minute-Name is 4minute 12,300 (missing 2 days)

Davichi-Mystic Ballad 8400

Sistar19-GNAAL 8100

Lee Hi-First Love 7500+ (missing 3 weeks)

Girl's Day-Expectation 7000 (missing 5 days)

Teen Top-No. 1 repackage 6000+ (missing 1 month)

Nine Muses-Wild 3000+ (missing 2 weeks)

"+" means the missing data amounts to possibly greater than 200 copies. The rest with missing data are missing no more than 100 copies.

• Like 1

^rhanks <3 i'll edit the op later since I'm on mobile and it messed up the formatting ><

YEAY

Sistar - "Give It To Me" - 6,900 (released Jun 11) (Jun 23)

Between multiquote and  :ahmagah:  :omg:  :stare:  :lub:  :ilove: etc, 1H >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> akp, even before they burned everything to the ground.  :fyeah:

Between multiquote and  :ahmagah:  :omg:  :stare:  :lub:  :ilove: etc, 1H >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> akp, even before they burned everything to the ground.  :fyeah:

What I just regret are the ppl in the artist threads

What I just regret are the ppl in the artist threads

Yeah, that seems to be the sticking point.  Well, ppl stuck with akp because the community was there, even when the actual forum setup was better elsewhere.  Same as other things (google+ vs. facebook, any number of other social media websites....)

So if anyone is curious as to the "secret" to groups getting higher/lower sales, this is it...it's possible more fansigns may be added for some groups (VIXX already has one more for Hyde) so this will have to be updated later, but this list was originally posted June 21st.

Artist / Album / # of total people for fansigns / # of fansigns / Notes

P.S. this list is male artists only; female artists do fansigns but usually fewer and they don't get much sales out of them.

9904ab58d109b3deaaeab9c4cdbf6c81810a4c8b

For comparison, this is last year

Artist / Album / # of people / # of fansigns / Notes

f99b162eb9389b505bfebdfe8435e5dde6116ee7

• Like 1

So if anyone is curious as to the "secret" to groups getting higher/lower sales, this is it...it's possible more fansigns may be added for some groups (VIXX already has one more for Hyde) so this will have to be updated later, but this list was originally posted June 21st.

P.S. this list is male artists only; female artists do fansigns but usually fewer and they don't get much sales out of them.

(Other driving gimmicks can be stuff like random photocards.)

Huh, so Teen Top has done a ton of fansigns for a while now....

Well, Nu'est's sales for Hello were kind of sad, and they don't have as many fancafe members, but it seems like Vixx doesn't necessarily get that much more bang for their buck in fansigns  than Nu'est (judging from On&On, dunno about Hyde).  (Was also belatedly less impressed by Vixx's digital performance with On&On; it charted for a decent number of weeks, which is good, but the week it was #25 on Gaon comprehensive it was only #58 in downloads and #156 in streaming, so it's like, uhhhh... though not quite as much uhhhhh as C-Clown at #7 with #79 in downloads and #57 in streaming, of course. XD  At least the #35 for Hyde looks legit.)

um do you mind if I put these in the exo physical sales thread?

I will credit the owner and also you.

um do you mind if I put these in the exo physical sales thread?

I will credit the owner and also you.

You don't need to credit me, I just reposted it. Credit goes to the original poster.

You don't need to credit me, I just reposted it. Credit goes to the original poster.

oh ok. thanks a lot. the information you reposted is useful (: