Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

I updated it ^^

I don't really know the relationship of Gaon with Hanteo... I mean SHINee sold 100k in 2 days but that was only around 24k in Hanteo...

I guess so, but I'm hoping it goes over 300k (350k plz) this month. 

I don't think it's necessarily fixed (it's probably dependent on the fandom's buying habits and how many aren't in SK and how much they do/don't care about rankings.....)

Wow Cho Yongpil...I wonder how many albums he sold on Gaon

He sold more on Hanteo than in Gaon last April >_< must be because he has a Korean fanbase 

damn, 2PM being eclipsed by their hoobaes. what the hell happened to them? (a rhetoric question btw.)

This album is actually selling better than Hands Up, so this is good for them, Hands Up was their only album where they sold 100+.

they reached 60k according to baidu, grown might be their best selling korean album lol~

that's A version + B version

so... :unsure:  It'll be counted together on Gaon anyway. 

noooo Cho Young Pil is going to outsell DG soon

lol watch him win the Daesang

Shawols are extremely organized :shock: 283k in Gaon and the fans already bought 250k copies of it through Hanteo stores

lol our fansite noonas do their best  :lol:

noooo Cho Young Pil is going to outsell DG soon

lol watch him win the Daesang

he will T___T

still selling 1000 units per day OTL

he will T___T

still selling 1000 units per day OTL

damn, it's amazing and impressive, but still T__T

(really tho what if year end shows decide to use Hanteo and not Gaon for the Daesang this year)

Shawols are extremely organized :shock: 283k in Gaon and the fans already bought 250k copies of it through Hanteo stores

yeah this year their organization was really impressive, we call it "noona power" lmao

The only difference is the cover, though... I know JYPE doesn't do repackages (until now!!!) but have they done multiple covers before?

The only difference is the cover, though... I know JYPE doesn't do repackages (until now!!!) but have they done multiple covers before?

When 2pm does their repackage album it will the second time, 2am had one as well. The only multiple covers were both Wooyoung and JoKwon solo's.

Wow...B1a4 already reach 80k... :ahmagah: ....hope they can reach 90k this month....

• Like 1

updated EXO, Sistar, Henry

updated the Top 6  :derp:

Interesting how Infinite's hanteo sales are lower than Infinitize. I'd say they did a pretty good job keeping the momentum going with solo/unit activities so why the decrease? Granted they still have 6 months to chart but I don't think they'll sell another 10k.

Interesting how Infinite's hanteo sales are lower than Infinitize. I'd say they did a pretty good job keeping the momentum going with solo/unit activities so why the decrease? Granted they still have 6 months to chart but I don't think they'll sell another 10k.

Their song flopped digitally compared to their past title tracks and even Teentop did better. i'd say fans weren't as into this album as they were their others

Yeah very underwhelming comeback from Infinite. I only liked 2 songs off the mini; the others were just filler songs unfortunately.x

but if you look at the list Infinitize made it to the top, 17,000 copies last count. Maybe it's out of print? They have another comeback scheduled anyway,

OP..why theres no update in B1A4? Are they not selling now...

OP..why theres no update in B1A4? Are they not selling now...

as of today 3pm KST

fansignings?

#1 in Hanteo right now 

http://hanteo.com/

they're even rank #20s in MelOn

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

as of today 3pm KST

fansignings?

#1 in Hanteo right now 

http://hanteo.com/

they're even rank #20s in MelOn

:ahmagah: 90k.....................I hope they can pass the 100k mark.....and wow they doing well in digital too #20s after 1 month and 1 week,,,, :ahmagah: