Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

Which Stray Kids album? All of them? If you want an updated number from the ones in the OP, give me some time to consolidate all the sales, real life got to me for a while! Will get it done by this weekend hopefully.

Yes! All of them. Please and thank you. lovestruck.png

Omg, Stray Kids' Mixtape on top 100 but I don't know how many sales have until now. TT

How many I am you stray kids Album ? Now please tell me

Thank you

1st Week: 34,436
2nd Week: 8,097
3rd Week: 13,587
4th Week: 9,138
5th Week: 4,568
6th Week: 5,375

Total: 75,201 smile.png

Hi. As discussed with our Exo sales thread OP, just want to share this information to everyone...in case you guys haven't read the Hanteo notice yet that was posted last December. :)

So if you already have hanteo 2.0 account -paid or not, you may now be able to see the numbers when you login. :)

I would like to have a paid account, or a friend with a paid account that share with me. TT

You don't need a paid account anymore to see all the sales numbers. As long as you have hanteo account even if it is a free membership class.

I mean, how can I see sales of albums released in 2016 or 2017 even if isn't on Top 100?

No-one not gonna update latest weekly sales?

Where's the weekly sales

Guys, you can see the Weekly Chart for yourselves on the website. The numbers are visible to all of us with an account. ^^

I will make this thread active again until the OP decides to retake it.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this