Someone put in a big order on that album in the last two days:

fansign sales

#5723 MIC-DROP minsoo

MIC-DROP minsoo

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:11 AM

Does anyone have Hanteo monthly chart for November? I haven't seen it in provided threads and updates are only for newer albums. :(

#5724 dizzyMongoose

dizzyMongoose

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

Weki Meki must've had some productive fanmeets in Japan:

#5725 juanlag

juanlag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:00 PM

Hi! I remember i saw months ago in the forum a thread where someone showed a source that Hanteo had around the 60-70% of the total sales in 2015 and now around the 80-90% or something like that.

I need the source now but i can't find it, so if someone know where to find it or if someone has it i'd very glad if you can give me it. Thank you!

#5726 munyuna

munyuna

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:45 PM

uh..wasnt hanteo 2.0 opening today?

#5727 Mogwai

Mogwai

sekaichen supremacist

• Oh!Pressor
  • 12,946 posts
  • Locationit is the east and Jongdae is the sun

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:10 AM

Could someone point me to the baidu thread for B.A.P's Ego sales please?

#5728 The Clow

The Clow

Trainee

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationClamp HQ

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

#5729 dragonfly0915

dragonfly0915

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:24 PM

Does anyone have Hanteo monthly chart for November? I haven't seen it in provided threads and updates are only for newer albums. :(

I didn't find one either, unfortunately :/

Hi! I remember i saw months ago in the forum a thread where someone showed a source that Hanteo had around the 60-70% of the total sales in 2015 and now around the 80-90% or something like that.

I need the source now but i can't find it, so if someone know where to find it or if someone has it i'd very glad if you can give me it. Thank you!

Well, the percentage has gradually increased over time because more and more shops decided to join since it became important to fans that the sales reflect on the chart. Especially overseas stores, back in the day very few were part of Hanteo, but even small ones often are now.

uh..wasnt hanteo 2.0 opening today?

I didn't know about this, but it is indeed open. While they're still in beta mode, apparently everyone who joins can see the sales.

The URL: http://hanteochart.com/

#5730 munyuna

munyuna

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

I didn't find one either, unfortunately :/

Well, the percentage has gradually increased over time because more and more shops decided to join since it became important to fans that the sales reflect on the chart. Especially overseas stores, back in the day very few were part of Hanteo, but even small ones often are now.

I didn't know about this, but it is indeed open. While they're still in beta mode, apparently everyone who joins can see the sales.

The URL: http://hanteochart.com/

yes but the thing is is that they would open registration for international users once the site launched on december 20 and it's still not there yet and still no words for when its gonna open

its asking for a 추천인 코드 and i'm not sure what that is...tried googling with no luck

#5731 dragonfly0915

dragonfly0915

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:30 PM

yes but the thing is is that they would open registration for international users once the site launched on december 20 and it's still not there yet and still no words for when its gonna open

its asking for a 추천인 코드 and i'm not sure what that is...tried googling with no luck

Technically there's no restriction right now for international users joining, you just have to be able to read Korean. 추천인 코드 is a referrer code but it is not a required field, so you should be able to register without one. I know I did.

#5732 munyuna

munyuna

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

Technically there's no restriction right now for international users joining, you just have to be able to read Korean. 추천인 코드 is a referrer code but it is not a required field, so you should be able to register without one. I know I did.

uh...not sure why i failed before

anyway, i can see the ranking :D but not total sales, specially for albums that are not charting, is that available there yet?

#5733 dragonfly0915

dragonfly0915

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:30 PM

uh...not sure why i failed before
anyway, i can see the ranking :D but not total sales, specially for albums that are not charting, is that available there yet?

Right now they only have the current realtime, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts available, up to #100. It's also viewable by subcategory by male solo, female solo and group. But you can't see the past charts or total sales for an album or artist yet :/ Not sure if they are still working on that functionality, or if that will just no longer be viewable in the new chart.

#5734 cynkdf

cynkdf

Idol

• PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:31 PM

Right now they only have the current realtime, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts available, up to #100. It's also viewable by subcategory by male solo, female solo and group. But you can't see the past charts or total sales for an album or artist yet :/ Not sure if they are still working on that functionality, or if that will just no longer be viewable in the new chart.

Just want to thank you for your hard work in this thread - much appreciated.

#5735 munyuna

munyuna

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:41 PM

ah, i hope they add it eventually ): they should try to put up a bigger, better archive rather than losing data

let's wait for the final version, thanks for the help!

#5736 dragonfly0915

dragonfly0915

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:53 AM

Just want to thank you for your hard work in this thread - much appreciated.

Thank you! I can't believe it's been so long since I started updating this thing, the updates are so infrequent now it surprises me every time I see people are still looking at it lol

ah, i hope they add it eventually ): they should try to put up a bigger, better archive rather than losing data

let's wait for the final version, thanks for the help!

All the old data is still on the original site for the time being, and eventually they should migrate it to the new site. It's just in beta mode for now so hopefully they take feedback from people to change some stuff.

#5737 dizzyMongoose

dizzyMongoose

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:31 AM (Edited by dizzyMongoose, 13 January 2018 - 06:34 AM.)

Minor correction: Weki Meki and Dreamcatcher don't have the female artist # next to their names in their multi-version album entries.

#5738 xxzoranxx

xxzoranxx

Trainee

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Locationwonderland

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:51 AM

Bangtan jjang ~~~~~~ ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hanteo, bts, twice, wanna one, red velvet, exo, seventeen, taeyeon, taemin, day6

Up, Up and Away!