Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bosnia_HyunaLover <3

[NB] Cao Lu also receives backlash for South China Sea stance

#savemygirl2k16

Cao Lu also receives backlash for South China Sea stance

20160716175744_10_99_20160716181104.jpg

Article: 'WGM' Jo Se Ho makes Cao Lu sad, does he not know what's important?

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-07

1. [+4,341, -219] Didn't Cao Lu post up a picture of that South China Sea issue on SNS too?

2. [+4,036, -302] Just kick anyone who is still Sinocentric out of our industry

3. [+3,778, -235] Cao Lu's the one who doesn't know what's really important here. I'm personally really disappointed in her.

4. [+3,897, -298] Am I the only one who finds it uncomfortable that she posted the picture of the South China Sea on SNS?

5. [+1,100, -41] She knows that she has a career in Korea.... and she still did something like that. Isn't she apologetic at all to her group members?

6. [+1,049, -32] Cao Lu posted a picture of the South China Sea on SNS too;;; I abhor Sinocentrism. From Victoria to her, all of you better leave to China or issue an apology and go into reflection ã…¡ã…¡

7. [+892, -33] Please go back to China....

8. [+835, -31] What is this Chinese still doing here instead of going back to China? Look at her shamelessly still promoting in a 'lesser' country like Korea

9. [+654, -14] Seemed like Cao Lu was finally starting to see the light with a change in image but all of that was just shattered... just stay off of SNS. I really supported Fiestar too...

10. [+606, -9] What is she doing in Korea making money here when she believes China is superior?? I really do wonder if she thought it was smart to upload that picture at a timing like this... now I can't stand seeing her.

11. [+639, -21] What is this Chinese doing on Korean TV?

12. [+596, -12] Really impressed with Cao Lu, Victoria, and Fei's intellectual level claiming that the land is still theirs even after the UN decision~

Praying for my chinese idols to stay quiet. I'm afraid they'll be next on the witch hunt for chinese idols.

3. [+3,778, -235] Cao Lu's the one who doesn't know what's really important here. I'm personally really disappointed in her.

I went off her ages ago, she's an idiot who thinks women shouldn't be equal to men. 

I've only seen girls getting dragged. What is the situation on Lay?

Korean media only reported these 3, they didn't mention others so the Korean public don't know except kpop fans.

Lay's been getting dragged by antis ever since KrisLuTao left EXO so his support for China's stance on the 9-dash line has most likely brought him more hate. 

The hypocrisy of people complaining about Chinese nationalism when so many other countries like Korea can be just as bad. Also ew at everyone whose excused the abuse and threats they're receiving on SNS because they disagree with their opinion. 

Anybody has the translation of the article? What did the guy do to her?

I went off her ages ago, she's an idiot who thinks women shouldn't be equal to men. 

Hello counselor right?

same

The hypocrisy of people complaining about Chinese nationalism when so many other countries like Korea can be just as bad. Also ew at everyone whose excused the abuse and threats they're receiving on SNS because they disagree with their opinion.

Did Knetz demand Chinese or Korean idols to make a stance?

While at the same time promoting the idea that women are not equal to each other and there are some who are just better than others.

zhoumi and yixing have both been getting hate on their instagrams, yixing's most recent ig post is at 451k comments. 

zhoumi and yixing have both been getting hate on their instagrams, yixing's most recent ig post is at 451k comments. 

The comment sections of Zhoumi's recent teasers/videos are also a mess with a huge amount of dislikes.

Not on this issue specifically but they have in the past on other issues they think are important. 

not on this issue specifically, but here kara got dragged by knetz before.

Really? What did she say?

It's either she supports her home country or stay silent on the issue and risk even deadlier backlash from C-netz

Either way it is a lose-lose situation for Chinese idols

You can read everything here in the OP. :unsure:

Yikes. I actually  liked her a lot in Real Men, but I really hate these kind of comments. I had the same reaction as Hyemi.