OneHallyu

GOT7 Mark Tuan's friends are messy and embarrassing at the concert in LA

momoring

At the end of the concert they were choosing random people from the audience and after watching a GOT7 dance video they had to follow and dance like it was shown in the vid. Mark's friends were chosen and after seeing the moves (I wasn't sure if they knew what was going on) they did this. They kept lifting their shirts (this vid shows only one of them). I think 3 or 4 of them were doing this cheap show.

New video

Since the beginning of the concert fans tweeted that Mark's friends were totally drunk and it was later confirmed. They threw a lightstick and water bottles at fans.

I hope they'll remember the concert!

tumblr_oa4w5vqEBQ1qfgjluo2_540.jpg

They all wore tshirts with Mark's face Mark's dad prepared!

After the concert

https://instagram.com/p/BHtcVQujgqP/

UPDATE: They also FOUGHT after the concert. One fan's mum had to break them up.

:happy:

Oh God... I don't follow Mark closely but I like him (though I may be guiding myself by his looks and his father's funny tweets), so I hope the saying "tell me your company, and I'll tell you your manners" doesn't apply to this case...

Such tryhards

Elaborate please

One of them was bragging about their tickets from mark when they got them basically showing off they were mark's friends. There is plenty of other receipts that I don't plan on reading again bcuz.  :donthinkso: . But one of them posted an entire SNS convo w/ mark to flaunt how they are friends and constantly posting about being rich and sht. 

When are they not? They have always BEEN. And a lot of them are nothing but elitist douche bags on SNS. 

One of them was bragging about their tickets from mark when they got them basically showing off they were mark's friends. There is plenty of other receipts that I don't plan on reading again bcuz.  :donthinkso: . But one of them posted an entire SNS convo w/ mark to flaunt how they are friends and constantly posting about being rich and sht. 

wow

Ah the typical "I know someone famous" people. Hope Mark has enough sense not to invite them next time around.

Archived