Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
anegds

NCT's Brightest Sun! - Haechan Official Thread

It's like SM is trying to make fans who already follow them 1000000x loyal to NCT, rather than garnering new fans. Maybe to implement member rotation system first (so that later on fans wont revolt,   :derp: thats the only thing that comes to my mind).

Probably what they're doing. Maybe, they want to debut as many new members as possible before promoting them? But this is the Seoul unit, and as far as we know, it's the only Korean unit so why can't they promote them?

Personally, I think each subunit is fixed in the sense that, NCT 127 will always be these seven members. Like, regardless of how many of them are taken out to form other subunits, if there should be another comeback, it will always be there specific guys for 127, so I don't see why they can't be promoted to the public.

Can't wait for 'equal' time on NCT life. The hyungs read: Taeyong are going to get roasted :smile:

He's such a little shit

• Like 1

The kid should be brilliant in variety judging by what we were shownto this day. I really hope sm will let him reveal his variety skills asap. probably they won't let him be on non-sm shows for some time as they are afraid he will get hate for his sense of humour as it's pretty ironic if not sarcasic (i personally love it) given he is so young and korean siciety is so conservative. I just hope that he will participate in other units as well. The more haechan the better

The vlive last night without mark and haechan our poor boys were so awkward:))). It just made me realize how smooth haechan is w his funny personality. New variety king!

tumblr_ob178qDU9l1vt0xsio2_500.gif

tumblr_ob178qDU9l1vt0xsio1_500.gif

Flawless haechan~~

Edited by mon chan
  • Like 1

160801 Haechan

CovY--zUEAACavs.jpg

CovZAJOUEAAylQI.jpg

CovcIDdVYAAJGGm.jpg

CovcIqZUEAEV1CF.jpg

CovupfbUIAEuVtZ.jpg

cr @croissant_nct

Such a cutie

again,i couldnt find a lot of pics so im not going to post a 160802 Haechan thread.Im really sorry :rlytearpls:

It's OK, you did your best. Thanks for the updates

Haechan is so funny but underrated. He needs more fans :cry: I hope he grows up to become a Variety king :chu:

agree! when I say to my friends that I stan haechan they're always surprised I don't know why. don't they see how cute/funny/talented/amazing he is?  :rlytearpls:

Omg, I love this kid. Poor Haechan, his plans to poison his hyungs totally backfired. They're so paranoid. I can imagine that anytime he offers to do something nice for any of them in the dorm, they become instantly suspicious :har:

Maknae on top :dave:

They need to send them on variety shows like weekly Idol and running man (if it's still popular)