Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

starkssaah

Hyuna has a US$390 dress renamed after her

She looked stunning in that dress, it'd be an insult to NOT dedicate its name to her after she slayed it

for that price I would've expected something more... unique?  :cry:  I'm glad I'm not rich...

Hyuna's impact

STUNNING HYUNA

The dress is pretty!

I'm sorry, but where if your signature from? I'm in love with Joy's "LIT" crop tee! 

Queen of fashion and being invited to fashion events. CL, ha wig ain't safe.

They aint targetting the same part of fashion.

Hyuna is more kitsch oriented, CL is more edgy, punk and also looks on male clothing.

Made of silk. I think price is alright.

made of silk or not, you can still create something more beautiful. whether it is the same material or not, you can still look the same with something cheaper, which is my point. it doesn't look like one of those things that would look terrible in different material.