Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
skychord

The Official Masaki Suda Thread

I just watched Teiichi no Kuni and it was hilarious. Sudachi's acting is really good. rlytearpls.png

I'll watch this movie tomorrow~

btw have you guys seen Aa, Kouya?

Edited by chikachan

I LIVEwarstarplz.png

Edit-

2ajuj5f.jpg

Suda so adorablerlytearpls.png

CUTE!!!!

Not yet. Is it subbed somewhere?

Haven't seen any yet :( I just took a peek on the first movie and omg his love scenes fD4JAZe.png

Haven't seen any yet :( I just took a peek on the first movie and omg his love scenes fD4JAZe.png

I also haven't seen it yet...but I saw one bed scene on youtube,the one with the whatwhat in the butt....yeah... quitetraumatizingohdearplz.pngi wonder if the others are worse?

btw anyone know where can I watch  Teiichi no Kuni subbed?

Omo, must watch. hurrplz.png

just be sure that no one else can see you because the scene is really something imhappyplz.png

I also haven't seen it yet...but I saw one bed scene on youtube,the one with the whatwhat in the butt....yeah... quitetraumatizingohdearplz.pngi wonder if the others are worse?

btw anyone know where can I watch  Teiichi no Kuni subbed?

Oh no, don't force yourself to watch if such scenes are not for you. He has a lot of movies so there's a lot to choose from :)

but yes there's a bed scene, bath scene etc. lmao

and he's fully naked on it too

omg thank you so much.chuplz.png

just be sure that no one else can see you because the scene is really something imhappyplz.png

Oh no, don't force yourself to watch if such scenes are not for you. He has a lot of movies so there's a lot to choose from smile.png

Yeah i'm a new fan of Suda... and yes such scenes do make me feel uncomfortable,tho i'm happy he takes his acting seriously and that he's not afraid  to push his boundaries as an actor, at such  young age .He is just amazing imo.

but yes there's a bed scene, bath scene etc. lmao

and he's fully naked on it too

Isaw the ass on instagram,but tell me,do they show the Sudacchi as well?0u0plz.png

Edited by zshhbu

omg thank you so much.chuplz.png

Yeah i'm a new fan of Suda... and yes such scenes do make me feel uncomfortable,tho i'm happy he takes his acting seriously and that he's not afraid  to push his boundaries as an actor, at such  young age .He is just amazing imo.

I agree. He's fearless! Add the fact that he's very talented too.

My most favorite movie of Sudacchi is The Light Shines Only There, and that one is not something that I'd recommend for people to watch even though it's a good film because the scenes and situations of the characters are very disturbing. Same with Tomogui.

Isaw the ass on instagram,but tell me,do they show the Sudacchi as well?0u0plz.png

harharplz.png

I don't think so. But not 100% sure on that since I only skimmed through the movie

• Like 1

I agree. He's fearless! Add the fact that he's very talented too.

My most favorite movie of Sudacchi is The Light Shines Only There, and that one is not something that I'd recommend for people to watch even though it's a good film because the scenes and situations of the characters are very disturbing. Same with Tomogui.

Suda is just wow in 'The Light Shines Only There'. Tomogui-just skimmed through.I don't think  i can watch it yet...to think Suda was only 19  when filming!1amgplz.png

The atmosphere in these movies(also in Chokolietta)is insanely thick! I really like it when the bleak suffocating  feeling  lingers on  even days after. Sudaachi is remarkable in creating such characters/atmospheres,not only in looks, he also give each character a different feel..and it's mesmerizing to see.

I guess the 'Aa, Kouya' sence left me traumatized because it was the first explicit suda clip i've ever seen!

I accidentally stumbled upon it  after days of binging cute Suda-vids on youtube.

At the time I had no idea he was that type of actor.fD4JAZe.png

harharplz.png

harharplz.png

I don't think so. But not 100% sure on that since I only skimmed through the movie

Maybe on part 2 ?🙊

Suda and milk ahmagahplz.png  His friendship with Yamaken is just too cute!!!

Suda is just wow in 'The Light Shines Only There'. Tomogui-just skimmed through.I don't think  i can watch it yet...to think Suda was only 19  when filming!1:omg:

The atmosphere in these movies(also in Chokolietta)is insanely thick! I really like it when the bleak suffocating  feeling  lingers on  even days after. Sudaachi is remarkable in creating such characters/atmospheres,not only in looks, he also give each character a different feel..and it's mesmerizing to see.

I guess the 'Aa, Kouya' sence left me traumatized because it was the first explicit suda clip i've ever seen!

I accidentally stumbled upon it  after days of binging cute Suda-vids on youtube.

At the time I had no idea he was that type of actor.fD4JAZe.png

harharplz.png

Maybe on part 2 ?

I agree. I know that he tends to get similar roles but in my opinion, he still manages to make each of them different from one another.

Wait, I'll look at it harharplz.png