Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
skychord

The Official Masaki Suda Thread

did they really hate his hairstyle last year? it's not that bad compared to his other styling lol

w700c-ez_448b92be9f1870b1042cd0e238e507e

Yes, and they still do.Last year most comments were 'pls cut your hair','he looks like folk singer from showa era..'my grandfather used to have this hairstyle' etc..Even international fans on mydramalist article were hating on his hair.

At least It looked healthy and shiny then, dele hair looked so damaged

DzIC-5pUcAAHCOM.jpg

Yes, and they still do.Last year most comments were 'pls cut your hair','he looks like folk singer from showa era..'my grandfather used to have this hairstyle' etc..Even international fans on mydramalist article were hating on his hair.

At least It looked healthy and shiny then, dele hair looked so damaged

DzIC-5pUcAAHCOM.jpg

Sudacchi is known for his ojiisan fashion, so him getting longer hair is not exactly a surprise but I agree about his hair on dele.

Everything was perfect except his hairstyle laugh.png

I don't want this drama to end because it means we won't see much of him for period of time until Arcimedes promo

that color combination hurrplz.png

them iconic shoeshurrplz.png

need

to

make

a

comeback

hjhhk.jpg

imhappyplz.png

There seems to be a lot of Suda x Mei shippers lately. There are some rumour about it too.

What do u think guys? I think they looked awkward

https://twitter.com/person2805/status/1103893356956925952?s=19

I ship Mei more with Mackenyu laugh.png

But if it's true, Mei seems very different to the past rumored girlfriends of Sudacchi. 

D1Tb9PfU8AAm_US.jpg:large

it ended  rlytearpls.png

eh?all kids wearing them and he even gave one to kippei and other staff members.

https://twitter.com/person2805/status/1104725780913774597

I don't understand why people desperately ship suda with mei she's not his type and they don't give that vibe.like at all.

IKR. Nanao, Tsubasa and Yua all have something in common with each other and it seems like that's Sudacchi's type. I'm not saying that it is a fact but Mei is really different to them laugh.png 

Plus Mei is so young, at least pair her with someone closer to her age like Takumi or Macken. I feel sorry that she's often paired with older guys.

eh?all kids wearing them and he even gave one to kippei and other staff members.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtNGU6sgIP5/

https://twitter.com/person2805/status/1104725780913774597

I don't understand why people desperately ship suda with mei she's not his type and they don't give that vibe.like at all.

Lol yeah I just saw this on Twitter. Though we were getting some rumours again.

IKR. Nanao, Tsubasa and Yua all have something in common with each other and it seems like that's Sudacchi's type. I'm not saying that it is a fact but Mei is really different to them :lol: 

Plus Mei is so young, at least pair her with someone closer to her age like Takumi or Macken. I feel sorry that she's often paired with older guys.

Netizens seem to think that she's into mature and muscular guys. Idk why

here's the article about suda's kindness on set.cooking them soup and giving everyone  original design parkas

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20190307-00000003-pseven-ent

IKR. Nanao, Tsubasa and Yua all have something in common with each other and it seems like that's Sudacchi's type. I'm not saying that it is a fact but Mei is really different to them laugh.png

not sure about yua, girlschannel say that there is no mistake in 2013 suda masaki dated fujii shuuka from E-girls.
There is some sketchy evidence but  when i googled her she's from osaka and has the eagle nose that suda likes(lol his nose fetish)also she's tall so i think it's true.

Edited by zshhbu

Lol yeah I just saw this on Twitter. Though we were getting some rumours again.

Netizens seem to think that she's into mature and muscular guys. Idk why

Maybe because of her movie with Suzuki Ryohei lol

here's the article about suda's kindness on set.cooking them soup and giving everyone  original design parkas

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20190307-00000003-pseven-ent

not sure about yua, girlschannel say that there is no mistake in 2013 suda masaki dated fujii shuuka from E-girls.

There is some sketchy evidence but  when i googled her she's from osaka and has the eagle nose that suda likes(lol his nose fetish)also she's tall so i think it's true.

Wow Shuuka?! First time hearing this rumor! She was rumored with Katayose Ryota too

But yeah she fits the criteria laugh.png  

Edited by skychord