OneHallyu

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VROMANCE (브로맨스) is a South Korean male group formed by Rainbow Bridge World in 2016. The group consists of four members: Park Janghyun, Park Hyunkyu, Lee Chandong and Lee Hyunseok. The group

FINALLY    Kpop Hits Mash Up       Park Hyun Kyu & Lee Chan Dong - 200% (AKMU)       'I Love You 2' (Usher Cover.)       'ë¹™' (Feat. Big Tray) Live version this is legit fire om

they've finally got their own series. hopefully someone will sub this. the title is "Soon! Pretty boy VRomance" (literally), and since "soon" and "flower" sounds the same, they kinda did a word play

*am I allowed to double post? :3

Hmm.. now it makes me wonder if RBW employs dance choreographers at all. Mamamoo do their own dances and vromance as well..

Gee think I'm becoming a RBW trash.

ARGHH THIS SONG IS SUCH A EARWORM, I have been humming to it ever since I heard it. So freaking catchy. :ahmagah:

Of course they do employ dance trainers hahaha.

Mamamoo mostly (or maybe always?) works with Jun Hyojung.

I only know they made the dances together for UOAY, You're The Best, Woo Hoo, also Delilah and Wonderful Confession (IS2), but maybe they've been worked with her team (BESSIE) for longer than that.

She is also the choreographer for 4minute, EXID, Shin Jihoon, and Melody Day. Her instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyoj87/

If you remember the video when Hyuna danced to Mr. Ambiguous with mustache ring, Hyojung was there with her. RBW-CUBE have many connections so I guess no surprise if Hyojung knew them since pre-debut.

And afaik, RBW put 3 trainers on their page, Jun Hyojung, Kim Junghyun (the one with VROMANCE), and Yu Juwon.

You can see them on the last 2 rows here http://rbbridge.com/pages/rbw-staff-2/

Edited by rede9095
  • Like 1

Yo hello everyone! Just want to say that I love these boys and -

...that I can't choose a bias. All of them are charming in their own way. Is this going to be an RBW thing to have charming artists?

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

they've finally got their own series. hopefully someone will sub this.

the title is "Soon! Pretty boy VRomance" (literally), and since "soon" and "flower" sounds the same, they kinda did a word play there, it also means "Flower Boy VRomance" lmao so cheesy.

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 4

the title is "Soon! Pretty boy VRomance" (literally), and since "soon" and "flower" sounds the same, they kinda did a word play there, it also means "Flower Boy VRomance" lmao so cheesy.

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE OMG! i really hope someone will sub  :ahmagah:

I don't understand korean, but the video was funny itself, the part when they blew the candles by mistake really had me laughing, and those vocals at the end... so good.

Edited by Harrieth

so, is there anyone interested in buying some CAF to submit VRomance's badges? i want to make a voting thread for VRomance's awards but i think i have to gather CAF holders first. since a CAF is quite expensive (250K won), i don't have enough won to buy 5 of them for VRomance. 

for anyone who doesn't know, CAF is Custom Award request Form, which is used for submitting new badge to the system. you can get them here once they're restocked. 

let me know if you're willing to get CAF for the group badge or any of the members' badge.

• Like 1

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqIA00BizeQ

I wonder if they also did it because there's a show from MBC / MBig TV called Celebrity Bromance which the Korean title is literally ê½ƒë¯¸ë‚¨ 브로맨스   :happy: 

VROMANCE - SHE @ Kim Chang Ryul Old School SBS Radio

VROMANCE - Bang Bang

As usual, the Bang Bang cover looks so fun, I love them  :ahmagah:

Full cut with Stellar

credit to FOURVromance

Edited by rede9095

From KBS Sukira

SHE

Love on Top

Full Broadcast (with Melody Day)

SHE in different versions:

Hyunkyu = sexy

Janghyun = arrogant/prideful(?)

Chandong = innocent/charming(?)

Hyunseok = aegyo/cute (poor maknae lmao)

• Like 1

Vromance Update:
I wish there is a sub, or that i can understand korean

From KBS Sukira

SHE

Love on Top

Full Broadcast (with Melody Day)

SHE in different versions:

Hyunkyu = sexy

Janghyun = arrogant/prideful(?)

Chandong = innocent/charming(?)

Hyunseok = aegyo/cute (poor maknae lmao)

Almost spilled my coffee at Hyunseok XD aegyo version lol.

• Like 1

YOOO EVERYONE WE HAVE VROMANCE SUBS GO CHECK ON THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL :rlytearpls:

They already sub "Pretty Boy Vromance" and also their joined guesting with Stellar in Kim Chang Ryul's radio.

Enjoy!

Edited by yibyul
  • love changed the title to VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu