OneHallyu

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

God, I love them live. They're so obviously just having fun!

I think the nerves are gone by now and they are now starting to enjoy the stages. Really really love the performance.

RBW taught them well. The RBW aura of performance.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VROMANCE (브로맨스) is a South Korean male group formed by Rainbow Bridge World in 2016. The group consists of four members: Park Janghyun, Park Hyunkyu, Lee Chandong and Lee Hyunseok. The group

FINALLY    Kpop Hits Mash Up       Park Hyun Kyu & Lee Chan Dong - 200% (AKMU)       'I Love You 2' (Usher Cover.)       'ë¹™' (Feat. Big Tray) Live version this is legit fire om

they've finally got their own series. hopefully someone will sub this. the title is "Soon! Pretty boy VRomance" (literally), and since "soon" and "flower" sounds the same, they kinda did a word play

Hmm.. now it makes me wonder if RBW employs dance choreographers at all. Mamamoo do their own dances and vromance as well..

Gee think I'm becoming a RBW trash.

ARGHH THIS SONG IS SUCH A EARWORM, I have been humming to it ever since I heard it. So freaking catchy. :ahmagah:

mamamoo uses choreographers tho. same girl as 4minute and another artist. just not on all their stuff.

I'm sad they did not perform on inki. Since Im thirsty for their lives specially now they seem more and more comfortable on stage.

Anyone knows how are koreans reception on Vromance at this point. They obviously getting more fans.

I'm sad they did not perform on inki. Since Im thirsty for their lives specially now they seem more and more comfortable on stage.

Anyone knows how are koreans reception on Vromance at this point. They obviously getting more fans.

Ingkigayo is so shady tbh. Too many groups that are not performing there and not sure why.

HP364iX.jpg

160719 SBS MTV The Show with VROMANCE at 8pm KST. in 1 hour

AQStream: Link

K-PopStream: Link

Hello to everyone, I was watching videos the other day, and a live performance from them came into my youtube, I loved their performance, so I will stalk this thread, hope they do well with their debut, they seem to be really nice and talented people, reminded me of old TVXQ with their harmonies.

Edited by Harrieth
  • Like 3

160722 Music Bank

Cn9E8UjUMAAD4B5.jpg:large

You know what's funny?

It's that music bank is the only one who doesn't let Hyunseok throws the mic to Janghyun  :happy:

Anyways, I hope the boys will upload something for Vromantic Jukebox this week, I'm anticipating~

160722 Music Bank

Cn9E8UjUMAAD4B5.jpg:large

You know what's funny?

It's that music bank is the only one who doesn't let Hyunseok throws the mic to Janghyun  :happy:

Anyways, I hope the boys will upload something for Vromantic Jukebox this week, I'm anticipating~

I've noticed that too. I'm like, o0h y did they not do it this time?? And it's so funny that MB thinks it needs censorship LOL

I've noticed that too. I'm like, o0h y did they not do it this time?? And it's so funny that MB thinks it needs censorship LOL

they already performed there twice and hyunseok didn't throw it at all hahahah

maybe mubank pd is scared if they drop the mic at live stage lol

• love changed the title to VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu