OneHallyu

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VROMANCE (브로맨스) is a South Korean male group formed by Rainbow Bridge World in 2016. The group consists of four members: Park Janghyun, Park Hyunkyu, Lee Chandong and Lee Hyunseok. The group

FINALLY    Kpop Hits Mash Up       Park Hyun Kyu & Lee Chan Dong - 200% (AKMU)       'I Love You 2' (Usher Cover.)       'ë¹™' (Feat. Big Tray) Live version this is legit fire om

they've finally got their own series. hopefully someone will sub this. the title is "Soon! Pretty boy VRomance" (literally), and since "soon" and "flower" sounds the same, they kinda did a word play

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HII I am a new user and I have been lurking on this thread for a while now but finally decided to post. This thread is so dead it makes me sad because it seems that even Vromance fans have lost interest in them so how are they going to gain new fans? 

In my opinion, Vromance were terribly marketed from the start. RBW relied on the fact that they were Mamamoo's little brother group to get them recognition and didn't try to give them a name for themselves. They assumed that the male Mamamoo would gain more fans since girls tend to gravitate towards male groups but it horribly backfired. People expected them to be the same so they compared both groups and it worked against Vromance's favor since they seem to be more "boring" in comparison.

I recently saw the episode when they were on Immortal Songs for the first time and they almost got completely ignored, I felt like the hosts gave them some basic compliments and that was it no one talked about it again. Maybe it's because they are a vocal group so they are expected to sound amazing while mmm are a female idol group so people expected something different which is why their immortal songs performances basically gave them a lot of recognition. 

The CEOs are honestly smart men, they have the right priorities in terms of vocals over visuals, KDH is a brilliant composer, they use their connections in the music industry for mmm but it seems they just don't want to invest in Vromance at all because it would take a lot of work to get them to the top - because let's be honest kpop values the superficial things over talent and they just don't feel like taking the risk again. Instead they are going the "easy" route and have created a more conventional boy group that is full of cute young guys that girls are already swooning over and are already gaining more popularity than Vromance has ever had. 

It would take a complete rebranding for them to gain recognition and sadly I don't feel like it's going to happen. The boys are stuck working behind the scenes in the company. What makes things even more upsetting is that I have seen old clips from them back in 2014 busking before mmm even had their debut and they haven't grown at all...

Of course I don't expect them to be doing hardcore choreography because I feel like they haven't trained for that but something fun and catchy would be nice instead of all these ballads and random digital releases that no one knows about. I am ranting at this point but it's absurd to me that a company would debut a group without even trying to get them to succeed. Like when you start cleaning your room and get lazy so you just shove everything back in.. that's what happened, they got lazy. 

Edited by marlenemoo

HII I am a new user and I have been lurking on this thread for a while now but finally decided to post. This thread is so dead it makes me sad because it seems that even Vromance fans have lost interest in them so how are they going to gain new fans? 

In my opinion, Vromance were terribly marketed from the start. RBW relied on the fact that they were Mamamoo's little brother group to get them recognition and didn't try to give them a name for themselves. They assumed that the male Mamamoo would gain more fans since girls tend to gravitate towards male groups but it horribly backfired. People expected them to be the same so they compared both groups and it worked against Vromance's favor since they seem to be more "boring" in comparison.

I recently saw the episode when they were on Immortal Songs for the first time and they almost got completely ignored, I felt like the hosts gave them some basic compliments and that was it no one talked about it again. Maybe it's because they are a vocal group so they are expected to sound amazing while mmm are a female idol group so people expected something different which is why their immortal songs performances basically gave them a lot of recognition. 

The CEOs are honestly smart men, they have the right priorities in terms of vocals over visuals, KDH is a brilliant composer, they use their connections in the music industry for mmm but it seems they just don't want to invest in Vromance at all because it would take a lot of work to get them to the top - because let's be honest kpop values the superficial things over talent and they just don't feel like taking the risk again. Instead they are going the "easy" route and have created a more conventional boy group that is full of cute young guys that girls are already swooning over and are already gaining more popularity than Vromance has ever had. 

It would take a complete rebranding for them to gain recognition and sadly I don't feel like it's going to happen. The boys are stuck working behind the scenes in the company. What makes things even more upsetting is that I have seen old clips from them back in 2014 busking before mmm even had their debut and they haven't grown at all...

Of course I don't expect them to be doing hardcore choreography because I feel like they haven't trained for that but something fun and catchy would be nice instead of all these ballads and random digital releases that no one knows about. I am ranting at this point but it's absurd to me that a company would debut a group without even trying to get them to succeed. Like when you start cleaning your room and get lazy so you just shove everything back in.. that's what happened, they got lazy. 

True - I have my disappointment in them [RBW] in how they handle VRomance. Though I also see the reality that the group falls in an awkward spot in where they are viewed more as an artist - vocal group than they as an Idol [its a spot that their sister group escaped]. Their current standing mimics that of group that are like them - so my only hope is that they can have a song that will rank high on chart because public like it - like Urban Zakapas , etc... As much as I am sad about it... their promotion seems to be heading in that direction.  I'll still update this thread, even if mostly I'm the only person here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • love changed the title to VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu