Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
kaichi

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

Hi everyone I'm here to stan these boys and I'm happy there's an offical thread now. :rlytearpls:

I've never stanned a boy group before but I think this group will be the ones for sure.

Tbh I thought the maknae was the oldest (kind of what I thought of hwasa at first glance lol).

Anyway I'll be lurking here quite a bit as I do at the Mamamoo thread

Edited by baechulgi

Is the song in the first vid their debut song??? love how creative the choreography is when they pass the mic to each other and the song is great! The song also has low-key retro feel but it's still different from what the Mamamoo sound. I like them busking, it just makes them seem more down-to-earth. All their vocals are holy af.

I can't wait till they debut :rlytearpls:

Teaser :ahmagah:

I literally screamed, "YAAAASSS~" when I saw the teaser lol. I'm so hyped for them to debut :rlytearpls: they are so gonna deliver them sweet vocals!

I love everything about their debut! Tbh I preferred their live compared to the mv although the mv was nice and sweet! So hyped for their live debut stages. I wish they get more attention and maybe more mediaplay for their debut.

Also I think Hyunkyu will be my bias since he stood out to me since predebut but geez idk till I see them on variety shows tbh like their own version of mmmtv

Edited by baechulgi
  • Like 1

I was hoping to see more on the guys in this bts so I can learn about their personalities but I'm such mamamoo trash so I don't mind the hwasa :rlytearpls:

I've been loving their live performances and have been listening to their mini album everyday! It looks like a lot of people are stanning chandong but I'm sure the other members will be bias wreckers once we learn more about them. rbw does not let the hearts of fans take a rest anyways :lol:

I thought someone else was gonna post this lol anyways these vocal kings :lub:

Edited by baechulgi
  • Like 1

I haven't been active here but I hope there will be a subbing team for Vromance vids!

Sign in to follow this