OneHallyu

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

kaichi

FINALLY  :rlytearpls:

Kpop Hits Mash Up

Park Hyun Kyu & Lee Chan Dong - 200% (AKMU)

'I Love You 2' (Usher Cover.)

'ë¹™' (Feat. Big Tray) Live version this is legit fire omg  :megusta: 

OP, lemme know if i posted any vids that you're gonna post in the OP, i'll edit :lol:

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 7

Another amazing vocalist group :ahmagah:

Now, I just need them to debut and decide if I like their music or not in order to stan. rbw, please change their name, it's awful

i like their name though, i don't think it's that awful. their original name was BRomance, but they changed it. and people was laughing at the name Mamamoo when they debuted too.  :)

• Like 1

source (complete article): http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/27/mamamoos-brother-group-vromance-unveils-plans-debut/

On June 27, VROMANCE shared teasers on their official Facebook page for their upcoming debut and announced that they will be releasing their first mini album “The Action†in early July, featuring the title track “Girl Friend.†The song is described as being funky and fun, with a swing-inspired feel, that’s bound to challenge any preconceptions of male vocal groups only putting out ballads.

RBW describes them as a “vocal group that keeps the traditional feel of other vocal groups, while at the same time being versatile and able to pull off a variety of different genres, including fun and trendy music.†They add that the group’s been working hard to prepare for their debut for four years with some of the country’s best producers, and that their album will be something that people from all age groups can enjoy

Oh, yes... I like the sound of that. I'm really, really waiting to hear what they'll come up with. Did any other boy group ever do that funky/swing/jazzy style, let's say, similar to Mamamoo's beginning sound? I can't remember any....

sounds great. and i don't follow boy groups much so i don't know if that music style has ever done by boy groups in kpop, probably they have but i can't recall any.

okay those busking performances are so cute and fun, i knew it's also gonna be hard to have a bias but damn i really love all the members so far  :rlytearpls:  and those dance moves in Yeoja Saram Chingu (the 1st performance) are really refreshing and creative. and Chandong's "Aigoo~" in the Mash-up reminds me of Moonbyul lol 

i see they've covered a lot of English songs comparing to Mamamoo, which is a good thing, and their pronunciation isn't that bad either, hopefully they will keep doing that after debut.

oh and they will debut on July 12th? it's July 3rd already, aren't they going to release some more individual teaser pics?  :rlytearpls:

VROMANCE Preview "Girl who is a friend"

so that's really their debut song :lol: gooooood

btw, airing a debut preview through MBC? strange.. and maybe and official MV teaser tonight?

Edited by Dolores Haze

[VROMANTIC JUKEBOX Track 1] Urban Zakapa - I Don't Love You (Cover)

seems like they have officially had a section named Vromantic (or Bromantic) Jukebox where they do covers

and those harmonies!!   :ahmagah:

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

they just posted all the members' profiles on Twitter

Cm6zarQUcAA2_bI.jpg

PARK JANG HYUN

Position: Sensitive vocal leader

Heart-attack point: Emotion-provoking luxury voice

Cm6zluaVMAEOQDM.jpg

PARK HYUN KYU

Position: Sexy falsetto

Heart-attack point: Fatal from head to toe 

(so technically he's the male version of Hwasa, damn)

Cm64eadUsAAl6TZ.jpg

LEE CHAN DONG

Position: Charming bass

Heart-attack point: Fall into his warm charms

Cm64f04UsAA9BJU.jpg

LEE HYUN SEOK

Position: Sweet, cool voice

Heart-attack point: A tsundere who attacks noona's hearts (HOLYSHITTT)

translation credit: @VROMANCEGlobal

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 2

i think Vromance youtube channel just accidentally put up the MV and forgot to set it private for a few minutes OMG

gaIb3E3.png

i downloaded it, but just in 360p quality. and it's honestly good  :rlytearpls:

the video is private now though.

Edited by Dolores Haze

they've finally got their own series. hopefully someone will sub this.

the title is "Soon! Pretty boy VRomance" (literally), and since "soon" and "flower" sounds the same, they kinda did a word play there, it also means "Flower Boy VRomance" lmao so cheesy.

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 4

so, is there anyone interested in buying some CAF to submit VRomance's badges? i want to make a voting thread for VRomance's awards but i think i have to gather CAF holders first. since a CAF is quite expensive (250K won), i don't have enough won to buy 5 of them for VRomance. 

for anyone who doesn't know, CAF is Custom Award request Form, which is used for submitting new badge to the system. you can get them here once they're restocked. 

let me know if you're willing to get CAF for the group badge or any of the members' badge.

• Like 1

omg Janghyun won the Duet Song Festival Chuseok  :rlytearpls:  exactly one year after Wheein's epic winning  :rlytearpls:

also 'Park Janghyun' and 'VRomance' was trending #1 and #3 on Naver as well. i'm so happy for them, get that recognition! 

now let's wait for someone to upload his performance.

• Like 1

Hey, everyone! 

I'm the new OP and it's my first time doing this so pleeease be patient  :derp:

yay congrats! nice to see the thread is updated and looking nice, good luck on being the OP  :chu:

Yesss! I loved to see once again what a great performer he is. It looked like he was having a lot of fun and again, I'm so glad RBW artists focus on having a great time thus making the audience feel great too. Even us that are just watching through the screen. It was a really cool stage.

Thank you so much!

5ca5eab2505b24d1618d9506e8a7bc28.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

btw can you remove or replace the rose symbols in the thread title with something else. thread titles (and user names) with emojis seems to break the notification tab.

Vromance Jukebox Track 6

loving this cover, so cute. and i can see another ship is sailing  :rlytearpls:

edit: Chandong's stare @ 2:18 i'm dying omg 

Edited by Dolores Haze

Hyunkyu is like Wheein now for me a freaking bias wrecker lol.

I feel like this going to be a subunit for them. RBW ships sail on its own.

Also loving the cover.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

exactly! he's too damn cute and dorky and... his voice, man  :rlytearpls:

i've mentioned about the badges in this thread before. we need 5 CAFs to be able to request VRomance's badges (1 for group's and 4 for members'). since CAFs are really expensive (250,000 won per form) and seems like it's hard to find someone wants to spend that much of wons on VRomance's badges, we can donate to a certain user to buy CAF. 

the post i made here awhile ago: 

so, is there anyone interested in buying some CAF to submit VRomance's badges? i want to make a voting thread for VRomance's awards but i think i have to gather CAF holders first. since a CAF is quite expensive (250K won), i don't have enough won to buy 5 of them for VRomance. 

for anyone who doesn't know, CAF is Custom Award request Form, which is used for submitting new badge to the system. you can get them here once they're restocked. 

let me know if you're willing to get CAF for the group badge or any of the members' badge.

i want to spend my money to buy CAF for them but i also have other badges and items i want to purchase so i need to save money.

So, how's this: if any of you guys are interested in getting VRomance's badges, you can donate money to me, Dolores Haze, any amount of money is okay and you can donate as many times as you want. I'll properly make a list of users who donate to me and quote that list in every page of this thread to gather attention.

--- HOW TO DONATE ---

Click my username to go to my profile > Click Donate won

Please state the badges you want to donate to and the amount of money you want to donate for each badge in the 'Reason' box.

[Example] (if you want to donate 20K won to buy CAF for group badge and 20K won for Hyunkyu badge)

Reason: Group 20000 ; Hyunkyu 20000

Amount: 40000 (the amount of money mustn't have any symbols other than numbers)

Then click Donate.

I will open the voting thread for VRomance's badges as soon as we gather enough money to buy the 1 CAF for the group's badge. Voting for members' badges will be held when we gather enough CAFs for all of them.

Also, if we happen to find anyone who's willing to spend an entire CAF for one (or some) of the badges, i'll send back the exact same amount of money to the donators.

I won't scam or run away with the money, so don't worry, okay? i'm quite experienced with those awards related stuffs, trust me.

VROMANCE'S BADGES DONATORS LIST

------ GROUP BADGE ------

Dolores Haze - 137,000W

Turn the Clocks - 50,000W

rede9095 - 3,000W

kaichi - 50,000W

hwasaja - 10,000W

-

DONE DONATING. VOTING THREAD'S HERE!

------ JANGHYUN'S BADGE ------

Dolores Haze - 20,000W

Turn the Clocks - 10,000W

acadz_ - 10,000W

-

***Amount left: 210,000W***

------ HYUNKYU'S BADGE ------

Dolores Haze - 20,000W

acadz_ - 10,000W

-

------ CHANDONG'S BADGE ------

Dolores Haze - 20,000W

acadz_ - 10,000W

-

------ HYUNSEOK'S BADGE ------

Dolores Haze - 20,000W

acadz_ - 10,000W

-

*NOTE: Keep in mind that the top priority should be the group badge.

Feel free to ask me if there's any question.

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 2