Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
kaichi

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

Does anybody know who produced the song with Big Tray... was it Big Tray or somebody else? That song is awesome!

source (complete article): http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/27/mamamoos-brother-group-vromance-unveils-plans-debut/

On June 27, VROMANCE shared teasers on their official Facebook page for their upcoming debut and announced that they will be releasing their first mini album “The Action†in early July, featuring the title track “Girl Friend.†The song is described as being funky and fun, with a swing-inspired feel, that’s bound to challenge any preconceptions of male vocal groups only putting out ballads.

RBW describes them as a “vocal group that keeps the traditional feel of other vocal groups, while at the same time being versatile and able to pull off a variety of different genres, including fun and trendy music.†They add that the group’s been working hard to prepare for their debut for four years with some of the country’s best producers, and that their album will be something that people from all age groups can enjoy

Oh, yes... I like the sound of that. I'm really, really waiting to hear what they'll come up with. Did any other boy group ever do that funky/swing/jazzy style, let's say, similar to Mamamoo's beginning sound? I can't remember any....

Holy shit! Just listened to their "My love is your love" cover... fantastic harmonies!! These guys are awesome, especially the blonde-hair one, I think he's the leader, he really sings well...

Edited by bergomi1
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this