Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
kaichi

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

I haven't anticipated a boygroup debut for about 4 years. I'm definitely looking forward to this one! Although I do hope they gain fans in their own right as well as all the moomoos who've come to place their trust in RBW.

I can't wait to see them on music shows!

The MV was really sweet. This might be the first boy group I've paid proper attention to for a long, long time.

I KNEW THEY WILL ROCK IT. Omg

But... Their voice not really shine in this stage, I'm still hear MR clear

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

We'll probably be able to hear them clearer when they officially upload it in better quality.

I actually could not sleep last night because the intro song from their album was so stuck in m head.

They get more confident every time. I love watching them get more and more comfortable on stage. 

Hyunkyu has squishy cheeks like Solar. Just an observation :P 

• Like 2

I'm already pining for them to go on Immortal Song 2. Their harmonies are the tightest I've ever heard from an idol group. I hope they get to go on soon!

I'll donate some too. They're just sitting there, might as well go towards something I actually want.

Edited by Turn the Clocks
  • Like 1

FINAL VOTING FOR VROMANCE BADGE HAS STARTED!

22F6QB7t.png

P7icUV4G.png

DISPLAY SIZE

cq2SIS3D.png

g5Ku43uC.png

> Voting Period: November 15th ~ November 24th

> You can only vote for ONE option.

> Voting will be public.

CLICK  >> HERE <<  TO VOTE!

also this comes just in time for the badge :lol:

CxTc7rVWgAAlFnm.jpg

the only names that sound fine are VITAMIN though  :derp:

and the boys are in joy rn lol so cute

Vroccoli.... :twitch:  Although oddly I kind of like it lol. They can join the rbw vegetable fan family

looking forward to seeing broccoli shaped lightsticks   :imstupid:

Oh my god please! I want a broccoli shaped lightstick so bad now :P.

T.T these are tears of happiness. 

I'm now a mixed salad.

Edited by Turn the Clocks

The VROMANCE badge voting has closed. and here's the winner:

CFbgzDw8.png

thanks everyone for participating, hopefully we'll get to do the badges for the members soon.

i'll submit the badge asap, hopefully it'll be added to the system in the next update.

and about the name of the badge, right now VRomance's fancafe is doing another voting for the official fanclub name (according to the fans' demand i think, many people don't like the name VRoccoli it seems). So i'll submit this badge with the name 'Certified VRomance fan' at the meantime, and when the fanclub name is officially confirmed, i'll ask for a name change :)

Brilliant, thank you for sorting the whole thing out! ^^

Comeback showcase/press conference thing:

Vromance Romance 2nd Mini Album Preview
http://www.vlive.tv/video/20160

Where are guys? Vromance is coming back for us :cry:

I think because the title track is a ballad this time around people are less hyped generally. I'm personally not much of a fan of ballads because they tend to be very predictable. Even though it shows off their gorgeous vocals (which is always a joy) the song itself is a pretty run-of-the-mill ballad and not really my kind of song.

But the other songs on the mini album sound more fun ^^.

• Like 1

omg this is so funny xD Chandong's drunken red face. How do they stay sounding so good when drunk?

My friends and I were part of a close harmony group and whenever we got drunk we inevitably ended up around a piano or guitar thinking we sounded amazing when we were actually way off lol. Vromance are actual magic. I think it's impossible for them to sound bad ever O.O

Sign in to follow this