OneHallyu

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

kaichi

omg i can't wait! i'm so happy they have an official thread. 

i listen to boy groups but never really stanned any of them so i'm hoping this might be a first. 

and hwasa omg let me live

Vromance has recently live busking show

" data-width="480">

They are so talented and cute omg  :ahmagah:

Is the song in the first vid their debut song??? love how creative the choreography is when they pass the mic to each other and the song is great! The song also has low-key retro feel but it's still different from what the Mamamoo sound. I like them busking, it just makes them seem more down-to-earth. All their vocals are holy af.

I can't wait till they debut :rlytearpls:

I totally thought that too about the song. I could picture the song and dance with the concept we've seen in pics so far. I'm really loving it and I loved the song. I was anticipating them bc I'm RBW trash apparently but now I'm really looking forward to their debut.  :rlytearpls:

• Like 2

VROMANCE Preview "Girl who is a friend"

so that's really their debut song :lol: gooooood

btw, airing a debut preview through MBC? strange.. and maybe and official MV teaser tonight?

They look so good  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  this looks like such a cute and fun MV i need it right now. 

I'd really like to get more info, too. I can't wait. 

omg their harmonies in Love on Top ~  :ahmagah: I want them to go on Immortal Songs soon after they debut. Mamamoo's Immortal Song performances have been some of my favorites and I'm sure Vromance would live up to their legacy 

How long did it take Mamamoo to get to go on there? Do groups need a certain level of popular to go? 

If the first song they performed at the busking show is their debut song I'm so in love with everything about it  :rlytearpls:

IS2 would be amazing! If I remember correctly I think the first time Mamamoo appeared was after Piano Man's release.

Ok, I did some research and Mamamoo released Piano Man in November 2014 and first appeared on IS2 on January 2015. But who knows what could happen, right? Since they are RBW's boys they could have a chance of getting there sooner with just their debut. 

Anyways, I really hope they get a chance to go  :ahmagah:

it looks so good :rlytearpls:  I love that it already looks quirky and funny like Mamamoo's Um Oh Ah Yeh MV

THEIR VOICES  :ahmagah:

Holy shit! Just listened to their "My love is your love" cover... fantastic harmonies!! These guys are awesome, especially the blonde-hair one, I think he's the leader, he really sings well...

They are amazing  :rlytearpls:

i think Vromance youtube channel just accidentally put up the MV and forgot to set it private for a few minutes OMG

gaIb3E3.png

i downloaded it, but just in 360p quality. and it's honestly good  :rlytearpls:

the video is private now though.

:rlytearpls:  counting the minutes tbh

I am here to submit my application to stan talent

Hello. New in here. I'm ready to support. Their voice just.. Ugh! Amazing.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Hello hello and welcome!  :ahmagah:

160712 SBS MTV The Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP21WWVlh80

This song is a grower, I think (at least to me). It's nice to see them having fun on stage tho. Rise, Vromance.  :rlytearpls:

160713 MBC Every1 Show Champion

They look like they had so much fun on stage. I loved it.  :ahmagah:

Hwasa, stop being cute you're killing me  :rlytearpls:

I was hoping to see more on the guys in this bts so I can learn about their personalities but I'm such mamamoo trash so I don't mind the hwasa :rlytearpls:

I've been loving their live performances and have been listening to their mini album everyday! It looks like a lot of people are stanning chandong but I'm sure the other members will be bias wreckers once we learn more about them. rbw does not let the hearts of fans take a rest anyways :lol:

I agree so much with this lol i think they are all bias wreckers. if I remember correctly they were on a video showed at the moo party congratulating the girls and hyunkyu was so funny (at least from what i could see since i didn't understand a thing). I'm really hopping we can get something like MMMTV with them so they can shine as individuals as well like the girls did. 

Hi all! Discovered Vromance through JREKML's reaction. Then had to listen to the whole album. SHE is such a fun song. (Although Bing might be my fav.) And I'm digging their live performances!

Just popping in to say, hi and Go Vromance! Fighting! 

Welcome!!

I'm so happy people are doing reaction videos and liking the group!  :ahmagah:

I thought someone else was gonna post this lol anyways these vocal kings :lub:

Their vocals give me life jfc they are so good! 

"Choreographer 브로맨스, 김정현"

They took part in making the dance! Let's be real, the choreography isn't that complicated, but it has heart, charm and fits them well.

Yes! It's nice that they are in touch with these aspects of productions, it means they are really learning and trying and can only improve from this. I'm so excited tbh. 

My favorite performance so far. They look so comfortable on stage.  :rlytearpls:

Edit: THE FANCHANTS  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Edited by LilDiaphena

I think the nerves are gone by now and they are now starting to enjoy the stages. Really really love the performance.

RBW taught them well. The RBW aura of performance.

I'm really glad that RBW gives their artists the freedom to be themselves, especially on stage. 

I'm already pining for them to go on Immortal Song 2. Their harmonies are the tightest I've ever heard from an idol group. I hope they get to go on soon!

I hope they're invited as soon as possible  :ahmagah:

they've finally got their own series. hopefully someone will sub this.

the title is "Soon! Pretty boy VRomance" (literally), and since "soon" and "flower" sounds the same, they kinda did a word play there, it also means "Flower Boy VRomance" lmao so cheesy.

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE OMG! i really hope someone will sub  :ahmagah:

YOOO EVERYONE WE HAVE VROMANCE SUBS GO CHECK ON THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL :rlytearpls:

They already sub "Pretty Boy Vromance" and also their joined guesting with Stellar in Kim Chang Ryul's radio.

Enjoy!

OH MY GOD! I'll check it out right away. Thanks for the info!  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

EDIT: because I can't embed the video meh. The link is HERE. They are singing each other's parts. Kings of versatility  :datass:

There's also this one that I don't know what it's about but they are laughing a lot.

They are so cute  :ahmagah:

Also, I really wish we could get a fancam of the boys singing @ Moosical  :cry:

Edited by LilDiaphena