Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
kaichi

VROMANCE (브로맨스) Official Thread - New Music Release!!! Chandong X Hyunkyu

OP, lemme know if i posted any vids that you're gonna post in the OP, i'll edit :lol:

I think I'm just going to use official features/audios for now to keep it organized because our boys have HEAPS of pre-debut material to choose from but keep up the good work~ 

i like their name though, i don't think it's that awful. their original name was BRomance, but they changed it. and people was laughing at the name Mamamoo when they debuted too.  :)

I don't mind their name either, I mean.. this is kpop. That should be enough of a reason for anybody to shrug it off. 

their harmonies!!  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

btw does anyone know their age? i hope they won't be overly young like '96~'98 line  :unsure:

You don't have to worry, they're all older!

Janghyun / June 6. 1989 (Happy belated daddy!)

Hyunkyo / Feb 11. 1991

Chandong / July 20. 1992

Hyunseok / May 26. 1994 (Maknae~)

Edit: Janghyun is 89, not 86~

Edited by MALEVOLENT PENIS
  • Like 2

one of them is a dad now?

omg no it was just a nickname because of his age

I'm sure its been done before as a concept but I can't think of any boy groups that have a funky vintage sound for their general music. I'm just hoping they won't restrict themselves based on concepts because Mamamoo doesn't and it allows them to avoid the boxes (cutesy/sexy/hephap etc) all groups are placed in. They're already too talented for that.

What's the name of the guy who sings first in the BIG LIVE VER.? He has my fave voice and he's a cutie. :lol:

Hyunkyu~

hwasa will be in vromance debut mv i saw on fb

She will! It's been confirmed~

Upcoming vocal group Vromance talked about their agency seniors, MAMAMOO during an interview with OSEN on June 28!

They said, â€œMore than advice, they give a lot of encouragement.  They practiced with us before their debut, and it’s really nice that MAMAMOO debuted first and succeeded.  In particular, Hwasa took the initiative to tell us that she wanted to make a cameo in our MV, so we were grateful.â€

Also, member Chandong talked about being the male lead in MAMAMOO’s “You’re the Best†MV, stating, â€œAt first, I was dazed when I got the offer, but I was also very grateful. In everyday life, we are on comfortable terms, but it was different when I saw them for work.  I saw MAMAMOO enjoy themselves while working and thought, ‘I wish we’d be like that, too.’â€

Source

ajdjfjjd I didn't wanna spoil myself but I had to it was perfect

I'm a bit nervous we don't have more individual information and formal introductions yet but at the same time I have complete trust in RBW~

They were so cute trying to find the right timing at the beginning omg

Sign in to follow this