Photo

[TRANS] Dispatch Exclusive: A Detailed Account of the Park Yoo Chun Rape Scandal

JYJ dispatch park yoo chun yoochun

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
104 replies to this topic

#1 hallah

hallah

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:35 PM (Edited by hallah, 16 June 2016 - 08:52 PM.)

What we know so far:

1. On the morning of June the 4th, PYC was present at 10 Cafe in Gangnam.
2. He and 10 other people were celebrating his birthday.
3. Park Yoo Chun and A had sexual relations in the bathroom.
4. On the afternoon of June 10th, A filed a criminal suit for rape/sexual assault.
5. On the night of June 14th, A dropped the suit.

Here's what we didn't know:

6. What was happening in the time between June 4th and June 10th.
7. Whether or not Park Yoo Chun and A had sex, and whether or not it was forced.
8. If A submitted concrete evidence to the police.
9. Why A dropped the suit.
10. Whether or not the photos of A spread on SNS were tabloid rumours.

Now, the truth behind what happened between Park Yoo Chun and A at 10 Cafe on the morning of the 4th has been exposed. After the incident, A filed her suit against Park Yoo Chun on the 6th for sexual assault, but later withdrew the charges.

So what happened? There are a number of unsavory aspects to this case. We already knew points 1-5, but as for points 6-10, all that the public had to go on were rumours.

Dispatch has confirmed what happened in the 10 days since the alleged rape occured. We've interviewed someone close to A and people affiliated with the room salon.

So let's start with #6. Mediation occured between A's side (including her boyfriend, B, and an aquaintance of B, C) and CJeS's side (the department head, the chairman of the board, the representative, and the representative's father). Former members of the mafia also made an appearance.

First, A's side informed CJeS on the afternoon of the 4th of the incident that occured. Since that time, until the 10th, both sides met several times in an attempt to resolve the situation.

A's side was clear-cut. They wanted an apology and compensation for damages. CJeS's side was also clear-cut. They wanted to prevent a criminal suit.

Dispatch also confirmed the conversation that took place between A's side and CJeS' side.

CJeS: "We will do whatever we can to resolve the issue. We too are suffering a great deal."
A: "The incident was disgraceful and traumatic. Since this is the first time this has ever happened, we don't know what to do."

6/4: CJeS president and A's side meet.
6/7: 4 members of CJeS, including the chairman of the board, and A's side meet.
6/7: D, a former member of the mob, and the representative's father, surname Baek, meet with A's side.
6/8: Baek's father and A's side meet.
6/9: Baek and A's side meet.

In truth, on the afternoon of the 8th, Baek's father met with an acquantaince of A and told them "You know exactly who I am. You'd better do your best to talk A out of this."

Former mob member D also was involved. He's a close friend of A and CJeS. D contacted them directly to request that they resolve the issue as best as possible.

Representative Baek met with A's side at Yeongdong hotel on the 10th. He told A's side that they'd changed their position and they had no plans to pay for damages.

In the 6 days during which the incident came to light, mediation between the two became strained. A's side wanted compensation for damages, and CJeS was dragging their feet.

Let's now move on to point 7, whether or not sexual relations occured between PYC and A, and whether it was forced.

It is true that Park Yoo Chun and A had sex in the bathroom. This fact ties into 8, the evidence that A submitted to the police.

The evidence A submitted to the police includes a pair of underwear containing traces of semen. This is evidence that the incident did in fact occur. A submitted the underwear with the claim that the sex was forced, but the police are still investigating to determine the truth of the event

However, now her stance has changed. "The sex was not forced. Park Yoo Chun and his friends looked at me like I was easy, so I got mad," she described as her reasons for dropping the charges. 

So what exactly did A mean by that? According to a close friend of A, the words of Park Yoo Chun's friend were like a dagger to A. "His friend said, 'You did it with him in the bathroom? Why don't you go ahead and do me too while you're at it.' A said it made her feel like a piece of meat."

On the night of the 14th, A withdrew the charges. A's boyfriend clarified the reason for the withdrawal, but something about their reasoning rings hollow. And that's where the issue of settlement money comes in.

In truth, A's side had been discussing the matter of settlement money with CJeS for about a week, but filed the charge when they were unable to come to an agreement. "The scandal blew up. The media coverage caused enough damage to PYC," said A's side, doing a 180-degree turn from their previous demands for criminal penalties and compensation. This suggests the influence of hush money.

In the meantime, various rumours about A have since been circulating online. This brings us to point 10. The pictures of A uploaded online are fake. Dispatch has confirmed that the photos are not of A, but a different woman.

A does not work at Ten Cafe as a full-time hostess; she is a part-time worker. She only goes to work at the club once a week or 3 times every two weeks at most.

Additionally, A's boyfriend does not work in the sex trade. He works in foreign trade in partnership with China. "On the morning of the 4th, he met with A, and she was crying. He asked her why and she told me that Park Yoo Chun and the guys he was with degraded her. At first he really wanted to make sure they were punished," said an acquaintance of B.

Finally, there are rumous that PYC gave her a service fee of 600,000 won (~$600 USD). According to media reports, "Park Yoo Chun gave her $600 as compensation." If such reports are true, then that is in direct violation of prostitution laws.

According to someone affiliated with 10 Cafe, "There was a woman named N there that night. She was giving a strip show*. PYC gave her a tip of 300,000 won (~$300). That may be the source of the mixup."

A's side is fiercly denying that there was any compensation. "A absolutely did not receive any compensation for her service. The rumour that she received 600,000 won is groundless," said an acquaintance of A.

Park Yoo Chun is a public service worker at Gangnam's district office. The district office informed Dispatch on the 16th, "After he leaves work for the day, you should view him as a civilian."

They evaded questioning about the inappropriateness of the place incident occured. "That is something that happened outside of work. If legal punishment is required, that will be handled by the head office," said the district office.

* The direct translation is "Body Show," i.e. showing off your body. Clothes can be on or off, I'm presuming, but I'm not exactly in touch with the sex industry in SK.

[DISCLAIMER]: please remember that this is dispatch, a tabloid website, and not the police. none of this information has been verified by the police as far as we know.

oops sorry i'm suffering from a bad headache and there are quite a few typos, i'm working through fixing them now.

#2 Shawn

Shawn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:42 PM (Edited by DayDream Believer, 16 June 2016 - 08:44 PM.)

I said it once and I'll say it again:

I'll keep my mouth shut on opinions until the end. You never know how something like this is gonna turn out. I've been in a place where I've spoken too soon before and that didn't end well at all.

edit: I thought her dropping the charges was false.

#3 ezgiT

ezgiT

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,534 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:46 PM

thank you for the summary 

#4 J.Cole

J.Cole

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:49 PM

Wow. Dispatch did a very detailed piece. I'm TRYING to stay neutral to this situation .

But I just can't... Miss (A) and now a second victim...Ex-Mobsters involved...

A boyfriend who is NOT a pimp...

Dispatch...like it's dispatch y'all...since when they lie about their reports?

Jeez...I don't know

tumblr_mc449abexz1rqniry.gif

#5 Spring By Chance

Spring By Chance

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,648 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:50 PM

I said it once and I'll say it again:

I'll keep my mouth shut on opinions until the end. You never know how something like this is gonna turn out. I've been in a place where I've spoken too soon before and that didn't end well at all.

edit: I thought her dropping the charges was false.

the initial articles about her dropping the charges were false, but then the police themselves confirmed that she did drop the charges. But now Dispatch is saying that she was forced to drop the charges by CJeS. 

#6 Shawn

Shawn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:51 PM

the initial articles about her dropping the charges were false, but then the police themselves confirmed that she did drop the charges. But now Dispatch is saying that she was forced to drop the charges by CJeS. 

ohh. thank you so much.

#7 jennaayy

jennaayy

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:52 PM

Dispatch is usually the news outlet that digs deep to get the news that others try to hide

#8 mendoan

mendoan

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,101 posts

damn i cant imagine A side met those powerful rich people more than twice like they must be really scary. god please protect them

#9 WensteR

WensteR

Red Velvet's No Jam PR

• PipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts

I geuss believing what company said is wrong too, company will do everything to save their acts thoo, only chance now in police hand, i hope police can show whats right and whats wrong, and no more dirty play included

#10 mendoan

mendoan

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,101 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:53 PM

and protect dispacth too

#11 Joymax

Joymax

Pinky♡Jieqiong♡Kyulkyung c(◕‿◕c)✨

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:53 PM

Thank you for translating.

This is all so intense

#12 AYOSHIARI

AYOSHIARI

ꦠꦿꦺꦱ꧀ꦤꦺꦴ​ꦱ꧀ꦭꦶꦫꦩꦸ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:00 PM (Edited by AYOSHIARI, 16 June 2016 - 09:04 PM.)

Body Show is striptease. I read it on instiz recently but ofc I can't post the pic.

#13 하루

하루

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:09 PM (Edited by LALA, 16 June 2016 - 09:09 PM.)

Dispatch...like it's dispatch y'all...since when they lie about their reports?

Jeez...I don't know

they lied about Yewon/Lee Tae Im case and Bom's drugs controversy. So They can be bought too

but there are big chances that Yoochun is not innocent. They clearly had sex. We are still confusing about if he raped her or not. This is the big problem.

#14 Trinity

Trinity

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:11 PM (Edited by Trinity, 17 June 2016 - 12:28 AM.)

Sorry, i don't believe this shit in this article. Once I saw "the mafia" my bs detector went up

It wouldn't be the first time Dispatch was paid to put out hitpieces.

I'll wait for a more reputable outlet cause everything in this particular article looks so fake tbh.

EDIT: Evidently some ppl don't know how to fing read. I never said the Yoochun guy is innocent, it's pretty obvi he's not. What I am saying is this article looks made-up as hell. Enquirer style. Even has dialogue and shit. lol

How that doesn't raise any red flags that the article is rag- central beats me.

#15 footballfina

footballfina

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,749 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:11 PM

Jesus. I can't imagine how traumatizing this was for her :(

This really is even worse than I could have thought... Bringing gangsters in to try and scare this young woman into total submission??? Just.... How is this real????

#16 guava

guava

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:13 PM (Edited by guava, 16 June 2016 - 09:14 PM.)

Former mob member D also was involved. He's a close friend of A and CJeS. D contacted them directly to request that they resolve the issue as best as possible.
Finally, there are rumous that PYC gave her a service fee of 600,000 won (~$600 USD). According to media reports, "Park Yoo Chun gave her $600 as compensation." If such reports are true, then that is in direct violation of prostitution laws.

According to someone affiliated with 10 Cafe, "There was a woman named N there that night. She was giving a strip show*. PYC gave her a tip of 300,000 won (~$300). That may be the source of the mixup."

Some confusing stuff. Is it the translation Hallah?

The mobster knows both the victim and Cjes??? He's a close G friend of A.

And did Yoochun actually pay her or not like earlier reports said? Were they confused about how much she got paid which led to the lawsuit or is she suggesting that she was actually forcibly raped?

#17 footballfina

footballfina

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,749 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:13 PM

Sorry, i don't believe this shit in this article. Once I saw "the mafia" my bs detector went up
It wouldn't be the first time Dispatch was paid to put out hitpieces.
 I'll wait for a more reputable outlet cause everything in this particular article looks so fake tbh.

Do you know anything about CJeS's CEO? He's the son of one of the most powerful mobsters in Korea.... If anything that is the most believable part of this whole thing.

#18 J.Cole

J.Cole

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:14 PM

they lied about Yewon/Lee Tae Im case and Bom's drugs controversy. So They can be bought too

but there are big chances that Yoochun is not innocent. They clearly had sex. We are still confusing about if he raped her or not. This is the big problem.

Who is Yewon/Lee Tae Im? Bom controversy is a lie :derp: (no i'm not playing dumb)

#19 Trinity

Trinity

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:17 PM

Dispatch is usually the news outlet that digs deep to get the news that others try to hide

They're also the outlet that gets paid the most to lie.

Do you know anything about CJeS's CEO? He's the son of one of the most powerful mobsters in Korea.... If anything that is the most believable part of this whole thing.

proof?

#20 nuelyoong

nuelyoong

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:18 PM

Mess. I don't know what will happen to him now

Up, Up and Away!