Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doranira

U-Kiss Kevin Woo's Real Name is not Kevin?!

A long time ago, a user here had posted a thread to which they wondered why Kevin was not listed in a California birth index despite his sister being there, and questioned whether he was born in the USA or not. 

It intrigued me so much, and I began inquiring. So I went on with that user's theory that he may not be born in the States. As I searched residency records I found nothing related to Kevin in anyway so I crossed that thought right out. 

And I established my own hypothesis, that Kevin may not be his real name but a stage name after all. I looked up the birth records and I typed in his alleged birth place which is Danville, birth date ranging from 1990 to 1992, and his last name, Woo. And to my surprise I found NOTHING.

tumblr_o8vn02DKkg1u0hzlbo1_1280.png

After that I tried to change his birth place to San Francisco, again there were no records.

tumblr_o8vn2zeEnM1u0hzlbo1_1280.png

In the next search I left out his birth place and only looked up for births in California as a whole. And I found someone who was born on the 25th of November 1991 which is the EXACT same date as Kevin. The person's mother last name matches with his sister's mother's last name, Lee. 

This person's name is Christopher Woo.

tumblr_o8vn9bKKK71u0hzlbo1_1280.png

Kevin's sister:

tumblr_o8vn9p8bIB1u0hzlbo1_1280.png

People may argue that this person was born in Los Angeles while Kevin is supposedly born in San Fransisco, but no Woo that was born on the same date as Kevin's could be found when you're searching for births in that area. If my hypothesis is correct then Kevin's birth name is Christopher Thomas Woo and was born in Los Angeles. 

large.gif

Stalker: a person who harasses another person, as a former lover, a famous person, etc., in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner.

I did not harass him nor did I find any of this information in an illegal way, it was all online. I am not a stalker.

L;MAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are you the same guy who tracked down the hospital kevin was born at?

LMOAOAOA DUDE

Congrats on this new discovery!

Glad I could serve this community some justice. 

L;MAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are you the same guy who tracked down the hospital kevin was born at?

LMOAOAOA DUDE

No that was not me, that was within the thread that someone created a long time ago which they questioned whether he was born in the USA or not ( mentioned at the beginning of the post. ) . And I continued after them.

...I admire your dedication lol.  Maybe he says San Fransisco - born and raised - for ease in interviews/articles, especially is he was raised there for whatever time he was in USA.

So his actual name is... Chris Woo? 

Hahahahahahahahaha

please do Lovelyz Jin next.

don't post a thread though, pm me.