If you're experiencing technical issues, we are aware and are working on resolving it. Our apologies for the inconvenience! - Tech Team ×
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Си�у Пак

WINNER's Sentimental Japanese version <3

WINNER is going to release the japanese version of EXIT:E on 15th June, and here is the japanese version of Sentimental.

other link

Im in love!! It really sounds amazing in japanese. Taehyun is so talented. He was able to make it sound as great in japanese.

Can we also appreciate that the rappers did their rap parts in japanese?? That must have been hard!

Im in love with Seunghoon's rap in this version. 

Wow. That's not bad. i actually like this and it sound great in Japanese.

200.gif

Lol, they got shipped to Japan already ?

pff

Not sure if you actually care. But they've had this tour planned for months, that's why Inner circles wanted EXIT: X ASAP. So they wouldn't go on tour with the same setlist as the last two tours (minus EXIT: E songs, of which only three are group songs).

I listened to snipets earlier and was litteraly happy. Now that I've heard all the song, I really like it!

lol it sounds really good by ear. not awkward. but then again IDK japanese. haha

love the rap parts. especially HOON <3

It sounds really good.

wishing my boys the most success while they travel, tour and release music in Japan!!!

...this is great. i enjoy so much the jp version.

praying the best for them~!!

i think sentimental is one of my fav winner song right know  but i am happy winner songs are always good i just hope yg doesnt stop them from making there own music . 

they only have 15 song and the way they write and sing it is  so so  good . if you add smile again and go up +jab all there lyrics hit you on the feel 

so i will say this my 5 top songs i listen too this past few days 

1- pricked---------- is my number 1  i am just  that sad 

2- sentimental --------yg needs to give me x 

3- different ---- i feel free  seungyoon makes this great mix of upbeat and sad 

4- color ring ---- i am going with the sad theme i guess 

5- dont flirt  ----- when winner  flirts  with us on inst this is my song 

werid when i was having so much work listened to immature alot but know i am on vacation  i listen to love is a lie ???

MinHoon slay their part..

I'm honestly still expecting Japanese version will have 1 or 2 new songs..it just they really need that..

Very natural and good pronunciation

I think I actually like the Japanese version better than the Korean. I don't know if it sounds better because of the language or if was just produced better. Looking forward to hearing my favorite E tracks- Baby Baby and Pricked- in Japanese too. 

I always love Winner's Japanese version (partly because finally I can understand what they're saying as they sing XD), but there's just something about their voice, especially Jinwoo's that fits the language so well. 

Hey YG, since you've set them as your perpetual J-pop group anyway, why won't you let them release a special japanese abum or something?

Fave song from EXIT:E and it honestly does sound very good and natural Japanese! Hoon's rap especially! :lol:  Let's do well YG's Japan group WINNER!

I'm surprised how much I love this version. At first I thought it would be awkward but it sounds great. Anticipating the other songs. I'm really curious what Immature would sound like.

I'm always fascinated with how Winner's songs for their Japanese releases are not awkward at all.  I'm looking forward to this year's Japan tour and crossing my fingers that someone would provide an audio livestream like last year.   :chu:

SH rap was my fave. It flowed with this ver unlike the korean one