Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAEKSUS

Upcoming Drama Moon Lovers/Scarlet Heart: Ryeo trailer is out!

Ha neul and jisoo in one drama!

Not a fan of historical dramas but I'll check it out for them

I CAN'T WAIT DAMN

Me RN:

nv2LGL4.gifnv2LGL4.gifnv2LGL4.gif

The whole cast looks so good, Baekhyun is so cute and IU is so pretty  :rlytearpls:

why make 4th prince had that style?

Lee jun ki is handsome the way he is and 4th prince abides the rule to everything . . . 

looks cute, this and bogum's new drama will be my first historical after sungkyungwan scandal

lol Baekhyun's character peeping at IU's when she's undressing then getting his ass whooped! 

I hope the production and acting is good, SBS would be dumb to let this awesome cast fail. 

I'm total and complete sageuk trash - they are the dramas that I just consistently watch more than any others - and this looks fucking beautiful

My Sageuk King Jun Ki is gonna slay per usual, IU looks so stunning, Ji Soo fighting!!!! YAAAAASSS!!!! And Baek.... oh Baek.... I know I'm gonna love the fuck outta his ridiculous character, I'M SO READY~

they look so good  :ahmagah:  (except some hairstyles :donthinkso: )

May I ask when will this be televised? Im so excited for Lee Jun Ki

I'm total and complete sageuk trash - they are the dramas that I just consistently watch more than any others - and this looks fucking beautiful

My Sageuk King Jun Ki is gonna slay per usual, IU looks so stunning, Ji Soo fighting!!!! YAAAAASSS!!!! And Baek.... oh Baek.... I know I'm gonna love the fuck outta his ridiculous character, I'M SO READY~

Baek prince is too cute, especially his sloppy puppy eyes, i can't handle it anymore :cry:

And seems like this version is very different from the original, quite interesting :lol:

May I ask when will this be televised? Im so excited for Lee Jun Ki

29th August

I'm gonna die from the cuteness.

tumblr_inline_nkk4260YPD1qhwfnn.gif

#Baekhyun4visual&leaddancer2k16

This drama will hit big like really big if director, writer and the casts can maintain the same story as the original novel. 

If it can consider to be good like the Chinese ver, it will surpass all Korean drama in terms of popular. 

I really like the novel and the ori drama, so I hope I will like this remake as well. 

Plus, IU has the same vibe as the Chinese actress who was the female lead.