Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Irene

馃崿 R U READY?! GO LISTEN TO 'DELIGHT'! 馃崿 The Official Prince of Light Byun Baekhyun Thread

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Bitoku said:

omg i miss him. just one update and it brightens my mood.

8 years, EXO went through a lot and made it this far. in the face of everyone who thought EXO are done and will disband in 2014.

btw it's that ugly background again, is it SM basement where they hide EXO? :wthamiseeing:

Reveal hidden contents

yes he is a smart boy, but i think he is done with SM and is just going with the flow to not piss them off. he seemed so done when said he got scolded by lsm for giving his opinion.

I feel like he took the last two selfies on a photoshoot聽馃聽 for some reason I have this kind of impression...

Spoiler

I remember that too. Maybe it's like that. I don't expect anything at this point, pretty sure he'll stay there despite everything now

18 hours ago, Bitoku said:

omg cutie!!

is it me or he got skinnier?

that smile at the begninning

maybe a little bit聽馃聽sometimes his arms and shoulders look almost beefy but then they can also seem pretty thin聽on聽the other day. and his face too, it changes ever聽so slightly at聽different times

Edited by Irene

23 hours ago, Bitoku said:

spacer.png

EVBhxK5XQAA_3UT?format=jpg&name=large

'my love', the public's pick

and here I was, thinking it would be hyena ost asdfghjkl

2 hours ago, Irene said:

and here I was, thinking it would be hyena ost asdfghjkl

Spoiler

Hyena really doesn't have any hype around it, among all 10 OSTs only Baekhyun's managed to enter Melon daily chart.

12 hours ago, Bitoku said:
Reveal hidden contents

Hyena really doesn't have any hype around it, among all 10 OSTs only Baekhyun's managed to enter Melon daily chart.

Spoiler

this is unfortunate

but at least it shows public didn't skip his songs...聽they just ignored the drama and its ost altogether聽馃槶聽I'd like to think next time Baekhyun聽releases music more people will check it out (I say this everytime, even though we have very little opportunities to actually know if more people listening to his music and it's not just fans streaming)

13 minutes ago, Irene said:
Hide contents

this is unfortunate

but at least it shows public didn't skip his songs...聽they just ignored the drama and its ost altogether聽馃槶聽I'd like to think next time Baekhyun聽releases music more people will check it out (I say this everytime, even though we have very little opportunities to actually know if more people listening to his music and it's not just fans streaming)

Spoiler

i think only fans listened to his Hyena ost tbh. he had only 70-90k UL and charted very low. but it shows us that this is his core fanbase power. Which means My Love must have had some non-fans listening to it or maybe other exols too.

honestly i'm not optimistic about his chart improving, not yet, as it doesn't randomly happen. it's often caused by some viral marketing or mediaplay (which SM won't do for Baekhyun).

the only other way, is for him to keep singing OSTs but for trendy dramas (like itaewon class or clash landing on you) not unknown ones. so far he never landed one (and honestly i think SM would rather push their other artists if they receive such an opportunity).

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

I'm so tired of pretending to care about that stupid game for him聽馃槶

can he talk about music instead

Edited by Irene

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Irene said:
Hide contents

I'm so tired of pretending to care about that stupid game for him聽馃槶

can he talk about music instead

Spoiler

we may get kyoogtube if they invite him to play with them (tho i doubt SM will let him play with them).

i want a new baek song, to sooth me, i'm delulu. SBS should have waited until lockdown to give him his 2nd OST. now we are left suffering with nothing new.

Edited by Bitoku

23 minutes ago, Bitoku said:
Reveal hidden contents

we may get kyoogtube if they invite him to play with them (tho i doubt SM will let him play with them).

i want a new baek song, to sooth me, i'm delulu. SBS should have waited until lockdown to give him his 2nd OST. now we are left suffering with nothing new.

Spoiler

he's being active on twitter past few days so tbh I don't really understand why he聽doesn't release new聽youtube vlog... it's been forever. and he said he had a content for it and we saw his filming. i don't get it

as for new music, we can only wait for his album, i doubt he'll give us something before it

4 minutes ago, Irene said:
Hide contents

he's being active on twitter past few days so tbh I don't really understand why he聽doesn't release new聽youtube vlog... it's been forever. and he said he had a content for it and we saw his filming. i don't get it

as for new music, we can only wait for his album, i doubt he'll give us something before it

Spoiler

being in twitter is much easier, he can lay on bed and scroll.

idk about this "content" he has, hope it's not sperm behinds.

yeah no music, until the album, i'm delulu.

W Korea update with Baekhyun :

The cover for <W KOREA> May issue is #EXO #Baekhyun 鉁We didn't know what you would like, so we prepared 3 types of covers 馃槈 Leave in the comments below what you are looking forward to see! Oh, don't forget to subscribe and like W Korea's YouTube channel, and set up an alarm!锘

89S9iTx-EhpyUgxPE279XQC35dF2bSOrYbuhGpQ1

• Like 1