Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
kaichi

† OFFICIAL "P.O.P" THREAD † FIRST MINI PUZZLE OF POP!

Puzzle of POP : First Poll !!!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your bias?

• Ahyoung
    • Miso
    • Seol
    • Haeri
    • Yeonjoo
    • Yeonha
    • OT6
  2. 2. What variety show do you want them to go?

• Weekly Idol
    • Immortal Songs2
    • Showtime
    • Running Man
    • King of Mask Singer
  3. 3. Which song from Puzzle of POP do you like the most?

• Start161516
    • ì? í??ê²? GETí??ê²? (Catch You)
    • Secret Diary
    • One Step Down
    • Yip Pee
    • Memory
  4. 4. What other song from Puzzle of POP do you want to see them perform?

• Start161516
    • Secret Diary
    • One Step Down
    • Yip Pee
    • Memory

But seriously what is happening with them? 

Why did they disappear completely?

Is a comeback brewing? Let's hope so. Or something else?

Lets hope so warstarplz.png . Sometimes i wish they are RBW 100% atleast I know they are alive and we can get digital singles here and there, if promo is not coming [even if i hate them sometimes]. DWM  OTH seems to be struggling.

Lets hope so warstarplz.png . Sometimes i wish they are RBW 100% atleast I know they are alive and we can get digital singles here and there, if promo is not coming [even if i hate them sometimes]. DWM  OTH seems to be struggling.

Weren't they RBW trainees to begin with? How did the whole thing with DWM happen? And has anyone learned anything about DWM?

i don't understand...didn't they have the funding from starmaker...?

Their posters are hung at RBW, but DWM manages them; DWM seems to disappear altogether...something suspicious is going on TBH

Weren't they RBW trainees to begin with? How did the whole thing with DWM happen? And has anyone learned anything about DWM?

I only there is a CEO, saw his pic and an office a bit further than RBW. P.O.P though seems to use RBW equipments.

i don't understand...didn't they have the funding from starmaker...?

Their posters are hung at RBW, but DWM manages them; DWM seems to disappear altogether...something suspicious is going on TBH

that's true, something suspicious.  There is separate CEO to DWM though -Who i have not really tried to know his whereabouts now. He was pictured with the girls and his IG I think he post about them. Have not really check recently.  

It's just weird - at least before I get an occasional Seoldabang , and some covers. :/ the last vlive is 27 days ago from Miso. warstarplz.png 

would have preferred they do the full singing cover, but still like this cover a lot. Can they use this kind of concept in their next cb?

the makestar project has been closed since 5 mths ago, what's going on with them :._.:

Their first anniversary went by without any mention by their official twitter. So I guess that's it then.

RIP P.O.P warstarplz.png

makestar will start refund if the project doesn't manage to prepare rewards after 1 year from closure

Edited by frostpuddle

I'm so confused as to how RBW treats their trainees. First of all, they have a lot of female trainees and a lot of them are already revealed. They have a team of 7 (Yesol, Momo, Jieun, Dohae, Seongeun, Goeun, Eunseong) that uploads 2 covers a week on 365Practice YouTube channel. They have another team with younger girls (Youngseo, Jiheun, Yuki (revealed just a few days ago), Sujin, Haneul). 2 of the trainees from MixNine (Yuri and Bokyung) we haven't seen them in a long while, so I assume they left. That makes 11 girls, if we add the 5 P.O.P girls, that's 17 girls (and if Yuri and Bokyung are somehow still there, 19). The 365Practice channel was dedicated to the the older girls' team, but 2 days ago they uploaded a

from Youngseo, Jiheun and Yuki. So I guess the younger girls will get a push as well. And here comes the question what will RBW do with all of these trainees, including P.O.P girls? Let another company manage them? Well we can all see that it did not work out with P.O.P. Also weren't Mamamoo co-managed in the past as well? How did that go? And not only that they also have the Incubation program, which is also confusing as hell. As a whole RBW is just one whole mystery to me lol.

I hope the girls are still with RBW, they deserve to be re-branded and re-debut, although I don't know how this could happen with this influx of girl trainees. I know things went wrong with the whole Yeonha situation, but that should not have affected the other girls' careers. It would've been better if they debuted under the full managent of RBW. They have the capacity to fully manage them, plus they're debuting ONEUS and ONEWE this year. 

Edited by LeeGunhee has a big mouth

RBW did them dirty, I actually liked their debut.

I'm so confused as to how RBW treats their trainees. First of all, they have a lot of female trainees and a lot of them are already revealed. They have a team of 7 (Yesol, Momo, Jieun, Dohae, Seongeun, Goeun, Eunseong) that uploads 2 covers a week on 365Practice YouTube channel. They have another team with younger girls (Youngseo, Jiheun, Yuki (revealed just a few days ago), Sujin, Haneul). 2 of the trainees from MixNine (Yuri and Bokyung) we haven't seen them in a long while, so I assume they left. That makes 11 girls, if we add the 5 P.O.P girls, that's 17 girls (and if Yuri and Bokyung are somehow still there, 19). The 365Practice channel was dedicated to the the older girls' team, but 2 days ago they uploaded a

from Youngseo, Jiheun and Yuki. So I guess the younger girls will get a push as well. And here comes the question what will RBW do with all of these trainees, including P.O.P girls? Let another company manage them? Well we can all see that it did not work out with P.O.P. Also weren't Mamamoo co-managed in the past as well? How did that go? And not only that they also have the Incubation program, which is also confusing as hell. As a whole RBW is just one whole mystery to me lol.

I hope the girls are still with RBW, they deserve to be re-branded and re-debut, although I don't know how this could happen with this influx of girl trainees. I know things went wrong with the whole Yeonha situation, but that should not have affected the other girls' careers. It would've been better if they debuted under the full managent of RBW. They have the capacity to fully manage them, plus they're debuting ONEUS and ONEWE this year. 

I hope so. The DWM is the main management and and RBW as the production company. Something went wrong with the DWM deal. RBW should have just debuted the girls on their own :/.  My hope is that they get them back to the system and see if they can make a sister group debut following OneUs OneWe pattern.  

In Mamamoos case before it was back when it was WA ent  and RBA . WA president is KDH and RBA is KJW who is friend and they are in the board of the other. WA is a music production artist agency, while RBA is a talent training agency. They just merge. 

VRomance and Mamamoo are trainees at the same time. P.O.P is in RBW incubation a bit earlier than the current RBW boys. I think P.O.P is already there back in UOAY times. 

WA is what becomes the current Music production arm of RBW and RBA is the Trainee and business arm. 

In current case DWM is like WA minus music production while RBW  is RBA with the music production.   -_- whoever made that deal screwed. RBW just get those girls back. unsure.png

It's my P.O.P Bias birthday today. warstarplz.png  Ahyoung -ah Happy Birthday.

P.O.P had such a good debut! Their company is taking too long and now there's more competition amgplz.png

makestar project is cancelled warstarplz.png

email notification from makestar:

Hello, this is DWM Entertainment.

Due to some internal issues at our agency, we have decided to suspend P.O.P's 2nd Album Project after long consideration.
We offer our deepest apologies to the StarMakers and P.O.P's fans who have been waiting so long for updates on P.O.P's project.
We are very sorry about this situation.

DWM

I'm so worried about these girls

I liked them so much but it seems it is over rlytearpls.png

RBW is probably debuting a bunch of girls next year or something

I don't like how things turned out for P.O.P, it would be better if they were fully managed by RBW 

I hope they don't dump them to debut the other girls and pull a dreamcatcher, adding Jieun and Goeun to the team. I wouldn't mind that tbh 

I'm so worried about these girls

I liked them so much but it seems it is over rlytearpls.png

RBW is probably debuting a bunch of girls next year or something

I don't like how things turned out for P.O.P, it would be better if they were fully managed by RBW 

I hope they don't dump them to debut the other girls and pull a dreamcatcher, adding Jieun and Goeun to the team. I wouldn't mind that tbh 

Honestly it really would have been better if they are with RBW. Even if Vromance have not much work in standard promo they still have alot of digital song release. rlytearpls.png  I hope they pull a MAS/Onewe with them. Take the Girls back in and redebut them.

• Like 1