Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
kaichi

☆ OFFICIAL "P.O.P" THREAD ☆ FIRST MINI PUZZLE OF POP! 애타게 GET하게 !

Puzzle of POP : First Poll !!!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your bias?

• Ahyoung
    • Miso
    • Seol
    • Haeri
    • Yeonjoo
    • Yeonha
    • OT6
  2. 2. What variety show do you want them to go?

• Weekly Idol
    • Immortal Songs2
    • Showtime
    • Running Man
    • King of Mask Singer
  3. 3. Which song from Puzzle of POP do you like the most?

• Start161516
    • ì? í??ê²? GETí??ê²? (Catch You)
    • Secret Diary
    • One Step Down
    • Yip Pee
    • Memory
  4. 4. What other song from Puzzle of POP do you want to see them perform?

• Start161516
    • Secret Diary
    • One Step Down
    • Yip Pee
    • Memory

Oh dayum you trained at RBW with that program thingo? Lucky *_* And omo, that's cool, I'll add it to the OP :O

Wow, I'll trust you on this info. I hope RBW take someone else to name the group. They have awesome composer/ producer staff but because they are all hella weird (everyone there I think) - they came up with the weirdest thing/name possible.

About talent I trust KDH said in an interview that he like talented people who knows how to play than anything else.

I was only there for a week for the MRJ/RBW training camp.  I saw those girls every day dance practicing, having tests in front of the staff ppl and even cleaning the restroom.  It was nice seeing that.  I'm definitely waiting for them to debut.  

• Like 1

Pool Of Pizza

*googles pool of pizza*

summer concept confirmed

71qQq2J6IdL._SX355_.jpg

• Like 4

*googles pool of pizza*

summer concept confirmed

71qQq2J6IdL._SX355_.jpg

IM CRYING

I was only there for a week for the MRJ/RBW training camp.  I saw those girls every day dance practicing, having tests in front of the staff ppl and even cleaning the restroom.  It was nice seeing that.  I'm definitely waiting for them to debut.  

Awwwwww that's awesome *_* I wanted to do MRJ/RBW training camp but I wasn't in the U.S lmao

I'm even more excited now

One of the girls can play guitar :D

I'm sure their vocals will be on point too

That is why I am  excited; KDH when it comes to talent department knows what he is doing. I take a bet on myself they will debut somewhere late 2017 or earl 2018. If not we will start seeing them around that time.

I wonder if "P.O.P" stands for anything  :imstupid:

Princesses of Pizza - Pizza or Pie. XD :happy:  Mamamoo food influence is too much.

That is why I am  excited; KDH when it comes to talent department knows what he is doing. I take a bet on myself they will debut somewhere late 2017 or earl 2018. If not we will start seeing them around that time.

Princesses of Pizza - Pizza or Pie. XD :happy:  Mamamoo food influence is too much.

Yessss ah I can't wait,  I think they'll debut next year tbh!

And omg Princesses of Pizza XD

They almost named MAMAMOO Wah Wah Girls  :donthinkso:  Thank goodness they stuck with MAMAMOO as their group name.

They almost named MAMAMOO Wah Wah Girls  :donthinkso:  Thank goodness they stuck with MAMAMOO as their group name.

Wah Wah Girls? omf

That is why I hope pick someone else to name them. XD Those people are so weird l love them for that but just name them properly please XD.

That is why I hope pick someone else to name them. XD Those people are so weird l love them for that but just name them properly please XD.

Yeah like random and quirkiness is always great but just need to think about what names would sound good and appeal to the public c:

Praying that its not POP theyre named and instead they are named FAP. "For Academic Purposes" - their concept can be songs about studying and they can wear uniforms to emphasize the importance of studying and academic achievement... RBW must continue providing idols who are bastions of good behaviour.

thanks Kim Do Hoon!

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Praying that its not POP theyre named and instead they are named FAP. "For Academic Purposes" - their concept can be songs about studying and they can wear uniforms to emphasize the importance of studying and academic achievement... RBW must continue providing idols who are bastions of good behaviour.

thanks Kim Do Hoon!

/DEAD

I wonder if they'll have the same music style as Mamamoo or branch out more?

I personally think RBW will make them more.. K-POP-y?

thanks Kim Do Hoon!

This is gold  :smile:

I wonder..... Scenario time!

Me: Hey do you know FAP?

Friend: Uhh.... FAP? The, you know?

Me: "Clueless of what my friend is implying." Yeah, FAP! Awesome right? Very talented, indeed.

Friend: "Flustered" Wtf are you talking about?

Their (possible) name might create many misunderstandings  :hurr:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Me: "Clueless of what my friend is implying." Yeah, FAP! Awesome right? Very talented, indeed.

LMFAO!

some insider info?!

shiiiiiiitttttt

a lil hyped up now. 

thanks Kim Do Hoon!

LOL KAYDEN I LAUGH ON THIS xD  :hurr:

im dead xD

hmm why pop?

princesses of palace lol

i was wondering what kind of song will they offer genre

I think they may go with a more kpop feel rather than musical like mmm

I think they may go with a more kpop feel rather than musical like mmm

i wouldnt mind a mad super kpop group like gfriend or lovelyz... a return to pure kpop!

praying that I can say fap without it being taken in an 18+ context way. I will also allow FAP to stand for "Four Asian Princesses" if there are four members in the group. Concept will still need to include uniforms and calling me unnie in gratuitous fanservice manner. (please be over 19 when you debut POP/FAP)

I may or may not be serious about that entire paragraph. :imstupid:

LOL KAYDEN I LAUGH ON THIS xD  :hurr:

im dead xD

hmm why pop?

princesses of palace lol

mmm maybe

POP... please don't be like UKISS and be the LONGEST ASS NAME EVER to explain.

something bless like "princesses of pop" would be bless. straight up princesses cos we know mamamoo are queens

or could just be to cover the entire general genre of pop or just be short for popular - cos we know they will be as RBW are picking winners now!

praying that I can say fap without it being taken in an 18+ context way. I will also allow FAP to stand for "Four Asian Princesses" if there are four members in the group. Concept will still need to include uniforms and calling me unnie in gratuitous fanservice manner. (please be over 19 when you debut POP/FAP)

I may or may not be serious about that entire paragraph. :imstupid:

mmm maybe

POP... please don't be like UKISS and be the LONGEST ASS NAME EVER to explain.

something bless like "princesses of pop" would be bless. straight up princesses cos we know mamamoo are queens

or could just be to cover the entire general genre of pop or just be short for popular - cos we know they will be as RBW are picking winners now!

Palaeobiology Oblucation Pectoriloquy 

• Like 1