Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Holke

Announcement OneHallyu Press is recruiting!

a question : about the samples, any types would you guys be more interested to read etc

Edited by Sam.

a question : about the samples, any types would you guys be more interested to read etc

I heard holke is an avid reader of smuts esp with park kyung and b-bomb

• Like 2

You can send anything you think shows your skills. I've read plenty of school essays in applications. 

I really don't like that  :._.:

that's my speciality

You can send anything you think shows your skills. I've read plenty of school essays in applications. 

but I'm confused in the sense that I dont know what to type of 'style' you guys are looking for, I mean the pattern you'd follow in writing a school essay isn't the same for an internet article nor for a fanfiction  :._.:

I forgot to add Zico, i'm so sorry!!

49dd75dccb78c624f1e93c873c39f7a0.jpg

I title this: "Daddy Fest"

but I'm confused in the sense that I dont know what to type of 'style' you guys are looking for, I mean the pattern you'd follow in writing a school essay isn't the same for an internet article nor for a fanfiction  :._.:

An essay won't show your unique voice as much as a creative piece, but it does show me other things, such as your grammar skills and verbosity. That's really what I'm looking for in a sample. I'd love to see more creative writing, but I'm not picky when asking for samples.

I forgot to add Zico, i'm so sorry!!

49dd75dccb78c624f1e93c873c39f7a0.jpg

I title this: "Daddy Fest"

Not my dads.

Edited by Holke

Good luck to all who apply!

And if you do join give Eaze a hard time for me  :smile:

• Like 1

tempting... really tempting

My question:

If an applicant is hired, do they receive a monthly input of "X" OH Won points as a benefit for making it to the OH Team?

Or would that just come along with the regularly posting when "on the job"?

My question:

If an applicant is hired, do they receive a monthly input of "X" OH Won points as a benefit for making it to the OH Team?

Or would that just come along with the regularly posting when "on the job"?

No, there is no such thing as that

You gain Won through posting, upvotes, donations, games, and events

• Like 1

No, there is no such thing as that

You gain Won through posting, upvotes, donations, games, and events

Ah, okay. I get it now. Thank you!

The posting once a week thing, is that a must?  There will probably be weeks where I'm more than willing to write one article, but there will be weeks I'm too busy to write once a week, is that okay?

Edited by Alisonn

The posting once a week thing, is that a must? There will probably be weeks where I'm more than willing to write one article, but there will be weeks I'm too busy to write once a week, is that okay?

That is the minimum requirement. It's a pretty easy goal, considering that we don't have a minimum word count requirement.

Edited by Holke

That is the minimum requirement. It's a pretty easy goal, considering that we don't have a minimum word count requirement.

last question lol sorry for all the bee buzz

do you guys know how much new members you will be recruiting ?

last question lol sorry for all the bee buzz

do you guys know how much new members you will be recruiting ?

It all depends on applicants and their applications

It's tempting to apply but I don't have blog/vlog experience and I don't feel confident with my writing skills.

I'm still curious as to how long is the commitment to be part of the team.

What I was waiting for

heavy breathes

Get on it girl!

Best of luck to the applicants <3

I'm tempted I love red and now my name will be in red... I've been told I'm a good writer but I'll probably be kicked off the team in September though when school starts again...

🎤 I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do🎤

I'm tempted I love red and now my name will be in red... I've been told I'm a good writer but I'll probably be kicked off the team in September though when school starts again...

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do

What's cool about the writing requirement is that there is no minimum word count that you have to meet. If you want to give it a shot, apply!

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Is there any type of compensation? I hate to be that person, but I'm curious. Even if it's something that can count, like a reference for a future job. It'd be very helpful for those looking for internships in journalism and fields like that.

How 'serious' is this job? As in, are users creating opinionated pieces, or are they only fact-based, supported by objective perspective, very professional etc? Basically, is this a legit job or more of a casual thing?

What do you mean by interviews with companies? Not every user who's accepted will receive this opportunity, correct?

What is the purpose of this entire thing? If OH! is getting big interviews with ent. companies, this is because OH! wishes to expand as a brand, right? Or is this more of a "if the opportunity arrises" kind of deal? 

Sorry for all the questions! I'm just a bit unsure of what this position entails. Thanks :-)