#61 no thank you

no thank you

Idol

• PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Locationnone of your business

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:44 AM

My question:

If an applicant is hired, do they receive a monthly input of "X" OH Won points as a benefit for making it to the OH Team?

Or would that just come along with the regularly posting when "on the job"?

#62 Rinne

Rinne

♂ ero dōjιɴ ѕeɴѕeι ♀

• Hentai Lord
  • 9,824 posts
  • Location[adult patch] doki doki literature club

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:30 AM

My question:

If an applicant is hired, do they receive a monthly input of "X" OH Won points as a benefit for making it to the OH Team?

Or would that just come along with the regularly posting when "on the job"?

No, there is no such thing as that

You gain Won through posting, upvotes, donations, games, and events

#63 no thank you

no thank you

Idol

• PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Locationnone of your business

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:43 AM

No, there is no such thing as that

You gain Won through posting, upvotes, donations, games, and events

Ah, okay. I get it now. Thank you!

#64 Alisonn

Alisonn

(。◕‿◕。) ✿ ♥

• Oh!Pressor
  • 5,313 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:49 AM (Edited by Alisonn, 03 June 2016 - 10:50 AM.)

The posting once a week thing, is that a must?  There will probably be weeks where I'm more than willing to write one article, but there will be weeks I'm too busy to write once a week, is that okay?

#65 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,579 posts
  • Locationby Park Kyung's side, supporting him forever (or maybe underneath him....as his shoe lifts).

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:36 PM (Edited by Holke, 03 June 2016 - 03:36 PM.)

The posting once a week thing, is that a must? There will probably be weeks where I'm more than willing to write one article, but there will be weeks I'm too busy to write once a week, is that okay?

That is the minimum requirement. It's a pretty easy goal, considering that we don't have a minimum word count requirement.

#66 Sam

Sam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,172 posts
  • Locationfrom yours and truly the only loyal kai stan in the upper hemisphere

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:18 PM

That is the minimum requirement. It's a pretty easy goal, considering that we don't have a minimum word count requirement.

last question lol sorry for all the bee buzz

do you guys know how much new members you will be recruiting ?

#67 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,333 posts
  • LocationFeeling the vibe

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:23 PM

Hmmmm I may apply depending on how fast I get my computer back but anticipate!

#68 Rinne

Rinne

♂ ero dōjιɴ ѕeɴѕeι ♀

• Hentai Lord
  • 9,824 posts
  • Location[adult patch] doki doki literature club

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:13 PM

last question lol sorry for all the bee buzz

do you guys know how much new members you will be recruiting ?

It all depends on applicants and their applications

#69 xchocolatepandax

xchocolatepandax

Erogenous Zone

• Awards Flopdinator
  • 7,205 posts
  • Locationseeding at 99%

Posted 05 June 2016 - 01:31 PM

Best of luck to everyone applying!  You guys will be working with a great team!

#70 Anthropology

Anthropology

SHINee ♥ DBSK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts
  • LocationSHINee World

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:22 PM

It's tempting to apply but I don't have blog/vlog experience and I don't feel confident with my writing skills.

I'm still curious as to how long is the commitment to be part of the team.

#71 Delphine

Delphine

Sailor Saturn

• Awards Team
  • 18,443 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:46 PM

What I was waiting for

heavy breathes

Get on it girl!

Best of luck to the applicants <3

#72 mianhaeyeon

mianhaeyeon

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationCrucio

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:14 AM

I would like to join but my schedule's packed nowadays :rlytearpls:
Anyway,good luck to the applicants!

#73 Sparkle dust

Sparkle dust

✸✺Fairy✺✸

• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationAnticipate Red Velvet's Comeback on November 17th 2017

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:25 AM

I'm tempted I love red and now my name will be in red... I've been told I'm a good writer but I'll probably be kicked off the team in September though when school starts again...
🎤 I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do🎤

#74 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,579 posts
  • Locationby Park Kyung's side, supporting him forever (or maybe underneath him....as his shoe lifts).

Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:43 PM

I'm tempted I love red and now my name will be in red... I've been told I'm a good writer but I'll probably be kicked off the team in September though when school starts again...
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do

What's cool about the writing requirement is that there is no minimum word count that you have to meet. If you want to give it a shot, apply!

#75 waterbender

waterbender

Idol

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:29 PM

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Is there any type of compensation? I hate to be that person, but I'm curious. Even if it's something that can count, like a reference for a future job. It'd be very helpful for those looking for internships in journalism and fields like that.

How 'serious' is this job? As in, are users creating opinionated pieces, or are they only fact-based, supported by objective perspective, very professional etc? Basically, is this a legit job or more of a casual thing?

What do you mean by interviews with companies? Not every user who's accepted will receive this opportunity, correct?

What is the purpose of this entire thing? If OH! is getting big interviews with ent. companies, this is because OH! wishes to expand as a brand, right? Or is this more of a "if the opportunity arrises" kind of deal? 

Sorry for all the questions! I'm just a bit unsure of what this position entails. Thanks :-)

#76 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,579 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:17 AM

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Is there any type of compensation? I hate to be that person, but I'm curious. Even if it's something that can count, like a reference for a future job. It'd be very helpful for those looking for internships in journalism and fields like that.

How 'serious' is this job? As in, are users creating opinionated pieces, or are they only fact-based, supported by objective perspective, very professional etc? Basically, is this a legit job or more of a casual thing?

What do you mean by interviews with companies? Not every user who's accepted will receive this opportunity, correct?

What is the purpose of this entire thing? If OH! is getting big interviews with ent. companies, this is because OH! wishes to expand as a brand, right? Or is this more of a "if the opportunity arrises" kind of deal? 

Sorry for all the questions! I'm just a bit unsure of what this position entails. Thanks :-)

No problem!

1. There is no compensation, but past writers have used their works on our blog on their resumes. You can do that if you would like. 

2. It's as serious as you make it. Sometimes you'll see thoughtful pieces. Sometimes you'll see someone's summer music picks. You write about what you want to write about most of the time. And not everyone's voice is professional. Mine, for instance, is more casual.

3. Every user will get the opportunity to interview artists. It has a lot to do with whether or not the company will accept our request. But if you want to contact 50 companies, we'll help you do that.

4. It's mostly for fun.. and to branch out into different platforms as a brand. OneHallyu has something like 50,000 registered users and receives nearly 60 million hits each month. We're huge. So as we move as a brand, you'll see our blog, YouTube, and Facebook accounts become more active.

If you want to ask anything else, let me know ^^!

#77 kimtaeyeohn

kimtaeyeohn

Trainee

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:57 PM

Wish I could apply but I have no previous experience T.T good luck to all applicant though!!! I look forward to reading what the new team members will produce

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, oh!press, hiring, recruiting, press team best team, swag crew

Up, Up and Away!