Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Holke

Announcement OneHallyu Press is recruiting!

gotta apply I guess

does that mean you guys will prioritise people applying with C/J contents over K ones ?

Edited by Sam.

Not at all! I am just trying to encourage those writers to apply, since our blog doesn't usually feature C and J entertainment and some may not want to apply because of that.

thanks 

a question : about the samples, any types would you guys be more interested to read etc

Edited by Sam.

I heard holke is an avid reader of smuts esp with park kyung and b-bomb

that's my speciality

You can send anything you think shows your skills. I've read plenty of school essays in applications. 

I really don't like that  :._.:

but I'm confused in the sense that I dont know what to type of 'style' you guys are looking for, I mean the pattern you'd follow in writing a school essay isn't the same for an internet article nor for a fanfiction  :._.:

That is the minimum requirement. It's a pretty easy goal, considering that we don't have a minimum word count requirement.

last question lol sorry for all the bee buzz

do you guys know how much new members you will be recruiting ?

Sign in to follow this