Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Си�у Пак

WINNER performance at Yonsei University festival (with plenty of male cheering them)

Here is a full and clear fancam of WINNER's performance during Yonsei University festival (which invites popular boy groups usually) and the crowd (boys and girls) is just in love!

Also this comment  :dave:  :dave:

VzNHL9u.png

I love WINNER performance so much! Even slow songs are done so well and with so many feels.

I cant wait to see WINNER with news songs!! Release Exit:X!

that pann post was so fake we all know there were cheers for winner and lee hi and others 

People still listening to akp about things like this? 

I still go there for news and stuff like that but even then I take things with a grain of salt.

Trusting AKP is like putting nails through your dick. Sure, some people like it, but why the fuck would you do that?

that pann post was so fake we all know there were cheers for winner and lee hi and others 

There were cheers for all the groups and artists who were invited! 

And yes that pann was misleading, wonder which fandom did that person come from :p

Trusting AKP is like putting nails through your dick. Sure, some people like it, but why the fuck would you do that?

OMG XD
Would you mind if I reuse that in the future? You completely hit the nail on the head *badumtsss*

good for them

but Yonsei University do invite boy groups. Exo was there last year, SHinee some years ago... Beast, Super junior and many more

There was a pann post about a Winner & BTOB fanboy earlier today so this isnt a surprise. Winner actually has many fanboys (especially Mino and Seungyoon) but its still nice to see the whole crowd enjoyed it and was singing along to their songs. I mean, watching the fancam is enough proof, they killed it.

good for them

but Yonsei University do invite boy groups. Exo was there last year, SHinee some years ago... Beast, Super junior and many more

Oh sorry then I was misinformed ^^ But then the boy groups invited are actually popular, so that makes me even happier for them.

Thank you for the info!

Oh sorry then I was misinformed ^^ But then the boy groups invited are actually popular, so that makes me even happier for them.

Thank you for the info!

University festivals usually dont invite boy groups. There was an article about the top 5 artists and no boy group was in it. Some boy groups do get invited but as you said, you have to be popular at some point since its rare.

The university festivals usually dont invite boy groups. There was an article about the top 5 artists and no boy group was in it. Boy groups do get invited but as you said, you have to be popular at some point since its rare.

Well girl group are more public friendly, especially this year where girl groups are dominating, so its understandable.

Great for WINNER and for us! I love this performance so much (even empty which I usually dislike)

Well girl group are more public friendly, especially this year where girl groups are dominating, so its understandable.

Great for WINNER and for us! I love this performance so much (even empty which I usually dislike)

They were so hyped. I liked Sentimental perf especially when the crowd went "Senchiaeeee" lol I liked it :lol:

Well damn...  :lol: