If you're experiencing technical issues, we are aware and are working on resolving it. Our apologies for the inconvenience! - Tech Team ×
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Си�у Пак

The reason behind WINNER's fanclub name INNER CIRCLE

If you were wondering where the INNER CIRCLE name come from, here is an explication

CjoVnUPVAAA-Cz7.jpg

“INNERCIRCLE is essentially the core members, the heart of the group. Literally, ‘inner circle’"

It does have a classy feeling. Like some private club XD

I also love that we have a logo that goes with it

TwONPMcf.jpeg

To end this post, here is a  video of INNERCIRCLE singing Go up, the song from which it all started

no doubt my favourite group logo and fanclub name. It has this aura i really can't explain

:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:  the one who is nearest to us ♥

Inner Circle really does sound classy but when fans shorten it to InCle/incle, I misread it a lot as uncle lmaoo

As Seunghoon explains it well "it has the high class feeling"

Also I love saying "Welcome to the Inner Circle" to new fans. 

the aura it gives off is insane. Everytime i read or hear it, i just ughhhh. I love it when a groups tries to be artistic and expressive in every aspect. Then there's fanclub names like angels i love my teen top babies but really??

Simple and classy. I like it so much that there is a nice thought behind the fandom name and even an official logo. 😭😭😊😊

Inner Circle really does sound classy but when fans shorten it to InCle/incle, I misread it a lot as uncle lmaoo

Haha..it's okay..there is #UncleCircle too..:har: :har:

I love the fandom name, the logo, the light stick.. just everything is really awesome 

So does autocorrect...  :cry:

:lol:

no doubt my favourite group logo and fanclub name. It has this aura i really can't explain

your sig is perfection omg how'd you do it

lol same tbh. when the name was officially unveiled I felt as though i was chosen to be part of a secret club, as well.

In my whole fandom life, Inner Circle is my 2nd favorite fanclub name; I'm not even a hardcore stan yet. 

I really love this fandom name. It's really pretty and very meaningful at the same time.
I wasn't there before their debut (came two or three weeks after) but I really feel this meaning.

This is a relationship based on reciprocity. :rlytearpls:

i'm new with this fandom--and love the story behind the name! <3

thank you for enlightening me~

your sig is perfection omg how'd you do it

lol same tbh. when the name was officially unveiled I felt as though i was chosen to be part of a secret club, as well.

Glad you like it :) i got some help from a friend, i'm not that good at this stuff. She has a sig shop and all, so you can request something like this.

exactlyy!!!!

I remember when the name was first revealed, a lot of haters shot it down and said it sounded dumb, while I'm here like "What???? It sounds amazing!". And I still stand by it today. The name is really smart. Simple yet meaningful. 

INNER CIRCLE already sounds like a great fanclub name by itself! But the fact that there is inner in WINNER makes it so darn witty and meaningful - connecting the fans to the group  :ahmagah:

To add to that, when I first heard the shortened form, Incle / Inseo, I thought it was so ridiculously cute. It just sounds so endearing somehow  :ilove:

I really like the name, and the fact that Inner Circle also have their own logo which is so cool makes me love the name more  :chu: