Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Orenshii

[JDrama] Good Morning Call

anyone watching this drama? randomly watched this last week and its been great so far. well, if you're into this fluffy kind of drama lol

i love the lead girl.shes cute :lol:

goodmorning01.jpg

• Like 2

its on my to watch list  :rlytearpls:  i'll get to it soon cries it looks good and cute 

omg no wonder the title sounds familiar! I keep passing by this drama everywhere I go. Just remembered I read this manga a loooong time ago!  :cry:

Ohhhhies....manga turned drama series! 

I love the manga...I will check this out. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Manga turn drama series can be a hit or miss.

Edited by Dorkling

they should've stopped at the first season. i watch the second season and it just dragged... i'll pretend it doesn't exist. 

I'm near the end of the second season. I wish I could reach through the TV and hit Natsume myself. He irks me.

I only watched the first series. When is possible maybe I will see the second one.