#42 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:13 AM

Love this show!!!

This is the official thread, right? 

It is indeed! Do you have any favorite members? Mine is Heechul!

#43 DeeTee

DeeTee

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:53 PM

It is indeed! Do you have any favorite members? Mine is Heechul!

Heechul is up there with Lee So-geun and Min Kyung-hoon. I love Kim Young-chul as well.  :derp: 

I think it's safe to say that I love the chemistry of the whole cast  :ahmagah: 

#44 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • Locationat the feet of Kim Taeho

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:06 PM

I'm back, I'm caught up, and I adore how everyone was afraid of Jessi.   :ahmagah:

#45 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:43 PM

http://entertain.nav...&aid=0002958671

Kim Young-chul is asking netizens to flood the Knowing Bros message boards to let him stay on as a member of show.

If you don't know the backstory, they made promises back in December for if they got to 3% ratings, most of them included dressing in wrestling outfits, skirts etc., but Young-chul's promise was to leave the show basically. There was an event today about it. Some made a post about it with pictures here.

I like Young-chul on the show, so I hope he stays, but this would be a hilarious way to leave.

#46 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:46 AM

13726786_1720374928204759_76875060831006

New Knowing Bros banner, and a few articles today. Starting to look like Kim Young-chul is actually leaving the show.

#47 mayayaya

mayayaya

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:55 AM

https://scontent.fsvg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...

New Knowing Bros banner, and a few articles today. Starting to look like Kim Young-chul is actually leaving the show.

They should very ceremonially kick him out and then re-hire him and pretend he's a new member.

#48 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:36 PM

They should very ceremonially kick him out and then re-hire him and pretend he's a new member.

I approve of this idea 100%. I'm not a fan of his, but I actually do enjoy him on this show. He's so much better than the other unfunny member (who shall remain nameless), but he's not useless by any means.

#49 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:53 PM

I approve of this idea 100%. I'm not a fan of his, but I actually do enjoy him on this show. He's so much better than the other unfunny member (who shall remain nameless), but he's not useless by any means.

Seo Jang-hoon?

Also, they address the thing with Kim Young-chul in the new episode. Should be subbed by tuesday, but sometimes it's subbed faster. Really looking forward to it! :har:

#50 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:43 PM

Seo Jang-hoon?

Also, they address the thing with Kim Young-chul in the new episode. Should be subbed by tuesday, but sometimes it's subbed faster. Really looking forward to it! :har:

It was an obvious answer. Everyone else is just so funny, even if it's just their situation being poked at.

Did you see Soogeun & Sanmin on HT? I'm pretty sure you did, but I don't want to assume. Soogeun is really interesting, if he wrote a book about his past and it was translated I would read it (so probably never, but it's the thought, right?).

#51 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 27,667 posts
  • Locationvote for daehwi, jihoon & haknyeon

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:45 PM

Love this show a lot! The segments are so fun, and the MC team makes it even better~

#52 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:53 PM

Love this show a lot! The segments are so fun, and the MC team makes it even better~

For some reason, I feel like I should welcome you to the dark side of kvariety. It's not your usual show (with things like Heechul on a 12 episode steak of asking guest about smoking), but I think that makes it better. It's unexpected fun. I'm glad others are finding it and enjoying it. :)

#53 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 27,667 posts
  • Locationvote for daehwi, jihoon & haknyeon

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:54 PM

For some reason, I feel like I should welcome you to the dark side of kvariety. It's not your usual show (with things like Heechul on a 12 episode steak of asking guest about smoking), but I think that makes it better. It's unexpected fun. I'm glad others are finding it and enjoying it. :)

Lmao! Yeah, I watched it for I.O.I's ep, but I've been hooked since, it's one of those shows that you don't need a good guest line-up for it to be a good episode. 

#54 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,358 posts
  • LocationTAKE MY BANK ACCOUNT IM NAYOUNG

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:46 AM

I love watching this show! Looking foreard to watching the latest episode once it is subbed. I usually watch show that Kang Hodong is part of.

Heechul is super funny here. XD

#55 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:09 PM

Episode 33 (ENG SUB)

OnDemandKorea

Availability: Most countries on the American continent or through VPN.

Guests are Kim Shin-young & Jun Hyun-moo. They also address the Kim Young-chul situation at the start.

#56 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:11 PM (Edited by yoossi, 18 July 2016 - 01:45 PM.)

It was an obvious answer. Everyone else is just so funny, even if it's just their situation being poked at.

Did you see Soogeun & Sanmin on HT? I'm pretty sure you did, but I don't want to assume. Soogeun is really interesting, if he wrote a book about his past and it was translated I would read it (so probably never, but it's the thought, right?).

I don't mind Jang-hoon, but there are a few times I wish he would be a little bit more enthusiastic.

Yeah, they were good on Happy Together. They seem to get along really well with each other too, both there and you can see it on Knowing Bros too. Btw, Lee Soo-geun has a pilot for a new show airing on SBS, August 1st. It's one of two pilots competing for Same Bed, Different Dreams' old timeslot.

I love watching this show! Looking foreard to watching the latest episode once it is subbed. I usually watch show that Kang Hodong is part of.

Heechul is super funny here. XD

It's subbed now. Look at the post above. I think Heechul is really fun on this show too! :lol:

#57 Suzuran

Suzuran

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:28 PM (Edited by Suzuran, 19 July 2016 - 02:28 PM.)

I'm not caught up to the show, but I hope Young-chul stays.

Not a huge fan of his type of humor but I like the guy somehow.

#58 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,358 posts
  • LocationTAKE MY BANK ACCOUNT IM NAYOUNG

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:49 PM

^Yeah. He is still there. Although he did another bet for 5%. d.a.n.g

#59 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:33 PM

Upcoming episodes:

July 23rd | Lovelyz

July 30th | Tak Jae-hoon & Lee Soo-min (the C.I.V.A. & God of Music 2 one)

Aug 6th | Kim Joon-ho & Baek Ji-young

That's the upcoming episodes as it has been reported, but they have swapped around the order of broadcast on episodes before.

#60 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 06:22 PM

Upcoming episodes:

July 23rd | Lovelyz

July 30th | Tak Jae-hoon & Lee Soo-min (the C.I.V.A. & God of Music 2 one)

Aug 6th | Kim Joon-ho & Baek Ji-young

That's the upcoming episodes as it has been reported, but they have swapped around the order of broadcast on episodes before.

joonho is going to be on!?!?   :la:  :la:  :la:  :la:

I'm not ready for that potential overload of awesomeness. I need some time to prepare myself.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Knowing Brother, Heechul, Kang Ho Dong, Variety

Up, Up and Away!