Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

Official BoA (보아) Thread - #StarryNight is released!

I'm confused. Isn't Jazzclub the title?

I'm thinking jazzclub was more like a pre-release :)  I mean.. it was dropped pretty random out of nowhere. unsure.png

I'm confused. Isn't Jazzclub the title?

I think by title track they meant the song with the same name as the album. Jazzclub still might be the title/or the first single.

the korean album is coming "soon", whatever that means lol

Man in the mirror sounds so good and I managed to catch her IG live!!!! :ahmagah:

Edited by Gâ„“impse

this might be a stupid question but is siedah garrett any relation or married to Sean Garrett? :lol:  the one who collab with BoA on "I did it for Love"?

this might be a stupid question but is siedah garrett any relation or married to Sean Garrett? :lol: the one who collab with BoA on "I did it for Love"?

Lol.. no. I googled Siedah Garrett and no mention of Sean Garrett in her wiki.

Edited by Gâ„“impse
  • Like 1

Lol.. no. I googled Siedah Garrett and no mention of Sean Garrett in her wiki.

Ok... thanks for clearing that up :lol:  i felt... you never know... 

btw... I usually don't like to quote AKP trash.. but... something for everyone's reading pleasure.  I guess she's more busy than I thought.  She forgot how many MVs she filmed in the past few months?? amgplz.png obviously jazzclub is one of them.  unless she means smstation 'man in the mirror'.  but sounds like she has more to come! exact dates still unconfirmed unsure.png

-----------

BoA.jpg
BoA talked about her extremely busy schedule. 

On January 16, the singer chatted with fans via Instagram live. During the live streaming, BoA commented, "I have no time to rest nowadays" and revealed she's currently in Japan for her schedule. 

BoA also said, "My manager told me to get IV drips because I have so many schedules lined up, so I got them today." 

She continued, "I don't know how many music videos I filmed throughout the past 2 months." As for her long-awaited comeback date, she simply commented, "Soon."

Meanwhile, BoA's first solo reality show, 'Keyword #BoA', is scheduled to air its first episode on January 22. She's also scheduled to appear on JTBC's 'Knowing Brothers' with actor Lee Sang Yeop on the 20th. Her comeback is expected to take place at the end of January.

"I don't know how many music videos I filmed throughout the past 2 months."

la.gif

She continued, "I don't know how many music videos I filmed throughout the past 2 months." As for her long-awaited comeback date, she simply commented, "Soon."

HYPE

wish that was an exact date rather than "soon" but at least it's not really a rumor! glad to hear she's busy ahmagahplz.png  (hopefully taking care of herself properly too)

HYPE

wish that was an exact date rather than "soon" but at least it's not really a rumor! glad to hear she's busy ahmagahplz.png  (hopefully taking care of herself properly too)

well.. at least when sm says 'soon' it's more likely to be 'soon' than yg :lol:  It's been a long time since we've had this much BoA activity I'm actually having hard time keeping up what's  on her schedule :lol:

what's this?  she has a music performance Jan. 27th at a festival??

so the first four episodes will be about the preparations for the comeback that started last year in november, so it's not going to be anything super recent. I wonder if we'll hear some snippets or demos

so the first four episodes will be about the preparations for the comeback that started last year in november, so it's not going to be anything super recent. I wonder if we'll hear some snippets or demos

not surprised.  most reality shows etc. are show in advanced before they announce it or begin releasing teasers.  It would be too short notice for them to do it after it's announced.  They could however snippet or use her new music as BG music :)

I'm still waiting for Knowing Bros. to air

Vq1iNCD.gif

not surprised.  most reality shows etc. are show in advanced before they announce it or begin releasing teasers.  It would be too short notice for them to do it after it's announced.  They could however snippet or use her new music as BG music smile.png

I'm still waiting for Knowing Bros. to air

Vq1iNCD.gif

I know, but for some reason I thought it was going to be live-ish... or at least very recent lol

the fact they're going to be airing it on vlive first and that it's supposed to show her daily/private life more made me think it'd be something like a live stream. which doesn't really make much of a sense now, but it made sense to me when the first rumors came out last year... laugh.png anyway, I'm super excited! monday can't come sooner

I know, but for some reason I thought it was going to be live-ish... or at least very recent lol

the fact they're going to be airing it on vlive first and that it's supposed to show her daily/private life more made me think it'd be something like a live stream. which doesn't really make much of a sense now, but it made sense to me when the first rumors came out last year... laugh.png anyway, I'm super excited! monday can't come sooner

ahhh.. yeah... good point.  :)  

btw... is there a places that has BoA's upcoming schedule outlined somewhere?  Like her Korean and Japanese together?  I don't wanna go to her official pages.unsure.png

a snippet of a new korean song! (possibly the title track?) ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

Edited by ainadalkaz
  • Like 1

a snippet of a new korean song! (possibly the title track?) ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

oh I was wondering what song that was.  wasn't really paying attention and thought it was a western song :lol:

oh I was wondering what song that was.  wasn't really paying attention and thought it was a western song laugh.png

lol!

she is singing Unchained there so it might be the korean title track as well as the japanese mini album title track

just.... a digital single? oh well

EDIT: and a mini album in February laugh.png

lol an album was indeed too good to be true

but at least it's SOMETHING, can't wait for both ahmagahplz.png  loving that pic already

Edited by qians

lol an album was indeed too good to be true

but at least it's SOMETHING, can't wait for both ahmagahplz.png  loving that pic already

I skimmed through the article and it says that there's more music and collabs coming in 2018, so there might be another mini album coming out in summer or fall! 

she's releasing the mini album around the same time as the japanese full album and that already seems like a lot. they'll probably be released a few days apart too omg

anyway, the article says it's her first mini album... I guess they forgot she already released three laugh.png  can't blame them though, the last one was released way back in 2003

I skimmed through the article and it says that there's more music and collabs coming in 2018, so there might be another mini album coming out in summer or fall! 

she's releasing the mini album around the same time as the japanese full album and that already seems like a lot. they'll probably be released a few days apart too omg

anyway, the article says it's her first mini album... I guess they forgot she already released three laugh.png  can't blame them though, the last one was released way back in 2003

i said it in some other thread but seems like 2018 will be an incredible year for her, i'm so excited!! 

kinda funny how we went through 2017 with 3? songs and now it's all coming at once. not that i'm complaining but i wonder why wasn't it all more spread out lol 

oh and keyword eps 1 and 2 are up? i forgot it was today lmao

http://www.vlive.tv/video/55958/playlist/55674

http://www.vlive.tv/video/55993/playlist/55674

edit:

guess it wasn't just the article that got it wrong 0u0plz.png

DUHFqhDWkAEU1ar.jpg

Edited by qians