Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
AnonSone

Sales {{Official}} Jessica Jung Sales Thread ♚ // My Decade

yas

it's on par with WLJ no. 1 on Itunes now

so proud

it would be good if she can  get  close to 80k or above it  then would really be on par with withlovej.. im not sure though hopefully.

I think Fly did a little better, no? but I really like Summer Storm numbers, even without promotion, she's doing good, i saw a lot of fans in her fansings, it is a great sign.

Jess's sales for today

until 17:30, this is the last sales update before Hanteo requests sale uploaders to delete the last two/three digits

therefore for today (170811) we only know that she sold 25,2k until the end of the day.

• Like 1

Could someone explain to me the difference between Hanteo and Gaon? Do the Hanteo sales count towards the Gaon chart? Its so confusing to me. 

Could someone explain to me the difference between Hanteo and Gaon? Do the Hanteo sales count towards the Gaon chart? Its so confusing to me. 

let's see here   cr:TypefromJ

DGr0ww3U0AAtxoR.png

Thanks. I still don't get it though.imstupid.png

- Basically, "Gaon" will count no. of albums have been shipped out to stores, while "Hanteo" will count no. of albums have been bought by buyers in some stores (consist about 70% of the total retail shops in Korea).

"Gaon" chart will count no. of album sell every month, while "Hanteo" have real time system (you will know the update of album sell every day).

- No. of album sell on "Gaon" chart ------> used for GDA, SMA ect. (the end year awards)

No. of album sell on "Hanteo" chart ------> used for music shows such as Inkigaya, Music bank ect.

Update sales for My Decade

170809 21,428/21,428/24:00
170810 02,673/24,101/24:00
170811 01,182/25,283/24:00
170812 00,121/25,404/24:00
170813 00,081/25,485/24:00

For today (170814): 452 so far

weird she didn't chart on GAON weekly for downloads

the song is great and she must have 15k fans willing to download the song is she has 26k willing to buy the album

or maybe most of her fans are outside Korea now....

i'm so proud of her, this is by far my favorite of her solo albums <3

the song is great and she must have 15k fans willing to download the song is she has 26k willing to buy the album

My Decade's album already sold about 27k until yesterday, and her chinese fans bought about 20k in the first day of sales. So there were about 7k album that were sold from korea and other countries. With this i don't think she still has many fans in korea.

She can't promote and it is hard to chart on Gaon with a lot of competition as show the money, Gfriend, Wanna one and SNSD, etc, but she have good results, for a no promoted album, and a big part of her fans are from China and she did pretty good there.

Top 4 current biggest Digital K-Pop Female Artists WW (8.16)

31-20e3.png Jessica 제시카

32-20e3.png IU ì•„ì´ìœ 

33-20e3.png Taeyon 태연

34-20e3.png Heize í—¤ì´ì¦ˆ

• Like 1