OneHallyu

Isn't it quite rude for fans to mock Minho's rapping?

____shawnee

It's not that dibidibideep

Ajshdjskdksk deLETE THISSSSS

Maybe he should be thankful that we aren't directly insulting him actually this isn't about Minho at all is about all these "fandom jokes".

They should be thankful that we're saving their asses from dragging by these jokes

Minho himself made fun of it on SNL and I remember him and the other SHINee members laughing about it back when they were on a show during Everybody promos. It clearly doesn't seem to affect him and it's all in good fun.

it's like fans have already lost hope on his skills and turned him into a fandom joke lol

and maybe that makes him sad. no one else in kpop has had their rapping turned into a joke. he writes his own and probably really tries and takes it seriously.

It's not rude, he's just really really bad at rapping, and people tease him in a joking way.

I think he's better at singing tbh, they should just scrap the rapping parts in their new songs and give him singing parts instead.

He's hot af too so there is that.

why would you want to be constantly teased about something you're not good at? he doesn't rap to make people laugh.

and maybe that makes him sad. no one else in kpop has had their rapping turned into a joke. he writes his own and probably really tries and takes it seriously.

I get what you are trying to say. Just imagine him trying to come up with lyrics only to realize that he is being made fun of is kinda sad. But the damage has already been done and no one can take his rapping seriously anymore.

I'm guilty of making fun of him. But I'm sure the fans mean it in a light-hearted way. :)  :)

Archived