OneHallyu

Don't people like Jessica and Amber and Luna deserve to be more popular than people like Krystal?

____shawnee

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Krystal deserves her popularity?

One thing for sure. They all deserve wayy moreee *than anything they've got till now.

SM's just ruining them.

It's all about what you project, regardless of who you really are and how you act.

you've always been one of my favorites......

jessica is more popular tho....

amber is probably more liked too

not in Korea. 

every idol deserves to be more popular than every other idol

no just Luna actually. the second greatest entertainer of our generation behind Beyonce and this is scientific.

Krystal loves her career, you should read her interviews and her interactions with fans, she renewed her contract and actively participates in album preparations and willingly chose to go to China for acting projects

And the way you are using the word deserve is so ugly

Do some research before sprouting shit basically

you've always been one of my favorites......

not in Korea. 

no just Luna actually. the second greatest entertainer of our generation behind Beyonce and this is scientific.

this. but no mention of ailee and cl but i thought we taking about the korean industry mess at the beyonce reference

Jessica is more popular in Korea btw just see all the knetz tweeting about her and tiffany rn

Krystal loves her career, you should read her interviews and her interactions with fans, she renewed her contract and actively participates in album preparations and willingly chose to go to China for acting projects

And the way you are using the word deserve is so ugly

Do some research before sprouting shit basically

interviews cant tell me anything because talk is cheap.

they are more talented too. but i guess, Krystal's looks and "aura" appeal to more people (which i personally don't see tbh)

One thing for sure. They all deserve wayy moreee *than anything they've got till now.

SM's just ruining them.

i don't understand when people say things like this about f(x). the things f(x) are known for most are their music and concepts and those are things given to them by SM....

they are more talented too. but i guess, Krystal's looks and "aura" appeal to more people (which i personally don't see tbh)

i don't understand when people say things like this about f(x). the things f(x) are known for most are their music and concepts and those are things given to them by SM....

Luna, Amber, Jessica, 

Jessica out of snsd, Amber was on dungeon for years, Luna didnt get her solo. You talk bout f(x)? they aren't even getting their fandom name until how many years? their comeback once a year? well I don't really complaining bout them atm. But it's true when I said they deserve better.

Luna, Amber, Jessica, 

Jessica out of snsd, Amber was on dungeon for years, Luna didnt get her solo. You talk bout f(x)? they aren't even getting their fandom name until how many years? their comeback once a year? well I don't really complaining bout them atm. But it's true when I said they deserve better.

in what world is a fandom name or spam releases more important than quality releases and concepts that gain a group an expensive image and respect? i find that mind set weird, why do kpop fans even care about a fandom name?it changes absolutely nothing as seen with f(x)

in what world is a fandom name or spam releases more important than quality releases and concepts that gain a group an expensive image and respect? i find that mind set weird, why do kpop fans even care about a fandom name?it changes absolutely nothing as seen with f(x)

I think you don't really read my post. 

But it's ok. see y.

Luna, Amber, Jessica, 

Eh. I am always sad that Luna has a disproportionate amount of fans compared to Krystal but that's not Krystal's fault. Krystal works hard so she deserves everything she has

truth. I'm a MeU but I'm ??? when others complain about SM "neglecting" them? Try being an After School fan tbh then you will cherish your one comeback a year lol

Try being an After School fan tbh then you will cherish your one comeback a year lol

i dont know if you're really MeU or not but really? I have been there dude.

i dont know if you're really MeU or not but really? I have been there dude.

Yes I am. I realize that within SM f(x) get, relatively, the "worst" treatment (out of their main active groups anyway) but compared to so many other groups that have been around for a while, f(x) are treated well. 4 Walls had pretty decent promo last year. I was in SK at the time. Their solo concert tour is also something a lot of other groups from different companies can only dream of. Hence why I don't understand the outrage 

Archived