Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
AnonSone

[OFFICIAL] Tiffany Sales & Charts Thread

Any news about sales?

It's stock issues, nobody panic lmao

just the same old SM shit 

I suppose so- in saying that, Dear Santa so far charted better than IJWD. Although Tiffany is gonna be full on promoting this single, so it'll be interesting to see how real, robust backing from promotions can push an album and song. 

I'm pretty sure she'll sell atleast 60k

160511 9,309 2400KST

160512 5,238 2400KST

Total 14,547

• Like 1

I remember Taeyeon sold 30k in its first day, and 54k in the first week, so I think Tiffany will sell like 25k in the first week? Or 30k at its best

IKWD sales should be higher in the next days tho since they announced 3 fansigns today and it's sunday, monday and wensday

30k on her first day? Ah but that was probably including the preorders on day -1 right?

I remember Taeyeon sold 30k in its first day, and 54k in the first week, so I think Tiffany will sell like 25k in the first week? Or 30k at its best

IKWD sales should be higher in the next days tho since they announced 3 fansigns today and it's sunday, monday and wensday

Taeyeon's 1st day sales were at 12.5k :) 

I don't predict her physicals doing better than 25-30k in first week and around 40k total at best after promos

sone fandom is decreasing drastically in recent months and I wouldn't overestimate the fandom power right now

Edited by Sicasaur
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 16

I don't predict her physicals doing better than 25-30k in first week and around 40k total at best after promos

sone fandom is decreasing drastically in recent months and I wouldn't overestimate the fandom power right now

lmao thank you for dedicating the first post to your, I'm guessing, second account, to trashing Tiffany, SNSD and the Sone fandom.

Last year's sales numbers and Youtube views would indicate that the fandom has grown again, but whatever, SNSD antis are infamous for ignoring facts.

Anyway bye.

Edited by lmaodont
  • Like 3

160513 8,325 / 22,872 KST 16:30

May break 10k copies today xD

• Like 1

Welcome to OH LOL

Is there a list of the physical sales by everyone this week?

160513 8,325 / 22,872 KST 16:30

May break 10k copies today xD

afraid it might not. C-fans and k-fans both finished their bulks alrd :(.

CiU4EyTUoAA_PSC.jpg

9,9xx!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALMOST 10K NOW xD

:ohpressor: :ohpressor:

• Like 1

I think good enough in physical..i dont know in digital...more than i expexted fighting Tiffany..

160513 10,706 / 25,253 KST 20:00! 

Broke 25k!  :ahmagah: Really good! :) 

Could we get past 30k the first week? I think most bulk buys have gone and sales are usually low during the weekend so it might be difficult but one can hope :smile: