Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Former JYP trainees Chae sisters have moved to Fantagio

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#21 thucthuc

thucthuc

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:20 PM

I thought Fantagio was gonna realease a GG later in 2017 because a trainee they wanted to push for a debut was still too young? I also thought that JYPe was planning to debut another GG around 2017 also? In other words, if all I read was legit, wouldn't the Chae sisters debut as a Fantagio GG around the same time as the JYPe new GG?!

Apparently JYP is doing a Sixteen S2? Which puts them at risk for maybe not getting to debut again :S I guess it's more stable to go to Fantagio where they would know if they were debuting rather than relying on fan votes and what not - plus maybe a better chance for the sisters to debut together

#22 singermelodie1

singermelodie1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:27 PM

I thought Fantagio was gonna realease a GG later in 2017 because a trainee they wanted to push for a debut was still too young? I also thought that JYPe was planning to debut another GG around 2017 also? In other words, if all I read was legit, wouldn't the Chae sisters debut as a Fantagio GG around the same time as the JYPe new GG?!

Probably one of them would have made it in JYPe new GG. JYP liked the younger one anyway

#23 Eevee

Eevee

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:54 PM

jype gonna debut another GG in 2017? i honestly think it's too fast... should be in 2018... but maybe they're planning to have twice members to do individual activites more in 2017, so they think it would be a good time to debut another group.. but still, i think it's good to have Twice' name cemented in Kpop industry as top GG first before debuting another group...

#24 pastelcake

pastelcake

~Twice's Guardian : Savage team~ Moon Snow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,061 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:10 PM

If its true.. good luck chae sisters, its been good to know you ^^

#25 montchery

montchery

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:21 AM (Edited by montchery, 08 May 2016 - 02:23 AM.)

Good lucl to them. If that's true then Somi will be very close to that group, with Yoojung, Doyeon and them both haha

jype gonna debut another GG in 2017? i honestly think it's too fast... should be in 2018... but maybe they're planning to have twice members to do individual activites more in 2017, so they think it would be a good time to debut another group.. but still, i think it's good to have Twice' name cemented in Kpop industry as top GG first before debuting another group...

If there's a sixteen 2 I think it may be at the end of the year or second half so they make the group debut in 2018. I thinl JYPE will be focusing on twice for the time being which imo is a wose decision for now.

#26 caffie

caffie

✡ AROHA ✡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

FYI, before KPOP STAR and JYP, Lee Chaeyeon WAS an iTeen trainee... She probably quit becauseshe moved to JYP. Also, this is still a rumor. We still don't know if Chaeyeon moved back to Fantagio with her sis.

#27 Z O Ë

Z O Ë

❤TAEKAI ARE GOALS❤

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:00 PM

Aww im sad their not with JYP anymore but i cant wait till they debut especially if it will be with Yoojung

#28 Jck122

Jck122

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

If this is true, Fantagio's new gg would have a hella strong dance line. Yoojung and Doyeon and both great and the Chae sisters added to that  :rlytearpls:

#29 DeeZee

DeeZee

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:15 PM

Always interesting when trainees go from a big company to a smaller one. Honestly, I can't blame them. There's too much competition at JYP and they care too much about looks.

#30 Asharii

Asharii

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:53 PM

If there is to be a sixteen season 2 I can see that being a reason for them going.  

They have already been on two survival shows...a third might have been a bridge to far for them to stomach.  I dont know what JYP plans to do with his next girl group...but even with Somi he is going to have to make a decision on putting her into season 2 or not...

I mean I will be mad if he does this.  3 survivals for Somi would be to much..especially after being part of IOI for a year.

I hope they do well if they are at Fantagio.  Interesting to see how their group is shaping up....still bummed that Soomin is gone so they are still in need of some strong vocals for the group IMO.

#31 aeryn.e

aeryn.e

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:48 PM

Congrats!

#32 None name

None name

~ Ji Hansol ~

• PipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:42 PM

If it's true, hope they are in upcoming fantagio gg.

#33 scarlette007

scarlette007

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:14 PM

The last I saw of them was on Kpop Star. They weren't very vocally strong but served more as dancers. I also remember one sister being significantly better vocally/performance-wise. Have they improved since then? And I wonder what will happen if a company only debuts one sister. I think it is very stressful to train in a company with your sister as there is always a chance one will pass/debut and the other will never debut. The sense of responsibility is pretty hefty for someone so young. As a twin I wouldn't want to train in the same company (in my opinion).

#34 singermelodie1

singermelodie1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

The last I saw of them was on Kpop Star. They weren't very vocally strong but served more as dancers. I also remember one sister being significantly better vocally/performance-wise. Have they improved since then? And I wonder what will happen if a company only debuts one sister. I think it is very stressful to train in a company with your sister as there is always a chance one will pass/debut and the other will never debut. The sense of responsibility is pretty hefty for someone so young. As a twin I wouldn't want to train in the same company (in my opinion).

I'm guessing that's why the left JYPe. JYP clearly like the younger one better and there's a possibility that they might not debut together.

#35 stell

stell

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:35 PM

If there is to be a sixteen season 2 I can see that being a reason for them going.  

They have already been on two survival shows...a third might have been a bridge to far for them to stomach.  I dont know what JYP plans to do with his next girl group...but even with Somi he is going to have to make a decision on putting her into season 2 or not...

I mean I will be mad if he does this.  3 survivals for Somi would be to much..especially after being part of IOI for a year.

I hope they do well if they are at Fantagio.  Interesting to see how their group is shaping up....still bummed that Soomin is gone so they are still in need of some strong vocals for the group IMO.

Somi is totally going to be headlining their next girl group that's a given. Whether they give her a pass for the next Sixteen 2 or not she'll fly through it regardless. 

Anyways good luck to the Chae sisters. 

#36 f00l

f00l

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:41 PM

now i'm sad

#37 Deea

Deea

WTSQUAD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,670 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:54 AM

im a bit happy they left jyp,they aint that special tbh 

#38 statics

statics

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,737 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:27 AM

I am still psyched that they left JYP but if they really are in Fantagio then

OAJDJSJ YEZ YEZ YES YES YES PLEAS EYES

The Fantagio girls are already very dance inclined and adding the Chaesis would be a perfect choice. They just need a stronger main vocal and it's the perfect girl group.

#39 horrorkumani

horrorkumani

Idol

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:05 PM

I was so sad as Lee So Min was gone but I'd be alive again if Chae sis moved in!!! Long live Fantagio's new gen!!!!

#40 flowerfenika

flowerfenika

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:36 PM

ok

Up, Up and Away!