Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Larme

� Official Sakaguchi Kentaro (���太郎) Thread �

these are really pretty! :rlytearpls:

are we doing the poll here or in another thread?

thanks! we should do it in another thread, but idk if someone wanted to make it or not?

thanks! we should do it in another thread, but idk if someone wanted to make it or not?

let's just make it on another thread? so more people can join in + more people will know that we're making a kentaro award  :meow: I've seen a bunch of kentaro fans here on OH before that's not here on the official thread lmao. I'll collate the mocks and make it!

let's just make it on another thread? so more people can join in + more people will know that we're making a kentaro award  :meow: I've seen a bunch of kentaro fans here on OH before that's not here on the official thread lmao. I'll collate the mocks and make it!

yup! and that would be great! thank you :'') 

sounds great! and thank you~  :chu:

lol first time making a poll thread. Anyway, I just followed the format of another badge voting thread. Tell me if i need to edit anything: http://onehallyu.com/topic/447833-%E2%9C%A7-sakaguchi-kentaro-award-voting-thread-%E2%9C%A7/ :meow:

Edited by warukatta

lol first time making a poll thread. Anyway, I just followed the format of another badge voting thread. Tell me if i need to edit anything: http://onehallyu.com/topic/447833-%E2%9C%A7-sakaguchi-kentaro-award-voting-thread-%E2%9C%A7/ :meow:

Thank you! 

I just voted! It was more hard now that all the options were there 

I'ts blocked in my country  :cry:  :cry:

Do you have another link for it?

I like more the dark tones in his hair..

ahhh how about this? its not the same vid tho  :rlytearpls:

the teaser is around 0:25~1:00 !!

same i think his new hair needs sometime to get used to :lol:

• Like 1

ahhh how about this? its not the same vid tho  :rlytearpls:

the teaser is around 0:25~1:00 !!

same i think his new hair needs sometime to get used to :lol:

This one works! Thank you!  :chu:

Yes, it will need time, mostly because it's the first time seeing him with that color 

I extended the final voting phase for a day so that we can reach 22+ votes like last time so it's fair + there are badges that are tied for first place  :meow:  I hope you guys understand!

And we have a winner!!!

WoNQZh7.jpg

I'll submit this to the mods once OH is fixed ugh the server is annoying af again  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

And we have a winner!!!

WoNQZh7.jpg

I'll submit this to the mods once OH is fixed ugh the server is annoying af again  :rolleyes:

i was hoping for the blue one, but this looks good too! can't wait to get it  :rlytearpls:

i was hoping for the blue one, but this looks good too! can't wait to get it  :rlytearpls:

me too! ã… ã…  though the first one, the blue one, and this one were tied for first place before but this winning badge overtook the two overnight by a few votes lol  :lol: Anyway, at least we have an official award now~ Plus, we can always change it up once the awards season happens!

me too! ã… ã…  though the first one, the blue one, and this one were tied for first place before but this winning badge overtook the two overnight by a few votes lol  :lol: Anyway, at least we have an official award now~ Plus, we can always change it up once the awards season happens!

yup! imo the badge itself is super pretty, but it's quite dark too which makes it harder to match with other badges :'')

And we have a winner!!!

WoNQZh7.jpg

my badges never match with eachother anyways its ok ;')

And we have a winner!!!

WoNQZh7.jpg

oh, it's cute

I Can't wait to have it :ahmagah:

i personally prefer darker colour hair on him, but still he looks so good

what an angel  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1