Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Larme

� Official Sakaguchi Kentaro (���太郎) Thread �

8trTCv2.png

TV SHOWS 

MOVIES

Edited by GINOZA
  • Like 8

Omg I couldn't find one, so I was thinking of making one haha. I'm surprised he didn't have one, he's just too cute and adorable. Thanks for making a thread xxx

here some eye candies  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :derp:

tumblr_o6bdv1E5241qditnlo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_o6bdv1E5241qditnlo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o6bdv1E5241qditnlo5_1280.jpgtumblr_o6bdv1E5241qditnlo9_1280.jpgtumblr_o6bdv1E5241qditnlo4_1280.jpgtumblr_o6bdv1E5241qditnlo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o6bdv1E5241qditnlo6_1280.jpgtumblr_o6bdv1E5241qditnlo8_1280.jpg

cr

Omg I couldn't find one, so I was thinking of making one haha. I'm surprised he didn't have one, he's just too cute and adorable. Thanks for making a thread xxx

hahaha same i've been searching for his thread but still couldn't find one T_T so i made one  :ahmagah:

• Like 1

omgggggg

he's like one of my fave visuals

yasssssssssss

I love the picture where he's holding a book/in a bookstore. he looks so good with round glasses

I'm surprised he didn't have a thread here already.... wow....... lol. Anyway, he's an absolute GOD. I live for him.

Watched ore monagatari today :rlytearpls: bae amazing as usual :rlytearpls:

I watched "Love That Makes You Cry" yesterday, and it was so well done!! I'm glad I chose that as my introductory drama for him.

Watched ore monagatari today :rlytearpls: bae amazing as usual :rlytearpls:

he is pretty amazing , where did you watch the movie ? i can't find any streaming links ....

first time saw him on tumblr like 2 years ago and fell in love right away  :rlytearpls:

Edited by hima__

Saw him in Heroine no longer and fell in love automatically. I'm still getting used to japan love movies. I don't know if he'll do more romcom, but I hope he does :lub:

Can anyone recommend me a movie/drama of him where he get a significant role? Heard he never play a male lead yet so second male lead i guess lol? Aside from heroine since I've seen that one

Can anyone recommend me a movie/drama of him where he get a significant role? Heard he never play a male lead yet so second male lead i guess lol? Aside from heroine since I've seen that one

ore monogatari!! / my love story

heroine shikkaku / no longer heroine

are out, subbed, and movies where he serves as the second male lead

ore monogatari!! / my love story

heroine shikkaku / no longer heroine

are out, subbed, and movies where he serves as the second male lead

yup I've seen heroine shikkaku, that's where I fell for him lol.

I've also been thinking of watching ore monogatari, and my home so guess I'll watch them. I alrd started watching love that makes you cry but too bad he's barely on...idk if I'll drop it. 

Anyway thanks for the recommendation. 

yup I've seen heroine shikkaku, that's where I fell for him lol.

I've also been thinking of watching ore monogatari, and my home so guess I'll watch them. I alrd started watching love that makes you cry but too bad he's barely on...idk if I'll drop it. 

Anyway thanks for the recommendation. 

np! i know there's not very many atm. i'm eager to see him land more lead roles, but it's a waiting game haha

one day i'll have his face as one of my badges ; A ; i only watched one of his work and i'm already obsessed gdi u_u

tumblr_static_1lvf71ypkuxwsks044wwsssoo.

does he have an official badge?

one day i'll have his face as one of my badges ; A ; i only watched one of his work and i'm already obsessed gdi u_u

tumblr_static_1lvf71ypkuxwsks044wwsssoo.

does he have an official badge? hes too cute :ahmagah:

oh no

he's my new crush

CuN5pLVXYAIw5PW.jpg

does he have an official badge?

does he have an official badge? hes too cute :ahmagah:

No he doesn't have one.

I want one(///â–½///)(///â–½///)

Edited by Gorrita

No he doesn't have one.

I want one(///â–½///)(///â–½///)

how do you ask for official badge?? sorry im new here :rlytearpls:

but i agree an official badge sounds nice  :chu:

how do you ask for official badge?? sorry im new here :rlytearpls:

but i agree an official badge sounds nice :chu:

Ummm...I don't know how you request it but I have seen in 17's thread that it's necessary to have supporters and keepers for the badge
  • Like 1

Sakaguchi Kentaro will be the lead actor in a movie called 「å›ã¨100回目ã®æ‹ã€ (The 100th Love with You) coming February next year!

Kimi_to_100_Kaime_no_Koi-p1.jpg

Summary:

On July 27th, university student Aoi Hinata (Miwa) has an accident. When she wakes up, Aoi Hinata finds herself in a classroom from one week before the accident.

At that time, her childhood friend Riku Hasegawa (Kentaro Sakaguchi) tells her "I will tell you a secret. I can turn back time." Aoi Hinata and Riku Hasegawa like each other, but never expressed their feelings. They share their feelings for each other and go back to one year earlier. They spend their time happily as girlfriend and boyfriend, but there is a big secret behind the time slip. In addition, July 27 is approaching.

- from asianwiki

---------

im really anticipating this tbh and the summary sounds great  :rlytearpls:

• Like 2

Joining his thread because I'm now a fan of him!!! XD

I watched Ore monogatari last week and I took notice of him already XD But I didn't became a fan yet, but OMG I watched No Longer Heroine yesterday... I LOOOOOST IT [email protected]([email protected])!) HE IS SO CUTE!!!! (TT__TT) He's got the greatest second male lead syndrome!!! I couldn't even finish watching No Longer Heroine cause I'm in denial that she doesn't end up with him!! (I read the plot from Wiki LOL) 

I'm really looking forward to his upcoming movie!!! <3 <3 

Anyway, someone pls make a badge TT onegaaaaai ~ :3

• Like 1

Sakaguchi Kentaro will be the lead actor in a movie called 「å›ã¨100回目ã®æ‹ã€ (The 100th Love with You) coming February next year!

Kimi_to_100_Kaime_no_Koi-p1.jpg

Summary:

On July 27th, university student Aoi Hinata (Miwa) has an accident. When she wakes up, Aoi Hinata finds herself in a classroom from one week before the accident.

At that time, her childhood friend Riku Hasegawa (Kentaro Sakaguchi) tells her "I will tell you a secret. I can turn back time." Aoi Hinata and Riku Hasegawa like each other, but never expressed their feelings. They share their feelings for each other and go back to one year earlier. They spend their time happily as girlfriend and boyfriend, but there is a big secret behind the time slip. In addition, July 27 is approaching.

- from asianwiki

---------

im really anticipating this tbh and the summary sounds great  :rlytearpls:

The summary sounds really good and February it's not so far away!

Lucky Japan because at the end we will have to wait more to be able to see it  :cry:

Joining his thread because I'm now a fan of him!!! XD

I watched Ore monogatari last week and I took notice of him already XD But I didn't became a fan yet, but OMG I watched No Longer Heroine yesterday... I LOOOOOST IT [email protected]([email protected])!) HE IS SO CUTE!!!! (TT__TT) He's got the greatest second male lead syndrome!!! I couldn't even finish watching No Longer Heroine cause I'm in denial that she doesn't end up with him!! (I read the plot from Wiki LOL) 

I'm really looking forward to his upcoming movie!!! <3 <3 

Anyway, someone pls make a badge TT onegaaaaai ~ :3

Ahahaha it was the same to me with No longer Heroine, but with the manga. I was like in chapter 20 and I got the feeling she wasn't going to chose him so I went to see spoilers... 

When the news about him being the second male lead came out I was happy for the role but sad because I already knew how the movie was going to end for him. :rlytearpls:  :cry:

Now I'm just happy for that  :lol:

The movie looks good!