OneHallyu

Question for SONE

____shawnee

Are you supporting Jessica's solo? Will you buy her album? And do you hope she's successful?

I'll supporting Jessica in spirit and I'll listen her tracks on Apple Music but I won't be buying her album. As much as I support her, I want Tiffany to crush her on all charts. Tiffany has a lot more to prove than Jessica, that's all. But I don't want Jessica to flop or anything...

Are you supporting Jessica's solo? Will you buy her album? And do you hope she's successful?

I'll supporting Jessica in spirit and I'll listen her tracks on Apple Music but I won't be buying her album. As much as I support her, I want Tiffany to crush her on all charts. Tiffany has a lot more to prove than Jessica, that's all. But I don't want Jessica to flop or anything...

lolno The opposite is true. Especially in Korea where Jessica has to prove herself now more than ever.

lolno The opposite is true. Especially in Korea where Jessica has to prove herself now more than ever.

Jessica has a solo career though, in fashion. Tiffany still has to establish hers.

I support , but i wont buy her album-..

I dont even buy my faves album lol.

I'm a cheap hoe

I'll buy it for you.

not a sone but

I support , but i wont buy her album-..

I dont even buy my faves album lol.

I'm a cheap hoe

this goes for all my favs

I'll listen to it ofc

But I probs won't buy it physically because I only do that with my favs. Probs won't buy Tiffany's either. 

Jessica has a solo career though, in fashion. Tiffany still has to establish hers.

I'll buy it for you.

Sure, ignore that Jessica's main worth is in the entertainment industry. She's not anywhere even near set in the fashion industry...it's something that will take years for it to solidify enough to be sustainable on it's own merit. Jessica has a solo career in music that's very tenuous right now in Korea...she needs to make that stable after everything that happened far more than Tiffany does. Just compare the netizen responses to their debuts to see who has more on the line here...

Archived