#641 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Hall OH Fame
  • 989 posts
  • LocationRetirement

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:42 PM

Hello Event Team, question re: raffle!

Why so many people keep re-entering each time after a raffle happened? Aren't they automatically put in the next raffle? I entered before 1st week raffle happened, do we need to enter each week? This is hella confusing. People be posting saying "Entered the third Raffle." and I'm here not knowing if I should that too, since nobody is correcting them about it being unnecessary in the first place D:

Thanks for the answer and your hard work <3

Thank you, and thank you for asking.  You were right in thinking that you only need to enter once, and will continue to be in every drawing until a prize is won.  There's also the extra-entry survey in the raffle OP, but that is optional.

Hope this helps.

#642 Delphine

Delphine

Plats Justice Warrior

• Awards Team
  • 17,617 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

Thank you, and thank you for asking.  You were right in thinking that you only need to enter once, and will continue to be in every drawing until a prize is won.  There's also the extra-entry survey in the raffle OP, but that is optional.

Hope this helps.

Ok, thanks for reassuring my clueless confused self, I'll keep on not doing anything then :D

Thank you very much <3

#643 IM GONNA BE A STAR

IM GONNA BE A STAR

Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:32 AM

there are a total of 7 raffles, we take entries during the week and then during the weekend usually sunday's the raffle is held live for people to see who wins

so far 2 of the 7 have been done, so only 5 remain now since there is a total of 7 raffles

if you already signed up for either week 1 raffle or week 2, you are automatically entered for next week without the need to reenter

ohh i see, thank you!

#644 Jinni

Jinni

♡ JinMi ♡

• Awards Team
  • 6,020 posts
  • LocationKa-CHING! on Xiumin's thighs

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:13 PM

Humm... I just want to make sure. I entered the raffle and posted that I did when it first started, and then I did the extra survey as well, but should I also post that I did the extra survey on the thread as well or is it automatically counted when I sent it? I just started to wonder since people are writing down they did the extra survey as well.

#645 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Hall OH Fame
  • 989 posts
  • LocationRetirement

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:16 PM

Humm... I just want to make sure. I entered the raffle and posted that I did when it first started, and then I did the extra survey as well, but should I also post that I did the extra survey on the thread as well or is it automatically counted when I sent it? I just started to wonder since people are writing down they did the extra survey as well.

Hi! You are all set and don't need to do anything again until you claim your prize.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#646 Jinni

Jinni

♡ JinMi ♡

• Awards Team
  • 6,020 posts
  • LocationKa-CHING! on Xiumin's thighs

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

Hi! You are all set and don't need to do anything again until you claim your prize.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Thanks! ^^

#647 SGT

SGT

♡Mina♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,384 posts
  • LocationYou know someone is special to you when you're literally captivated by them in even the little moments. The slightest thing they say or do, is like watching the universe unfold. And nothing else matters in those moments. ♡Mina♡

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:18 AM

I changed my name after i entered the raffle. Do i need to edit my post? I used to be Mina'sMine btw

#648 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Coordinator
  • 16,062 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

I changed my name after i entered the raffle. Do i need to edit my post? I used to be Mina'sMine btw

thanks for informing us, we will change it in the raffle and you dont necessarily need to change it

#649 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,965 posts
  • LocationFeeling the vibe

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:28 AM (Edited by Sailor Mars, 15 January 2017 - 05:43 AM.)

sike asked in another thread

#650 Jaewoo

Jaewoo

𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐁 𝐎 𝐘

• PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Locationsun & moon

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

i've got a question, 

what's a thread pin for? can't you ask mods to pin a thread for you anyway?

#651 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Coordinator
  • 16,062 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

i've got a question, 

what's a thread pin for? can't you ask mods to pin a thread for you anyway?

I mean technically you can ask a mod to pin a thread for you but the likelihood of that request coming to fruition are really low. For a thread to be worthy of being pinned it needs to be useful to the userbase and to the part of the forum where it was posted. Thats why you only see threds that are really relevant or such being pinned not every thread will be pinned. With the thread pin you can actually have any thread regardless if its useful or not  being pinned.

Per example, artist thread are not pinned. However, if you have a thread pin you can pin the thread of your group or an individual artist thread. Furthermore, lets say you create a random thread for discussion in a part of the forum, more likely than not your thread will not be pinned but with the thread pin it can

#652 Jaewoo

Jaewoo

𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐁 𝐎 𝐘

• PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Locationsun & moon

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:07 PM

I mean technically you can ask a mod to pin a thread for you but the likelihood of that request coming to fruition are really low. For a thread to be worthy of being pinned it needs to be useful to the userbase and to the part of the forum where it was posted. Thats why you only see threds that are really relevant or such being pinned not every thread will be pinned. With the thread pin you can actually have any thread regardless if its useful or not  being pinned.

Per example, artist thread are not pinned. However, if you have a thread pin you can pin the thread of your group or an individual artist thread. Furthermore, lets say you create a random thread for discussion in a part of the forum, more likely than not your thread will not be pinned but with the thread pin it can

oh i understand now, thanks

#653 StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,753 posts
  • LocationELRIS #1 Promoter on OH

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:07 PM

i dont know if the radio team does their show anymore...but i thought it would be a cool collaboration if you announce the drawing for the ohcation event via radio.

#654 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Hall OH Fame
  • 989 posts
  • LocationRetirement

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

i dont know if the radio team does their show anymore...but i thought it would be a cool collaboration if you announce the drawing for the ohcation event via radio.

Collaborations are definitely something we're interested in, and it's something we will discuss when the new coordinator is announced.  

#655 trifolium

trifolium

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • LocationD-1 #TWICE

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:10 PM

Is it too late to take the extra credit survey for the OH!cation Raffle? It says "The form Raffle Extra Credit Survey is no longer accepting responses".

#656 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Hall OH Fame
  • 989 posts
  • LocationRetirement

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:27 PM

Is it too late to take the extra credit survey for the OH!cation Raffle? It says "The form Raffle Extra Credit Survey is no longer accepting responses".

Not too late, I just reopened it.  Thank you for letting me know!

#657 WhiteFlag

WhiteFlag

Hiatus, what hiatus

• PipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:36 AM

So... I've a question

I'm in the midst of preparing an event for next month, and I was hoping to get sponsored, but between the raffle and all the prizes the Teams sending out (which is great, don't get me wrong), would applicants for sponsorships be negatively affected in terms of getting prizes to distribute?

Because I know you cut down on sponsorships before due to the inflation of tokens, so I was wondering if the same might apply here.

Thanks!

#658 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Coordinator
  • 16,062 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:41 PM

So... I've a question

I'm in the midst of preparing an event for next month, and I was hoping to get sponsored, but between the raffle and all the prizes the Teams sending out (which is great, don't get me wrong), would applicants for sponsorships be negatively affected in terms of getting prizes to distribute?

Because I know you cut down on sponsorships before due to the inflation of tokens, so I was wondering if the same might apply here.

Thanks!

No, all the events currently being hosted will not affect sponsorship.You will have the same change as you usually would have.

Just remember the usual rules, we only sponsor 2 games per month and more

#659 chaebaby

chaebaby

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:29 PM

when will we get to buy albums from 2016 and also where is the candy bong?

#660 Tee

Tee

#OHlluminati

• Events Team
  • 22,552 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

when will we get to buy albums from 2016 and also where is the candy bong?

Awards Team is in charge of the marketplace.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: events team

Up, Up and Away!