Jump to content
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, zella said:

Hello i won plats back then but i still didn't get any message

Hey, I just looked up and you did receive the plats, you can check how many plats you have in the "My Tokens" tab of the member shop~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Koya said:

Hey, I just looked up and you did receive the plats, you can check how many plats you have in the "My Tokens" tab of the member shop~

15 now.I am sorryy,i didn't get any message about it so i didn't check to my plats.I really didn't know i received them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, zella said:

15 now.I am sorryy,i didn't get any message about it so i didn't check to my plats.I really didn't know i received them

No problem~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi events team members , i have an idea for an event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, hojipoji said:

hi events team members , i have an idea for an event

Hello~

Feel free to give your suggestions here or to PM a member of the team to send them! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Koya said:

Hello~

Feel free to give your suggestions here or to PM a member of the team to send them! 😊

ion know if someone has the same idea as me but my idea is basically one where you post pictures of the smiles of kpop idols/actors and then a user will have to guess them. the top 3 users with the most number of correct guesses gets to win a badge of their choice. 

Edited by hojipoji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, hojipoji said:

ion know if someone has the same idea as me but my idea is basically one where you post pictures of the smiles of kpop idols/actors and then a user will have to guess them. the top 3 users with the most number of correct guesses gets to win a badge of their choice. 

We could host this as one of our minigames yes~

However, we can't put badges as prizes for our games. We can have unique badges but they are one of the most valuable prizes so they are only for our big events. The regular badges can only be earned with your post count as explained here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Koya said:

We could host this as one of our minigames yes~

However, we can't put badges as prizes for our games. We can have unique badges but they are one of the most valuable prizes so they are only for our big events. The regular badges can only be earned with your post count as explained here!

ah , a minigame is good enough. hm since we cant have badges as prizes for the event , then is it possible to add a certain number of won to the top 3 users?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hojipoji said:

ah , a minigame is good enough. hm since we cant have badges as prizes for the event , then is it possible to add a certain number of won to the top 3 users?

Yes of course, our regular prizes are wons and platinum tokens~

 

If you want to get a notification the next time we host a game you can also follow this thread:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Is there new game? I play all in General Forum Games. I'm bored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, svezaJoanne said:

Hi. Is there new game? I play all in General Forum Games. I'm bored.

Hi! Sorry our team members got pretty busy lately so we haven't been able to host many games. We are preparing something to encourage users to play in the forum games and create new games there, we still need to determine a few stuff about it so it's not out yet, but we'll try to get it done in the first half of June!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, svezaJoanne said:

Hi. Is there new game? I play all in General Forum Games. I'm bored.

What time are you free? I will host a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Koya said:

Hi! Sorry our team members got pretty busy lately so we haven't been able to host many games. We are preparing something to encourage users to play in the forum games and create new games there, we still need to determine a few stuff about it so it's not out yet, but we'll try to get it done in the first half of June!

That is too long. I just want game I can play daily.

18 minutes ago, Trashie said:

What time are you free? I will host a game

Why I need to be free? I just want new game in General Forum Games. No one play those games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, svezaJoanne said:

That is too long. I just want game I can play daily.

This is why we are working on a way to encourage users to play more in this section, so there will be more users posting there and you'll be able to play more.

But in order to do that we have to think of what can be done and find doable ways to do it. So it requires quite a lot of preparation to get there. You'll have to be a bit patient ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Koya said:

This is why we are working on a way to encourage users to play more in this section, so there will be more users posting there and you'll be able to play more.

But in order to do that we have to think of what can be done and find doable ways to do it. So it requires quite a lot of preparation to get there. You'll have to be a bit patient ^^

Okay. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some of the older lockets lost their transparent background

could this be fixed? If not it's fine since it's very minor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, coval said:

some of the older lockets lost their transparent background

could this be fixed? If not it's fine since it's very minor

Hey~ will bring it up to the gfx members to see if it can be corrected!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, coval said:

some of the older lockets lost their transparent background

could this be fixed? If not it's fine since it's very minor

They're now transparent~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Koya said:

They're now transparent~

awesome! tysm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top