Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

The Events Team is currently recruiting,

come apply here!

Message added by Koya

Hey, those are Unique Items, they aren't for sale, you can get one through games and raffles like the yearly raffle this year got one as a prize (the 2nd prize).

thankss

hi! i would like to inform you for the upcoming events that:

wegirls hal's birthday is feb 5

wegirls nina's birthday is feb 26

wegirls junga's birthday is feb 20

what do you mean?

if you mean the calendar where birthday of artist appear, then that is handled by mods. However, it is closed so it no longer gets edit so no birthday are added anymore

if you mean the calendar where birthday of artist appear, then that is handled by mods. However, it is closed so it no longer gets edit so no birthday are added anymore

ohh alright thanks

Can I transfer my cafs to someone I want to ban but the group I was saving them for hasn't debuted yet

Edited by coval

Can I transfer my cafs to someone I want to ban but the group I was saving them for hasn't debuted yet

do you not get the option to trade the caf? I am not familiar with caf myself as i do not deal with them

If you dont get the option to trade it, then you better ask either the awards team or mods

do you not get the option to trade the caf? I am not familiar with caf myself as i do not deal with them

If you dont get the option to trade it, then you better ask either the awards team or mods

oh ok ill ask awards team

anyway since I'm here I just wanna repost this in the correct thread :derp:

Hi mods events team I just want to let you know that charging 30 plats to change the picture or shape of a locket is a scam

https://onehallyu.com/index.php?app=ibEconomy&tab=shop&area=single&type=shopitem&id=1982&bank_type=x

It's literally the price of adding a new locket altogether 

oh ok ill ask awards team

anyway since I'm here I just wanna repost this in the correct thread 0u0plz.png

The reason why we decided on it being the same price is to have it be balanced for the original person that adds it to the market, it would be unfair to the original buyer who payed all of that in order to select the pic if someone can pay less and change the picture they chose

Additionally, the locket will be 0 plats for anyone that wants to buy after the original buyer so if anyone wishes to change the picture the original buyer payed for they should pay the same price, otherwise they can just get the locket with won

Also the item itself is called add/change locket. Is one item not two separate after anyone buys that item they can choose to do what they wish either add a new locket or change an existing one

Are you allowed to trade/sell your raffle prize or buy/trade them from someone who has won one if they're willing?

Are you allowed to trade/sell your raffle prize or buy/trade them from someone who has won one if they're willing?

if you mean the tokens yes you can sell your tokens.

You cannot sell prizes(things that arent tokens) you won is against the rules. However, you can gift them to other people

Is Bella online? Or an events team that’s experienced with hosting mafia I want to see if my teams are balanced

Is Bella online? Or an events team that’s experienced with hosting mafia I want to see if my teams are balanced

I am here. You can pm me.

When / how can we change partners for the valentines events? Mine has no interest from what I can tell, others are in similar predicament and we would like to pair up with people who actually want to play and will be here for the games.

When / how can we change partners for the valentines events? Mine has no interest from what I can tell, others are in similar predicament and we would like to pair up with people who actually want to play and will be here for the games.

your partner does want to play games as they put yes to playing games, if you put yes to playing games then you were paired with someone that also said yes it was one of our rules when making the couples.There is a match maker express that will make rng couples if indeed they dont but you do , we will match you up with an rng but we will ask your partner first if they want to play games

your partner does want to play games as they put yes to playing games, if you put yes to playing games then you were paired with someone that also said yes it was one of our rules when making the couples.There is a match maker express that will make rng couples if indeed they dont but you do , we will match you up with an rng but we will ask your partner first if they want to play games

I know they said yes but they’ve chosen to ignore the line of communication I opened with them or taken any initiative to contact me.

And from what others have said, some of their partners have outright told them they won’t be playing, despite having said they would.

I’m glad there is an rng option, I think it would be good if y’all would make everyone aware of it in the Cafe, as this will help ease many minds.

I know they said yes but they’ve chosen to ignore the line of communication I opened with them or taken any initiative to contact me.

And from what others have said, some of their partners have outright told them they won’t be playing, despite having said they would.

I’m glad there is an rng option, I think it would be good if y’all would make everyone aware of it in the Cafe, as this will help ease many minds.

if you know people tell them to contact me, anyways if your partner says they wont play then you can enter the rng

if you know people tell them to contact me, anyways if your partner says they wont play then you can enter the rng

Will do.

Edited by Ek Tha Bandhar

hello 

is this where you request for a partner?

original.gif

if this is the place than can I get a partner who is interested in playing games my previous partner is busy and abandoned me

OptimalGreatBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

even the musketeers club abandoned because I'm ugly 

So all in all I'm just a lonely nugu poor user 

original.gif

I-

thank you

tenor.gif?itemid=5490401

For requesting couple for Valentine game you can put your request in this THREAD

• Like 1