Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

The Events Team is currently recruiting,

come apply here!

Message added by Koya

hi, if it's possible i'd like to have my mvp stamp deleted, thanks

Heyy, I saw that I apparently was 2nd place in the September monthly raffle, i think..

It said to inform if username has been changed, as far as I know I haven't received anything yet

My username used to be bad luck, but it's Good Luck now ~

Edited by Good Luck

Heyy, I saw that I apparently was 2nd place in the September monthly raffle, i think..

It said to inform if username has been changed, as far as I know I haven't received anything yet

My username used to be bad luck, but it's Good Luck now ~

noted. Yes indeed you did not receive the prizes as when i was trying to send prizes i could not find any user named bad luck so when a user doesnt exist we just skip. We will send it now soon

Is there a possibility for me to exchange the stamp that i have won for a sig extension? Its worth less plats but I could use it more

Is there a possibility for me to exchange the stamp that i have won for a sig extension? Its worth less plats but I could use it more

where did you win the stamp, if its the tee one then that is a mandatory use stamp meaning it needs to be used it cannot be sold for plats

where did you win the stamp, if its the tee one then that is a mandatory use stamp meaning it needs to be used it cannot be sold for plats

Yeah Tee's game. I don't want plats but a sig ext. But I consider this a no...

Anyway is there a deadline as to when I should use the stamp?

Yeah Tee's game. I don't want plats but a sig ext. But I consider this a no...

Anyway is there a deadline as to when I should use the stamp?

Yeah it cannot be changed for a sig extension

3 months

would events team like to sponsor a writing contest? hurrplz.png  

we are open to sponsor all kind of games/events including writing contest. you just need to apply for it

Sweet! I’m awaiting donations from higher ups but I have judges in place. will reply to sponsor form shortly

Are unique awards still available and if so, how many tokens is it to get one (I want a unique badge kek) chartmander.png

Are unique awards still available and if so, how many tokens is it to get one (I want a unique badge kek) chartmander.png

Hey

Unique Awards can only be won through games, and they are pretty rare, you can't pay for one

They can be part of the prizes for big events from the team

Hey

Unique Awards can only be won through games, and they are pretty rare, you can't pay for one

They can be part of the prizes for big events from the team

sad, must've read the awards op wrong rlytearpls.png

sigh guess I'll never get that Ariana badge, oh well...

DECEMBER RAFFLE WINNERS:

• multiFandomaf
  • MiszNe99
  • PowerUpMyIceCreamCake
  • Sakura_Harano
  • Kim Boâ‚©on
  • Chu chu~
  • grow99
  • Frandae
  • GREG.
  • Eunheart
  • yerimmie
  • 그대로 Repeat…
  • PrincessRoxi_02
  • léaf
  • kyulkyung
  • BlueNose
  • Kstarnet
  • noiya
  • hewwo
  • Ddeulgi

-If you see your name but its your old name, please notify us in the ask the events team thread that you changed your username and you won

Hello JM- Came here to notify that my username has changed from Eunheart to euηheαrt

Hello,i know how you can get ring or unique award but i don't know how you can get unique item like this.

Example: If i wanna get someone signature as unique item,what should i do?Should i buy "add new item" from martketplace?

Edited by zella

Hello,i know how you can get ring or unique award but i don't know how you can get unique item like this.

Example: If i wanna get someone signature as unique item,what should i do?Should i buy "add new item" from martketplace?

Hey, those are Unique Items, they aren't for sale, you can get one through games and raffles like the yearly raffle this year got one as a prize (the 2nd prize).